What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

SC has left it to the discretion of the ECI ........ECI is going to claim shortage of time and money and not implement this.

This is a massive fraud waiting to happen. :tdown:

Which is why BJP must push strongly. Otherwise they will be allowed to win the battle (Assembly elections) and lose the 2014 war.

How come BEL can withhold the chip schematics? It should be accessible through RTI.

indian members need to stop bickering like kids.
it is evident pdf indians are an opinionated lot, i suggest you guys make your point on the election day.

the mud throwing doesnt help anyone

Certainly not a Hindu.. Take your choice between Parsi and Christian.

Religion goes by the father's side. Feroz Khan never converted to Hinduism.

So, what do you say about Varun Gandhi then ?? I think he was jailed for .........

See.... more proof :lol: ........... you are truly retarded. :tup: ....congratulations. You are now more closer to pappu than you think. :angel:

That must come out of retards like you only. :lol:

You are advancing in right direction :tup:

First you answer my question... Varun Gandhi I do not care for.

Both question has similar answers , if you can bear with Varun Gandhi donning Tilak then bear with it too. :lol:

That must come out of retards like you only. :lol:

You are advancing in right direction :tup:

Both question has similar answers , if you can bear with Varun Gandhi donning Tilak then bear with it too.

.....are you really repeating my jokes and laughing at yourself ? :cuckoo:

BTW I am advancing towards Modi so naturally its in the right direction ............ you on the other hand :disagree:

You dishonesty is glaring ..... Varun has embraced hinduims since his mother is a Hindu ..... Pappus mother is christian so why does he wear a tilak ? :azn:

As a true voter, not like a slave - My Support for Modi For this General election -2014

India is a diverse country, there are some patriot there are some traitors...

All those F&ck!ng traitors who cried on killing of Terrorist of Batla House, syrian,libiyan..but keep there mouth shut on killing of Indian soldiers cant support modi....to all those illegitimate creatures, the people of India dont give a f0ck...

wise people said dont be a slave of heaven, be a King of Hell.

There are some sections of India who want to live their life like beggars..bcz they cant work..they cant compete..thats why they dont want equal opportunity..instead they want reservation on the basis of religion and cast..they want free food,free living, simply they dont want to earn they rely on govt for their ROTI. They dont want prosper to themselves, they dont want to prosper India.

There is indirect understanding between these people and Congress, Congress will loot billions and then they will throw thousands to those people to keep their mouth shut. Thats why they like congress. To all those societies and people who thinks that Congress is their only well wisher, why still they live in 3rd world like a slave after 60 years of ruling of congress. Bcz they deserve it. They chose their own destiny. Congress and Pseudo-Sickular parties playing good politics with them.they are giving them some handful grains and some coins, but not giving an opportunity to get better eductaion free of cost and opportunity to develop their thoughts. They want to keep them in GWaNR tag so that they keep voting them like slaves. For good education you have to go to Private institution in India, and the door is not open for them because they are not competitors and they didnt fit for them. Who knowa they will ask for reservation for markings as well.

In India there are Christians, Jains, Buddhist, Parsi, sikhs, Hundreds of other religion in Northeast and Tribal Belts...but no one is harping about minority benefits, only one society is keep dying for it. Just because they cant win the race by their own ability.

My point is clear here, if you think Modi is not good for you, then please dont vote for him. I believe He is the true leader bcz he think all indian are same and should get equal opportunity. Not on the basis of religion and Cast. He is the leader bcz he gave us a faith that He will lead India to a better future not in corrupt and rumbling phase like MMS did.

And change is the rule of Nature , We saw UPA for 10 Yrs and We saw Congress for 60 Years..Now We should see 5 Years of Modi. If he fails he will bite the dust, if he succeed he will opted again for 5 yrs. Thts democracy. people who just blindly support to any party are incumbent slave, they cant judge the govt on basis of their performance instead they judge who is wearing skull cap, who has what surname, or who is on India Darshan on chariot. I believe these people are the curse of Indian society, India didnt achieved her potential bcz she has traitors like these.

I voted for BJP in 2004, but I voted for UPA in 2009, this time i will vote for BJP again. And my decion is not influence by my religion, but it will be influenced by a leader who will give me a faith for better india.

Note: My post is not directed towards any individual here in pdfs, its my complete personal opinion. If anyone thinks its directed towards him, then he is well deserving one. Yes I made some critical point towards a particular sections f India, I made because they are blackmailing the Indian democracy and development of india. I believe people from grass root rises because they had the potential and they lived upto them. Every individual has potential better they lived upto them rather spending life on KHAIRAAT. Ambedkar, Shahstri, APj Azad, Rajndra Prasad all these greats were achiever not because of reservation they got but they worked hard for it.

And the senseI am getting from my friends and Known ones irrespective od their Religion n Cast I am confident that Modi will come to power, and He will give a better and bright future. Its not my dream, but its my Hope.

.....are you really repeating my jokes and laughing at yourself ? :cuckoo:

BTW I am advancing towards Modi so naturally its in the right direction ............ you on the other hand :disagree:

You dishonesty is glaring ..... Varun has embraced hinduims since his mother is a Hindu ..... Pappus mother is christian so why does he wear a tilak ? :azn:

What a retarded logic :rofl:

Baffon go and bang your head against wall to know why RG wears tilak.

@Oscar, @WebMaster , plz check for multiple Ids , I suspect being @Mriutunjay @Shankranthi

LOL.... are you sure you are not pappu in person ? ..... you seem to have the same habit of running to mummy for help :lol:

What a retarded logic :rofl:

Baffon go and bang your head against wall to know why RG wears tilak.

:lol: ... is that what congress men do to find out why pappu wears tilak ? bang their heads against the walls ? :woot: damn .......so its true....all of congress is retarded.

Do you have any other explanations ? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom