What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

in lok sabha ... NDA score majority in 51 out of 55 if am not wrong.

And BJP lost all 4 lok sabha seats in seemanchal

See.... equation is very simple. I had posted a few pages back as well @Star Wars

All approximations btw
Phase 1: BJP+ 15-20 UPA 15-20
Phase 2: BJP+ 25-30 UPA 20-22
Phase 3: BJP+ 40 UPA 05-10 Best phase till now in terms of accuracy of prediction.
Phase 4: BJP+ 40-44 UPA 12-15
-------------------------------------------------------
BJP 120-140...................UPA 50-70

Trust me when I say this..... BJP+ has crossed majority today

Phase 5 is only a face saving grace fotr MGB. If BJP+ can manage 15-20 in that phase, NDA will cross 160 for sure :)

Read todays dainik jagran, loksatta,bhaskar, prabhat khabar or any other bihari local newspaper. Never believe the MSM based out of Lutyens delhi. People in Sasaram or Siwan or Hajipur are not watching NDTV/ Rajdeep sardesai every night at 9.
if NDA gets 40+ in phase 4 then phase 5 will just be adding up to the already attained majority

I just don't it why you people are so confident no negativity :hitwall:

Wasted good 17 minutes which helped me only hate Burha even more. The way she behaved with animosity or her tone and tenor sounded while she was stressing on some parts as if it was something personal for her to tarnish Hinduism but choosing to keep mum on centuries of one way conversions reeked only of her hypocrisy.

How did NDTV manage to slip out of Tax net ??? Anybody ??

Call me anything but I don't know why I always get this feeling that NDTV has something secret about some top BJP leaders which they are afraid of coming out of the closet.

Why on earth BJP or for that matter Modi led NDA government tolerates this b!tch of a channel day in and day out? All their anchors are either openly congress sympathizers or are hardcore anti-Hindus. Name anyone of them.... all are against India and Hinduism.

Remember when their esteemed panel hosted by Prannnoy Roy on May 16th said @ranjeet will remember

(Zoya hassan) Hindus should have their voting rights stripped if BJP wins today. I mean WTF? Living in Hindu land and not your so called mecca madina... you are sprouting this nonsense?

BJP should never send their spokesperson to NDTV debates. Should officially boycott it. In fact, I would suggest they should file defamation cases against it. And trust me, there are like 100 cases which could be slapped on them. Remember the hoopla created by Barkha and Nidhi Razdan regarding the so called Church attacks? When the investigations revealed it was a stary incident and that the nun rape was committed by a Bangladeshi Muslim, there was ZERO mention of it. Not even a small ticker!!!!

Indians who believe themselves patriotic (forget about pro-BJP) and especially Hindus who watches the shit called NDTV are no more Hindus in my eyes. I mean don't you feel ashamed when your way of life is mocked, made fun of whole day long? @SarthakGanguly @SwAggeR

Call me anything but I don't know why I always get this feeling that NDTV has something secret about some top BJP leaders which they are afraid of coming out of the closet.
BJP is also a sell out. A LESSER sell out than others. Many of BJP leaders are utterly corrupt and care nothing about the country. NDTV is a hard nut to crack and will stay. Unless it is suddenly and violently uprooted. Pranab Roy is a master strategist. He survived all the turbulent phases of this nation with his sickular elan. This Govt. is nothing in comparison.

BJP is also a sell out. A LESSER sell out than others. Many of BJP leaders are utterly corrupt and care nothing about the country. NDTV is a hard nut to crack and will stay. Unless it is suddenly and violently uprooted. Pranab Roy is a master strategist. He survived all the turbulent phases of this nation with his sickular elan. This Govt. is nothing in comparison.

I agree. No body is a saint in Indian Politics. But how does it help in anyway when your so called ideology based on which you ask votes is slapped and made a mockery of (even shoddy journalism and mis-reporting of stories) and your spokespersons are appearing on a debate with an hostile panel and a biased anchor hell bent on mis-reporting?
End of the day, even taking your point as true BJP needs to WIN ELECTIONS to have corruption and loot like any other party. But being pu$$yfooting these pseudo-secular congressi channel, how does it help in any way?

Why on earth BJP or for that matter Modi led NDA government tolerates this b!tch of a channel day in and day out? All their anchors are either openly congress sympathizers or are hardcore anti-Hindus. Name anyone of them.... all are against India and Hinduism.

Remember when their esteemed panel hosted by Prannnoy Roy on May 16th said @ranjeet will remember

(Zoya hassan) Hindus should have their voting rights stripped if BJP wins today. I mean WTF? Living in Hindu land and not your so called mecca madina... you are sprouting this nonsense?

BJP should never send their spokesperson to NDTV debates. Should officially boycott it. In fact, I would suggest they should file defamation cases against it. And trust me, there are like 100 cases which could be slapped on them. Remember the hoopla created by Barkha and Nidhi Razdan regarding the so called Church attacks? When the investigations revealed it was a stary incident and that the nun rape was committed by a Bangladeshi Muslim, there was ZERO mention of it. Not even a small ticker!!!!

Indians who believe themselves patriotic (forget about pro-BJP) and especially Hindus who watches the shit called NDTV are no more Hindus in my eyes. I mean don't you feel ashamed when your way of life is mocked, made fun of whole day long? @SarthakGanguly @SwAggeR

The way they are going, NDTV may some day prompt me to invest in a plan to car bomb their office.Yeah it would be lone wolf attack .

Nailed it bro.Add to that their lip service to Hindutva none of the real issues have been dealt with so far.Even Modi turned out to be a centrist not the extremist we hoped for.

But being pu$$yfooting these pseudo-secular congressi channel, how does it help in any way?
I guess the traditional Hindu weakness and cowardice comes into play. When the likes of me come to the scene (and they will), there will be blood. It should take no more than 10 minutes to clean all the NDTV offices in this country. Along with Indian Express, The Caravan, Tehelka, The Outlook and Firstpost etc. :)

Problem is that the media houses have info that they use to blackmail leaders. Even if Modi is clean, he knows his party is not. So he can't make a move against them. Unless he goes all out and makes sure nothing gets out. :devil:

The way they are going, NDTV may some day prompt me to invest in a plan to car bomb their office.Yeah it would be lone wolf attack .
That would strengthen the sickular forces. The objective should always be total annihilation. Else nothing. Midway compromises are indecisive. And very Islamic in their execution. Not good. :disagree:

In any case, even if you kill them - there are a hundred odd JNU wallas waiting to take their place. The doctrine of anti Hinduism needs to be destroyed. Each individual sickular needs to be publicly exposed and shamed - over a period of no less than 6 months. Continuously.

Nailed it bro.Add to that their lip service to Hindutva none of the real issues have been dealt with so far.Even Modi turned out to be a centrist not the extremist we hoped for.

Will you stop double crossing for a while ??

Will you stop double crossing for a while ??

Wasted good 17 minutes which helped me only hate Burkha even more. The way she behaved with animosity or her tone and tenor sounded while she was stressing on some parts as if it was something personal for her to tarnish Hinduism but choosing to keep mum on centuries of one way conversions reeked only of her hypocrisy.

How did NDTV manage to slip out of Tax net ??? Anybody ??
Priceless expression (or lack of it) on her face when confronted with facts & history of those who cry foul about re-conversion! :lol:

That would strengthen the sickular forces. The objective should always be total annihilation. Else nothing. Midway compromises are indecisive. And very Islamic in their execution. Not good. :disagree:

In any case, even if you kill them - there are a hundred odd JNU wallas waiting to take their place. The doctrine of anti Hinduism needs to be destroyed. Each individual sickular needs to be publicly exposed and shamed - over a period of no less than 6 months. Continuously.

Fear factor is what keeps these seculars biased and never to offend Islam. See !! How was that editor Shrin hounded after re printing Hebdo cartoon. Where were these advocates of free speech and tolerance then ??

Fear factor is what keeps these seculars biased and never to offend Islam. See !! How was that editor Shrin hounded after re printing Hebdo cartoon. Where were these advocates of free speech and tolerance then ??

90% sickulars are cowards (read Hindus) hence proving @SarthakGanguly 's point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom