What's new

Sikh organizations staging massive protests on Operation Bluestar anniversary - Radio Pakistan.

Operation Bluestar was a masterstroke of counter-insurgency. Not only did it decimate, quell and annihilate the once feared rebellion, but ensured that the region stayed true and loyal to India. Every remnant of the rebels were hunted down and exterminated - today, the Sikh people of Punjab are some of the most fiercely loyal citizens of India, comprising a disproportionate number of our armed and civil services. All the dozens of Khalistani "protesters" live in Canada or Pakistan. Indian Punjabi Sikhs contribute to the nation with their blood and sweat.

At the time of decisive war with India Sikhs of Indian Punjab will side with Pakistan to take revenge of the desecration of Darbar Saheb.
I do not know which part to laugh about... "decisive war" part or "Sikhs of Indian Punjab will side with Pakistan" part. And lets not forget Lahore being the sacred city and capital of erstwhile Sikh kingdom. I am sure Pakistan will be more than willing to hand it over to Khalistani Sikhs, right @imadul?

@Joe Shearer Janaab, can you help me? Are you simulating the Sikhs siding with Pakistan company in Burning South scenario?

I am sure there will be a Khalistan. It will extend from Newton, Surrey BC to Fraser Heights. Headed by Future Conservative Canadian PM, Erin O'Toole. :rofl: There is more Khalistan in Surrey BC than in Indian Punjab. Trouble is Khalistani do not want to leave Surrey and Brampton and fight in India.

Last edited:
Lol Indians mad and hijacking’s this thread.

In Sha Allah another Aurangzeb will rule the subcontinent and make it prosperous again.
Only an AURANGZEB can make the subcontinent great again.

Janaab, can you help me? Are you simulating the Sikhs siding with Pakistan company in Burning South scenario?
:rofl:

Point made very well.

I am sure there will be a Khalistan. It will extend from Newton, Surrey BC to Fraser Heights. Headed by Future Conservative Canadian PM, Erin O'Toole. :rofl: There is more Khalistan in Surrey BC than in Indian Punjab. Trouble is Khalistani do not want to leave Surrey and Brampton and fight in India.
:enjoy:

However they are fierce fighters on the Internet, and have the complete backing and understanding of the most extremely fringe elements of democracy in south Asia.

Lol Indians mad and hijacking’s this thread.

In Sha Allah another Aurangzeb will rule the subcontinent and make it prosperous again.
Only an AURANGZEB can make the subcontinent great again.
Is your first name Aurangzeb?

I do not know which part to laugh about... "decisive war" part or "Sikhs of Indian Punjab will side with Pakistan" part. And lets not forget Lahore being the sacred city and capital of erstwhile Sikh kingdom. I am sure Pakistan will be more than willing to hand it over to Khalistani Sikhs, right @imadul?

@Joe Shearer Janaab, can you help me? Are you simulating the Sikhs siding with Pakistan company in Burning South scenario?

You just got to look India history of the last 800 years.

Point made very well.

:enjoy:

However they are fierce fighters on the Internet, and have the complete backing and understanding of the most extremely fringe elements of democracy in south Asia.

Is your first name Aurangzeb?
You very well versed in history and I respect you for that.
@Joe Shearer
@HydraChess
@SQ8

History is important but it is not static, but dynamic as distortions are cleared and things hitherto hidden are uncovered. So knowing history and then the philosophy of history, social, moral, spiritual aspects required to draw inference.
Muslims started coming to India in early 8th century ( Muhammad Ben Qasim in 712) and then Subuktegin, Mahmood Ghaznavi, Muhammad Gouri, and his generals eventually set up Mamluk Dynasty in india and later Mughals.
Point is India never had a central government except when Muslim conquerors came from the WEST.
(Khyber Pass as last I checked not sealed yet. It is Allegorical)
Reason, Hindus could never establish a rule based upon Justice and fairness with others and lower cast hindus.
As now India is under the FEVERISH PAN HINDU RULE of RSS-BJP, India will cause more internal discord with Muslims and other minorities and externally with Pakistan. Revenge of a millennium Muslim Rule is sweet.
So @HydraChess, @HydraChess a WAR between India and Pakistan is a matter of WHEN not IF.
Sikhs at that time will side with Pakistan is not a moot point.
Wish You Good.

Last edited:
You just got to look India history of the last 800 years.
India has no history beyond 1947. Indian subcontinent (that includes present day Pakistan, present day India and Bangladesh) has a history. India was formed in 1947 by merging 10s/100s of kingdoms who were freed from british rule.

India has no history beyond 1947. Indian subcontinent (that includes present day Pakistan, present day India and Bangladesh) has a history. India was formed in 1947 by merging 10s/100s of kingdoms who were freed from british rule.
OK, Good
🤓

Muslims started coming to India in early 8th century ( Muhammad Ben Qasim in 712) and then Subuktegin, Mahmood Ghaznavi, Muhammad Gouri, and his generals eventually set up Mamluk Dynasty in india and later Mughals.
Point is India never had a central government except when Muslim conquerors came from the WEST.
(Khyber Pass as last I checked not sealed yet. It is Allegorical)
Reason, Hindus could never establish a rule based upon Justice and fairness with others and lower cast hindus.
Let us divide your answer into two parts for the purposes of response.
  1. Muslims were in India much earlier than Muhammad bin Qasim; it is a common historical blind spot for north India and Pakistani observers to mistake the activity in their part of the world to be the sum total of all that was happening; the first mosques in the sub-continent were not in the north; they were in Kerala, and along the Konkan Coast, north of Kerala.
  2. The Mamelukes, followed by five dynasties, Khalji, Tughlaq, Sayyid, Lodi, Suri, then by the Mughals, coming sixth in sequence, were Sultans of Delhi. This is important to note, again because of the blind spot of north Indians and of Pakistanis alike. It is important because these observers, and the British historians who misled them by their emphasis on Delhi, fail to see that Delhi was an unimportant political destination until the Mamelukes first used it as a centre to anchor their activities in India, and called themselves Sultans of Delhi.
  3. India had a number of power centres, none of them concerned with Delhi, prior to the enlargement of Delhi politically by the Mamelukes. These power centres, at Kanauj, at Gaur in Bengal, in the region of Badami in the upper Deccan, in the Kaveri Delta in Tamilakam, always existed, even when there was a Sultan in Delhi. Under two of the Sultans and under one of the Mughals, Delhi dominated the other power centres, but this was temporary, and never lasted more than two generations, most episodes lasting just one reign.
  4. The power centre at Delhi from the Mameluke Dynasty onward existed to preserve itself, not to bring justice or fairness to social segments. During its existence at Delhi (and Agra and Lahore), the Sultanate created a distinct Islamic part of the population only in the Punjab and in the Gangetic basin. Sind, Multan, Bengal, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, the Upper Deccan, each of these had a different pattern of dealing with the new religion, and these patterns had very little to do with Delhi.
  5. So neither did the power centre at Delhi have those ideals, such as justice and equality in society, nor did the others. There is no known example of a wholesale conversion of the population, or the complete eradication of the hierarchies in society, due to any of these power centres, even the one in Delhi.

As now India is under the FEVERISH PAN HINDU RULE of RSS-BJP, India will cause more internal discord with Muslims and other minorities and externally with Pakistan. Revenge of a millennium Muslim Rule is sweet.
Millennium Muslim rule over what? and what revenge are you talking about? Revenge for the Muslim rule is what the RSS-BJP want; you seem to be with them.
So @HydraChess, @HydraChess a WAR between India and Pakistan is a matter of WHEN not IF.
Sikhs at that time will side with Pakistan is not a moot point.
Wish You Good.
Quite possible. How do you say that the Sikhs will side with Pakistan? Do you have either historical or contemporary evidence for that? All the evidence - the rise of the Sikhs, the militant stand taken by the Sikh leadership against Delhi, the horrific response of the Sikhs to the partition of the Punjab, the constitution of a large majority of the Indian military officer corps - all of these show that except for a handful of nut jobs, Sikhs are inclined to stay where they, to follow their careers where they are,

Merging 562 principalities with the British Crown Colony, to be precise.

Quite possible. How do you say that the Sikhs will side with Pakistan? Do you have either historical or contemporary evidence for that? All the evidence - the rise of the Sikhs, the militant stand taken by the Sikh leadership against Delhi, the horrific response of the Sikhs to the partition of the Punjab, the constitution of a large majority of the Indian military officer corps - all of these show that except for a handful of nut jobs, Sikhs are inclined to stay where they, to follow their careers where they are,
I always chuckle when the people whose military has allegiance to foreign powers and a mind of its own talk about others joining them in a final confrontation with an eternal enemy.

India has her Indian Military.
Pakistani Military has a country.

Patel was a bigger Bismarck. He did the impossible.

Millennium Muslim rule over what? and what revenge are you talking about? Revenge for the Muslim rule is what the RSS-BJP want; you seem to be with them.

I am obviously not with RSS-BJP PAN HINDUISM. I was being sarcastic what that mindset will do. It is inevitable. Being neighbors I do follow events in India.
The way PAN Hinduism persecuting Muslims and these hindus are powerful, educated, industrialists, it is quiet natural they feel invincible. Relative progress of past 30 years and policy based support to India by US-EU has brought massive remittances and IT know-how.
But you know history very well and empires rise and fall. India PAN HINDU empire under RSS-Modi was long due.
Since it is constituted on total national, religious annihilation of Muslims in ideology, it will keep getting stronger and cause massive internal and external pressures.

As always a treat to read your posts

I am obviously not with RSS-BJP PAN HINDUISM. I was being sarcastic what that mindset will do. It is inevitable. Being neighbors I do follow events in India.
The way PAN Hinduism persecuting Muslims and these hindus are powerful, educated, industrialists, it is quiet natural they feel invincible. Relative progress of past 30 years and policy based support to India by US-EU has brought massive remittances and IT know-how.
But you know history very well and empires rise and fall. India PAN HINDU empire under RSS-Modi was long due.
Since it is constituted on total national, religious annihilation of Muslims in ideology, it will keep getting stronger and cause massive internal and external pressures.
You may be right.

I hope you are wrong.

Would be interesting to see how the Khalistani Republic of Surrey and Khalistani Republic of Brampton survive on thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom