What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

..... is this how retarded people joke ? :woot:

You are in better position to answer that, :rofl:

Been there for long now??....:cheesy:

Congress so desperate for E-NREGA workers? Of course I always suspected from the quality of posts...:D

Modi's Cyber cell recruits are fools , you must be really low at pay level. :lol:

You can smell the despair the the pappu camp....... to hire total retards to man their cyber post. :disagree:

But for the lowly pay of e-NREGA this is probably the best they could do.

I hear they have 90% minority reservation in E-NREGA. Get them straight from Madrasa campus recruitment.

Some of these chaps are posting articles from terrorist rags like the Milli Gazette (Bregs)

You can smell the despair the the pappu camp....... to hire total retards to man their cyber post. :disagree:

But for the lowly pay of e-NREGA this is probably the best they could do.

Last thing I needed was the certification of Modi Cyber Cell recruit. :lol:

On a more serious note, why is that hated guy in your Avatar wearing a tilak? Everyone knows he is not a Hindu.

Soooooo.... ?? Does that make any difference ??

I hear they have 90% minority reservation in E-NREGA. Get them straight from Madrasa campus recruitment.

Some of these chaps are posting articles from terrorist rags like the Milli Gazette (Bregs)

Did you apply for that ?? :lol: and they rejected you after seeing you CV and finding out that you are from majority. :lol:

Mulla brigade is already on e-jihad .......... check up on kamal naths threat to govt. employees in MP.

Yes, BJP should strongly file and persue a PIL on EVMs and force 2014 elections through paper. Too much is at stake to be complacent in this regard. I wonder what justification ECI gives for hiding the circuit schematics of EVMs.

Last thing I needed was the certification of Modi Cyber Cell recruit. :lol:

Soooooo.... ?? Does that make any difference ??

Did you apply for that ?? :lol: and they rejected you after seeing you CV and finding out that you are from majority. :lol:

Surely it does. Is he afraid of revealing his real religion?

Yes, BJP should strongly file and persue a PIL on EVMs and force 2014 elections through paper. Too much is at stake to be complacent in this regard. I wonder what justification ECI gives for hiding the circuit schematics of EVMs.

SC has left it to the discretion of the ECI ........ECI is going to claim shortage of time and money and not implement this.

This is a massive fraud waiting to happen. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom