What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Even in his disappointed pose, still, Mr. Rahul G. still looks so classy.

looks like after turning on the Americans you have decided to troll us Indians :chilli::chilli::chilli:

I never knew about this.You saw her speech ? she reads out shocking contents of the textbook

Do tell more, sorry don't have the time to watch here full speech

looks like after turning on the Americans you have decided to troll us Indians :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Troll India? No, i have a fond and profound respect and appreciation for India. South Asia , in general, is a special interest of mine.

looks like after turning on the Americans

I am grieved by seeing the trend of American interventionalism, which may not necessarily mean regional calm, rather, in calculation with Washington's own strategic maneuvering. What i admire in the Pan-asian context is the innate intranational development paradigm and the search for national meaning in context to regional differences, which means a continuous rediscovery of roles , irrespective to size and scale. India's inherent non-interventionalist policies and relatively non-alignment policy is rather ideal, imho. Something that Japan and other nations in Asia can learn from.

Regards.

Troll India? No, i have a fond and profound respect and appreciation for India. South Asia , in general, is a special interest of mine.

I am grieved by seeing the trend of American interventionalism, which may not necessarily mean regional calm, rather, in calculation with Washington's own strategic maneuvering. What i admire in the Pan-asian context is the innate intranational development paradigm and the search for national meaning in context to regional differences, which means a continuous rediscovery of roles , irrespective to size and scale. India's inherent non-interventionalist policies and relatively non-alignment policy is rather ideal, imho. Something that Japan and other nations in Asia can learn from.

Regards.

That was my futile attempt at Sarcasm :(

That was my futile attempt at Sarcasm :(

Its okay , i was just trying to defer any speculationism, my friend. I know that some of my American partners here in PDF have taken my recent 'objections' with relative sensation , i think , from recent interactions with some American-flagged members. I think this --- toxic black and white stance of 'either you are with us or against us' is reflective in their way of discourse. That , G_d forbid, one adopts a different mindset or position on certain policie(s), one is labeled questionable. Where is open dialogue then? You see what i mean? I don't get that -- in my interactions with Indian, Pakistani and Chinese members here in PDF. That tho we can differ in positions at policies, we still are able to respect each other -- irrespective of views. That's one thing i admire about Asian critical thinking -- we can learn to think beyond the picture. Outside the proverbial box, so to say.

Class 4 students are taught Indian state is aggressor against Kashmiri freedom struggle and Hindus are killing Minorities.
Smriti Irani also made some comments on KCR & his daugher.
@itachii @magudi @Echo_419 @Srinivas
TRS MP reveals on the floor of the house that KCR tried to arrest Bandaru Dattatreya - a Union Minister!! o_O

KCR's shabby treatment of Union ministers before going to beg before Modi
https://twitter.com/yarlagaddavrao/status/702496439113396225
https://twitter.com/yarlagaddavrao/status/702496865544069121
& son & nephew just bash Modi

@Echo_419 @jaunty @Sky lord Smriti;s speech today is proof that she has potential as I have always said. A little bit of practise+little domain expertise+ political experience & learning the tricks of the trade will make her a good neta+administrator.

--------------------------------------------
In other news of TG, Ministers make the state proud with their decisive action.
Cb9gnk3XIAAyOZK.jpg

Last edited:
Class 4 students are taught Indian state is aggressor against Kashmiri freedom struggle and Hindus are killing Minorities.
What? For how long this has been going on? Why BJP was quiet on this all this while? Why there was no hue & cry when this book was introduced in the first place? I would say those political parties on the other side of the aisle who did not raise ruckus over this are bunch of impotent rascals.. & yes.. that includes BJP too! :angry:

Smriti Irani is a force to reckon with. She is a good speaker, has emotional appeal and will be a superb candidate for CM in upcoming UP assembly polls. Modi has been used enough already, the only person who can match his oratory and has the patience and tenacity is Irani.
Only concern is who will handle the HRD ministry afterwards.

Smriti Irani also made some comments on KCR & his daugher.
@itachii @magudi @Echo_419 @Srinivas
TRS MP reveals on the floor of the house that KCR tried to arrest Bandaru Dattatreya - a Union Minister!! o_O

KCR's shabby treatment of Union ministers before going to beg before Modi
https://twitter.com/yarlagaddavrao/status/702496439113396225
https://twitter.com/yarlagaddavrao/status/702496865544069121
& son & nephew just bash Modi

@Echo_419 @jaunty @Sky lord Smriti;s speech today is proof that she has potential as I have always said. A little bit of practise+little domain expertise+ political experience & learning the tricks of the trade will make her a good neta+administrator.

--------------------------------------------
In other news of TG, Ministers make the state proud with their decisive action.
Cb9gnk3XIAAyOZK.jpg
KCR would have shot himself in the foot if he arrested Union Minister,No more funds from Center and lots of trouble for him in whole of TG.

What? For how long this has been going on? Why BJP was quiet on this all this while? Why there was no hue & cry when this book was introduced in the first place? I would say those political parties on the other side of the aisle who did not raise ruckus over this are bunch of impotent rascals.. & yes.. that includes BJP too! :angry:
These books were introduced as new curriculum in NCERT books by Kapil Sibal comissioned by Sonia Gandhi,the author is Teesta Setalvad and they also quoted some Pakistani Authors in syllabus. Some slogans like "Pakistan Allah Hu Akbar" Hindustan Hindu Hell" etc.
BJP now has a chance to mend the rot set by BJP.The cleansing will start now from JNU.

KCR would have shot himself in the foot if he arrested Union Minister,No more funds from Center and lots of trouble for him in whole of TG.
You know KCR is not very sane ;) He does impulsive/foolish stuff once in a while. The fact that this has been said & that by a TRS loyalist proves it yet again.

I hope BJP starts becoming more aggressive on him now in TG

By the way what is ur analysis of Politics IN TG & AP for the Future?

TG:-
TDP is in coma, KCR has succeded in his effforts to finish it. Only a miracle can save it.
CONG. still exists, cadre & org. has been retained in many jillas. THough it is very weak & is on the ICU.
BJP is where it was in 2014. Kishen Reddy has shown no interest in growing the party at all. The only reasons we still have 5 MLAs is because KCR wants to make Kavitha akka a Minister

It's better to finish the TDP-BJP alliance in TG for the good of both parties.

I feel TG will become another Odisha under KCR, we will see him give us a pretty average performance & blame Modi,Cong,CBN ,AP for anything that goes wrong/when he is unable to fulfill his promises for the next 10-20 years.

At the same time, I am saying this provided KHR doesn't rise up & tries to raise his profile & influence in the party.

What do u think? After GHMC everybody is saying KTR will be the next CM.

AP:-
TDP will rule if CBN does a good job_fulfills his promises.

I feel that 10 years of CBN would do wonders for AP. :)

Back
Top Bottom