What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

Brother for the last 63 years we have facing this and will face this for a 1000 more years to come. From the time since we were bankcrupt and until now being a powerful economy we have faced this.

And the same with us brother, we are ready to face this for the next 1000 years also.

And the same with us brother, we are ready to face this for the next 1000 years also.

Yes, friend, this issue will never solve and unfortunately these two countries will never be friends. So, lets wait and watch what happens in the next few years.

Yes, friend, this issue will never solve and unfortunately these two countries will never be friends. So, lets wait and watch what happens in the next few years.

Agree, although I have no hatred for individual indians, but the indian establishment and certain right wing nationalists are our eternal enemy, sadly.

Agree, although I have no hatred for individual indians, but the indian establishment and certain right wing nationalists are our eternal enemy, sadly.

Just like certain extremists are ours.

The attack reportedly took place in the densely-forested Gariyaband area on the state's border with Orissa.
The attack on Pakistan's main Naval base reportedly took place in sloppyly guarded/absolutely disregarded secured place.

They are active in several eastern and central states.
Talibans in Pakistan are active all over Pakistan.

In one of the most deadly attacks last year, rebels killed 74 policemen in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district.
In several of the most deadly attacks, several of the pakistani armed forces personal incurred fatal losses

India's prime minister has described the Maoist insurgency as the country's biggest internal security challenge.
Every statemen in the world including Pakistani statesmen described Pakistani Taliban as one of the biggest security challange to pakistan

The team left for a routine patrol on Monday morning and police said they lost contact in the afternoon.
The Pakistani security forces where in place on Sunday night when the deadly attack on their naval base took place ...

An inquiry has been launched to find out how such a small number of police ventured into Gariyaband, which is considered to be a Maoist stronghold.

An inquiry has been launched to find out how such a small number of Talibans attacked a Pakistani Naval base...

The training is somewhere going wrong because its always police who take heavy beating regularly, But they had the guts to enter the dangerous area may be adding 1 : 15 commando:police will improve safety but they have to first train in same ratio to get used and share responsibility.

The attack on Pakistan's main Naval base reportedly took place in sloppyly guarded/absolutely disregarded secured place.

Talibans in Pakistan are active all over Pakistan.

In several of the most deadly attacks, several of the pakistani armed forces personal incurred fatal losses

Every statemen in the world including Pakistani statesmen described Pakistani Taliban as one of the biggest security challange to pakistan

The Pakistani security forces where in place on Sunday night when the deadly attack on their naval base took place ...

An inquiry has been launched to find out how such a small number of Talibans attacked a Pakistani Naval base...

Again Pakistan will solve it's problems, I fail to see what this has to do with india, again the inferiority complex

Again Pakistan will solve it's problems, I fail to see what this has to do with india, again the inferiority complex

Its just putting you guys in your place ..... even if India isn't doing all that well in controlling the maoist problem ....why are Pakistanis pointing fingers and bragging about it so much .....You could have certainly done much worse in our shoes ...recent events considering ....

Its just putting you guys in your place ..... even if India isn't doing all that well in controlling the maoist problem ....why are Pakistanis pointing fingers and bragging about it so much .....You could have certainly done much worse in our shoes ...recent events considering ....

Putting us guys in our places, LoL coming from an indian who's opinion means less than nothing to me - sad that indians are more obsessed with us, rather than honoring it's own brave police, carry on with the inferiority complex.

wth is UPA gov doing?dont they know that this is too much now.I feel really sad for the families of these guys the gov is just going to give them money that isnt enough.they are not doing their best because they are not in trouble or walking through the jungle if they dont agree with diplomacy like chinese-dragon said use the stick!But use it carefully!

Putting us guys in our places, LoL coming from an indian who's opinion means less than nothing to me - sad that indians are more obsessed with us, rather than honoring it's own brave police, carry on with the inferiority complex.

And you think your opinion makes a penny's worth of difference to me ,huh ? ....who told you that we dont honour our police ??? we just dont honour them in front of you ....you are not worth even that :tdown: ...

As for the inferiority complex bit --- this thread was posted by a Pakistani poster , Don't see what his interest is in internal Indian affairs aside from an inferiority complex.

And you think your opinion makes a penny's worth of difference to me ,huh ? ....who told you that we dont honour our police ??? we just dont honour them in front of you ....you are not worth even that :tdown: ...

As for the inferiority complex bit --- this thread was posted by a Pakistani poster , Don't see what his interest is in internal Indian affairs aside from an inferiority complex.

Again indian your the one on a Pakistani site, and we know you guys are obsessed with us, and I repeat an indians opinion means less than nothing to me.

Again indian your the one on a Pakistani site, and we know you guys are obsessed with us, and I repeat an indians opinion means less than nothing to me.

Do you have just one line to repeat in an argument , like a broken gramophone record ...:rofl: ....

Do you have just one line to repeat in an argument , like a broken gramophone record ...:rofl: ....

Just stating a fact and that is an indians opinion means less than nothing to me, in fact I have nothing but contempt for an indians point of view, how about that. ;)

Just stating a fact and that is an indians opinion means less than nothing to me, in fact I have nothing but contempt for an indians point of view, how about that. ;)

Its good ..... likewise I'm sure :lol: ....hence my point about person Opening a thread about an internal affair of India , and other persons such as yourself sharing your worthless opinions , especially since it does not concern you in anyway....hope you catch the drift. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom