What's new

Indian police removes Sikh man's turban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blufmaster

New Recruit

Reaction score

Afsoos Hota Hai Punjab mein Sikh Bhaiyoon K Sath Jab Aesa Hota Hai...:angry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikhs should have Khalistan with Lahore as its capital.

Hope the cops get fired and fined for such behavior :angry: When is this video from?

Ur ID Suits ur actions perfectly "Blufmaster"

Time mile toh kabi anpne Balouchi bhaiyyon par bhi afsoos mana lena mere bhai :P

Afsoos Hota Hai Punjab mein Sikh Bhaiyoon K Sath Jab Aesa Hota Hai...:angry::angry:

If Pagdi removing was Intentional then yes he shud be fired,,,

If it just happened in the heat ,,still police should take care of it .

WOW What the **** is that cop thinking??? This is pathetic and regretful. He must be punished. Sardar di Pag nu hath nai lana chahida. :hitwall:

Lahore was the erstwhile capital of Sikh Empire and Sikhs have a strong emotional attachment with that city.

Why are getting into a debate about what would be capital of future Sikh Empire?? Are you all gone insane?? We need to learn to live as one nation.

Lahore was the erstwhile capital of Sikh Empire and Sikhs have a strong emotional attachment with that city.

I think Answer Is Already Given.......Not Needed.

lahore is the capital of punjab province so after joining us it will be there capital too:p:P

Why are getting into a debate about what would be capital of future Sikh Empire?? Are you all gone insane?? We need to learn to live as one nation.

As Pakistanis seems to have so much sympathy for Sikhs, I just proposed that they give up Lahore for Sikhs.

I think Answer Is Already Given.......Not Needed.

lahore is the capital of punjab province so after joining us it will be there capital too:p:P

And I ask you again why after breaking away from Indian Union and forming Khalistan (which will not an easy job ) why should Sikhs join Pakistan? What benefits can Pakistan offer to Sikhs so as to make them join Pakistan?

This guy was arrested for keeping drugs and selling them to minors... shame on Pakistani poster to initiate thread on this.
Itni fikar hai Khalistan ki to PAkistan Punjab main bana lo... tumhara farz bhi pura ho jayega.... aur tumhhare Sikh bhaion ka dil bhi khush ho jayega.

And I ask you again why after breaking away from Indian Union and forming Khalistan (which will not an easy job ) why should Sikhs join Pakistan? What benefits can Pakistan offer to Sikhs so as to make them join Pakistan?

Stop feeding the troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom