What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Under Erdogan, Turkey has taken a very perceivable (and much talked about) shift to an autocracy- this is hardly who you want to compare the GoI to.
Erdogan is a man who has grand delusions & dreams of being the leader of the Islamic world.

He is hardly the man you compare Modi too if you wish to praise him
In very specific areas Modi has been disappointing, if not counter-productive.

True but this also sounds a lot like making very convenient excuses for him/the BJP/NDA. It doesn't seem like the GoI/BJP has made much effort to build consensus either AND they have, in fact, given ammunition to this so-called "traitorous" opposition time and again.

This doesn't mean you can't keep them honest on a day to day basis- if they are wrong today they should be made to feel the heat, not in 5 years time.

Modi winning elections should not the sole goal of any Indian but ensuring that his election translate into tangible benefits for India. If Modi is the best man for the job (which he currently is IMHO) then, yes, I hope he is elected so as to do good for India. The cult of personality around Modi should not be allowed to develop to the extent where one simply equates Modi with good for India and thus success is measured in his days in office- he needs to continuously prove to everyone that he is actually delivering.
:tup::tup: I agree with the edited part which I have quoted above.

@magudi Prabhu ,Goyal & Gadkari are doing a really good job unlike the most. Sitharaman too isn't doing bad.

How did you come to that conclusion? 'cauae of expected record voter turnout at the end?

Even with 2010 voting patterns and caste equations phase IV would have been with NDA. Huge voter turn out added with MBC,Dalits and Yadav youth voting for NDA . This phase is ours. Not to mention look at the faces of seculars if you have any doubt.

JNU bred or JNU survivor ? Sitharaman has been kicking JNU leftists in discussions since time immemorial.. I really don't see any hint of leftist/Marxist ideology in her.

She is a JNU survivor bro.
Check this article out,
Building ABVP in JNU – The Long Struggle

Watch this Bhagvati explains well why she is no reformer

India's Reservation Policy a Disaster: Economist Jagdish Bhagwati to NDTV

@Tridibans this is another bhagvati video worth watchin

Even with 2010 voting patterns and caste equations phase IV would have been with NDA. Huge voter turn out added with MBC,Dalits and Yadav youth voting for NDA . This phase is ours. Not to mention look at the faces of seculars if you have any doubt.

I don't know how credible is this but in some booths around Muzaffarpur and Darbhanga people are openly chanting Modi Modi

If ground reports are anything to go by, BJP+ is winning 40-42 out of 55 in phase 4

I don't know how credible is this but in some booths around Muzaffarpur and Darbhanga people are openly chanting Modi Modi

If ground reports are anything to go by, BJP+ is winning 40-42 out of 55 in phase 4

But there are 55 to grab in seemanchal also

But there are 55 to grab in seemanchal also

See.... equation is very simple. I had posted a few pages back as well @Star Wars

All approximations btw
Phase 1: BJP+ 15-20 UPA 15-20
Phase 2: BJP+ 20-25 UPA 15-17
Phase 3: BJP+ 40 UPA 05-10 Best phase till now in terms of accuracy of prediction.
Phase 4: BJP+ 40-44 UPA 12-15
-------------------------------------------------------
BJP 120-140...................UPA 50-70

Trust me when I say this..... BJP+ has crossed majority today

Phase 5 is only a face saving grace fotr MGB. If BJP+ can manage 15-20 in that phase, NDA will cross 160 for sure :)

Read todays dainik jagran, loksatta,bhaskar, prabhat khabar or any other bihari local newspaper. Never believe the MSM based out of Lutyens delhi. People in Sasaram or Siwan or Hajipur are not watching NDTV/ Rajdeep sardesai every night at 9.

Last edited:

An old video (few months old actually) worth watching. Says a lot about the anti-Hindu narrative by the media especially by NDTV et al.

All these politics about Hindutva ..... first read the history about Christianity and Islam.

Wasted good 17 minutes which helped me only hate Burkha even more. The way she behaved with animosity or her tone and tenor sounded while she was stressing on some parts as if it was something personal for her to tarnish Hinduism but choosing to keep mum on centuries of one way conversions reeked only of her hypocrisy.

How did NDTV manage to slip out of Tax net ??? Anybody ??

Back
Top Bottom