What's new

Indian PM & Chinese PM - Back-to-back visits to boost India-China ties

India and China are, thankfully, beginning to see eye-eye these days:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...rns-lend-weight-india-china-terror-talks.html

Good to know. Instead of being "rivals"- the narrative the West is trying to paint, these two Asian giants can be freinds and be a force for good on the world stage. Whatever you views of India or China you cannot say they have the same warped "do-gooder" attitude as the West that seems to do more harm than good around the world.

I've said before and I'll say it again, these two nations have complimentary economics and interests, sooooo much more good can be done working together than against one another.

I'm glad the leadership on both sides is apparently wise enough to appreciate this too.

India at present can not oppose China's rise and the typical mindset is towards co-existance.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a bit stick.

I agree.

LOL, 300 views and not even 1 comment from anyone besides me. :lol:

I guess people are more interested in threads about the Indian media complaining that "The Chinese leaders forgot to mention India in one event" which apparently is the end of the Earth.

These guys are inbred with hatred against China. This sort of positive news shocks them into paralysis. Usually speechless.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a bit stick.

I agree.

This is utter nonsense. On the world stage there is such a thing as mutual benefits. Yes, the West has perfected "gunboat diplomacy" but the rest of the rational world isn't this stupid or arrogant.

This is utter nonsense. On the world stage there is such a thing as mutual benefits. Yes, the West has perfected "gunboat diplomacy" but the rest of the rational world isn't this stupid or arrogant.

Your statement presupposes that India and China share "such a thing as mutual benefit" against the evil West as you call it. On some specific issues they do, on others they don't.

Time will tell...

Accepted but you will have take in to consideration that there is only one way that this relationship can go and that is up. The Chinese and the Indians will someday find a middle ground.

What I wrote just above.

Mutual "Benifit" is the source of all problems by the wat, unless handled accurately, it gives rise to "Mutual trust deficit". India needs to be careful of what benifit it wants because there is not much to bargain for.

Your statement presupposes that India and China share "such a thing as mutual benefit" against the evil West as you call it. On some specific issues they do, on others they don't.

Time will tell...

On balance you've got to say that in the short to medium term India and China have more in common than not and will gain more working together than not. They face incredibly similar issues and have very similar interests and goals.

After a certain point their interests will diverge but that is decades away.

Nothing special on PDF :)

People are more interested in the sex scandals of Navy officers (26 pages) or in threads like Indian mangoes vs. Pakistani mangoes (+20 pages) :rolleyes:

add to that some idiotic thread like NASWARISTAN (1851 pages) or it's predecessor NASWAR CORNER (3000+ pages).

The Mods had to close the later one since it was getting too big to handle.

You tell me what it means, in tangible terms, beyond symbolism.

It means you should stop caring as nothing is going to happen anyways and put your brilliant mind to some other thread in need of a Think Tank.

add to that some idiotic thread like NASWARISTAN (1851 pages) or it's predecessor NASWAR CORNER (3000+ pages).

Treason, you dare defy the sacred tenets of our glorious nation of Naswar! :butcher:

And what would you call a wanna be king of that thread?:coffee:

Oye I hope that was not meant as a dig at HypeZu. he's a dear friend. Agar [MENTION=138435]arp2041[/MENTION] ke bare me bol raha hai toh theek hai, sehe lega- appna bhai jo thera.
Samajhdaro ko ishara samajh me aagaya...

Back
Top Bottom