What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am yet to see any significant increase in R&D, also she is doing better than her predecessor but then again the bar was not set high enough

@arbit @noksss

Not only this from RTE to Marxist stranglehold on narrative we are yet to see any credible plan from her ministry to counter such misgivings - its been 2 years and still she's in defensive/complaining mode

Thank you very much for your analysis and time pedanna, TBH I missed u very much the last few weeks :P

Here is my analysis

1)AP:-
Anna trust me there will be anger against CM in AP unlike in TG now :)Circumstances dictate that.

Am absolutely sure that in 2019 TDP will win.
1)YSRCP is worse, people know that
2)CBN's work will reap benefits & promises made will be fulfilled
3)Projects like Pattiseema which will be implemented in Rayalaseema will help the TDP do better there.

BJP:- Very,very long story. Still at same position as they were before alliance. Hope is there but it is becoming less. People want to know when promises made by BJP will be fulfilled by Modi+credible leadership.

YSRCP:- Despite Jagan;s drama & hungama since losing. He is losing steam & reputation, cadre are still there. But many leaders & MLAs are on their way to join the TDP from what I heard.

Congis:- Dead. People hate them the most. Go back to Italy, you Telugu drohis!! :mad:
------------------------------------------------------
2)TG:-
TDP:-
More or less dead, CBN/TDP should just take sanyas from TG for 10 years to save face+time & resources & then return to build the party from ground. By then our bluffmaster KCR will lose some of his face+anti-AP sentiment will be much less compared to today.
& yes ,he must keep his son away from TG-TDP. God knows why he is sending that joker here. If he wasn't a good backroom operator. I would have called him the Telugu RG.
Revanth Reddy is the only guy who can save the TDP here. & I heard that C

BJP:-
Anna, I must tell you we have lost steam & potential expansion opportunites in rural TG because of incompetent leadership in Hyderabad. Kishen must go & somebody else must come.
I believe Raja Singh must be promoted & given better opportunities in the party, but the head of the party must be a Telugu from rural TG.
TRS/Cong could play the Telangana Telugu card against Raja Singh & try to instigate anti-Hindi sentiment. Also a rural Telanganaite leader is what could help the BJP expand in TG & spread the message of Hindutva+vikas+nationalism.

Is it true that Nagam is planning to leave the BJP to open his new party to take on the TRS? I heard he wants Revanth & some other COng/TDP leaders to join him??

Yes, the alliance did help both parties in 2014. But now it is useless to both of them. It must be broken in common interest. TDP is weak & needs to build new cadre+leaders. Same with the BJP

Cong:-
The disaster in the Warangal LS bypoll proves that they have become much weaker since 2014. Money & liquor votebank will go towards the TRS now,same with Muslim votebank.
But there are some regional satraps & cadre left. The situation in Nalgonda & Mahbubnagar is good for them.
But you are right when you say this could be another Gujarat. They will have good influence & political strength left, but it will never be enough for them to come to power as long as there is a popular leader as the CM/PM.
If you ask me, TG Cong. will become much weaker over time, weaker than even Guj-Cong. & if BJP plays it's cards right & expands, it could take cadre/leaders from the Congress.

TRS:-
Copy+paste of what u said. Many voters names were missing who could be potentially anti-TRS. People from all parties are joining the TRS with KCR's policy of using saam-daan-danda-bhed.
For eg:- Kukatpally MLA joined to save himself from some corruption/financial irregularity charges, One MLA joined after TG govt. gave his firm a good contract worth more than 1,000 crores. Qutubullapur MLA joined because he lost hope in the TDP. He used to tell my friend that KCR is ordering municipal+govt. officers not to work & help the opposition MLAs or even allow them to work which is why they are unable to do anything.

Lol, even those who abused KCR & his family or who were abused by them or those who supported a Samiakya Andhra are joining TRS now. The same people who KCR earlier accused of being anti-TG & doing nothing for it are given top berths in his party now:omghaha:
Even the goondas who used to beat up OU students & TRS karyakartas before 2014 are campaigning for TRS now :omghaha: :sarcastic:.

If things go on like this, TG will become another Odisha.& Kalvakuntala family will rule us for decades.

Harish should be furious with KCR after his total sidelining from Hyd. Am curious to see what he plans to do now seeing that KCR & kavitha akka are massively promoting KTR now. Heard some TRS guys are calling him the true successor of KCR now.

I think we could see another SS-MNS in a few years.:D

Am shocked to hear that KTR could have cancer o_O when did u find out about this?!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding UP, the decision is still to be made by Modi. Smriti is a really good choice, but there are other choices too. Add to that regional/caste considerations which Amit Shah is & should be cautious about.
And RSS approval too is required

@Echo_419 The average & indivudal standard for almost all ministries was set low by Congress. Under the BJP the overall standards have gone up & it has gone very high for the ministries of power,Railways, infra. & shipping!!

I agree Tulsi has her flaws & we should hope that she delivers a much better performance, but she has a brain & intelligence which I have been saying for long.

She is just young & new & not a domain expert at HRD(very few netas are). The best option for HRD would have been Arun Shourie if you ask me. There is nobody else in the BJP who comes to my mind at first.

& the rot in HRD is among the worst in all Indian ministries, it takes a lot of time to fix such rot & especially in the circumstances the BJP has right now

So we shouldn't expect any world-class stuff from her immediately. But had she been as experienced & talented as AJ, I think she would do a better job at HRD then he is doing as Finance Minister :P

AP-
I heard that Botsa satyanarayana and congress leaders are trying to join BJP in AP.Especially the East and West Godavari areas.
CBN will do good in future has has experience of how to make a state good as he gained that experience from Making Hyderabad as it hub. Wish he remains cm for another 10 years.Dont know which other leaders is he grooming to be next in line, i dont think his son is CM material as him.But who knows future may hold surprises.

TG-
They say rumors about raja singh too, that he is planning to join TRS, but i dont know how will he appease his supporters who are mainly Hindutvawadis if he joins TRS. :D .
That will be quite a contradictions to TRS party stand. ;) These rumors were being spread by Kishen Reddy and his subordinates.He cant use the Telugu sentiment against Raja Singh,Since he claims "Our Nizam sarkar all the time". Even then he will try but i think that wont work as Rural TG also knows a bit of Hindi and the festivals are spreading there too,so more joining the Hindutva brigade.
Reddys are joining more in number in BJP and other Hindutva groups.That is astonishment to Congress leaders in TG.
BJP is also trying to get some Munnuru Kapu leaders who were Congress earlier into its fold.Dont know how the talks are going on.
There will be changes soon.Yes TRS poached many leaders, those who stood against him had cases put against them or their works stopped etc.
I dont think KCR family can rule for decades,right now the TG state people are still in the Euphoria of a new state and Kallu shops opening, KCR is doing his best to keep them drunk all the time in the name of TG culture,once that hangover wears off, anti-incumbency will set in. Still 3 years is a long time in Politics,many things can change.GHMC election win has given a chance for him to increase his cadre.Still 3 years more anything can happen.
Regarding Harish Rao, the rebellion rumors 6 months before GHMC elections were suppressed and he was sidelined from then onwards.So there is definitely some smoke and fire.If any party can poach Harish Rao along with his supporters that is a major victory for them in TG.That will pull the rug from underneath TRS. Perhaps some party can offer him a offer he cannot refuse.or he could also form his own party as SS-MNS are.

Nara Lokesh i don't know what he is doing in TG-TDP.Apart from TDP members people hardly know about him.They should put a known face in charge of TG TDP to bolster its image.

@arbit @noksss

Not only this from RTE to Marxist stranglehold on narrative we are yet to see any credible plan from her ministry to counter such misgivings - its been 2 years and still she's in defensive/complaining mode

Whatever the appointment she makes she is blamed as Saffronizing the education and do you seriously expect her to clear the ROT created in the past 67 Years in just 2 years ? and regarding the what she has done you can go through the link below

Initiatives of Ministry of Human Resource Development

HRD ministry lists its achievements during 200-days of Modi govt - Times of India

Lets wait for the New Education Policy to evaluate her further and hey have you asked any question to the earlier HRD minster who created a curriculum for the 4th grade students quoting some Pakistani authors ? but you dare question her for trying to clear the rot created in the past decades

Thank you very much for your analysis and time pedanna, TBH I missed u very much the last few weeks :P

Here is my analysis

1)AP:-
Anna trust me there will be anger against CM in AP unlike in TG now :)Circumstances dictate that.

Am absolutely sure that in 2019 TDP will win.
1)YSRCP is worse, people know that
2)CBN's work will reap benefits & promises made will be fulfilled
3)Projects like Pattiseema which will be implemented in Rayalaseema will help the TDP do better there.

BJP:- Very,very long story. Still at same position as they were before alliance. Hope is there but it is becoming less. People want to know when promises made by BJP will be fulfilled by Modi+credible leadership.

YSRCP:- Despite Jagan;s drama & hungama since losing. He is losing steam & reputation, cadre are still there. But many leaders & MLAs are on their way to join the TDP from what I heard.

Congis:- Dead. People hate them the most. Go back to Italy, you Telugu drohis!! :mad:
------------------------------------------------------
2)TG:-
TDP:-
More or less dead, CBN/TDP should just take sanyas from TG for 10 years to save face+time & resources & then return to build the party from ground. By then our bluffmaster KCR will lose some of his face+anti-AP sentiment will be much less compared to today.
& yes ,he must keep his son away from TG-TDP. God knows why he is sending that joker here. If he wasn't a good backroom operator. I would have called him the Telugu RG.
Revanth Reddy is the only guy who can save the TDP here. & I heard that C

BJP:-
Anna, I must tell you we have lost steam & potential expansion opportunites in rural TG because of incompetent leadership in Hyderabad. Kishen must go & somebody else must come.
I believe Raja Singh must be promoted & given better opportunities in the party, but the head of the party must be a Telugu from rural TG.
TRS/Cong could play the Telangana Telugu card against Raja Singh & try to instigate anti-Hindi sentiment. Also a rural Telanganaite leader is what could help the BJP expand in TG & spread the message of Hindutva+vikas+nationalism.

Is it true that Nagam is planning to leave the BJP to open his new party to take on the TRS? I heard he wants Revanth & some other COng/TDP leaders to join him??

Yes, the alliance did help both parties in 2014. But now it is useless to both of them. It must be broken in common interest. TDP is weak & needs to build new cadre+leaders. Same with the BJP

Cong:-
The disaster in the Warangal LS bypoll proves that they have become much weaker since 2014. Money & liquor votebank will go towards the TRS now,same with Muslim votebank.
But there are some regional satraps & cadre left. The situation in Nalgonda & Mahbubnagar is good for them.
But you are right when you say this could be another Gujarat. They will have good influence & political strength left, but it will never be enough for them to come to power as long as there is a popular leader as the CM/PM.
If you ask me, TG Cong. will become much weaker over time, weaker than even Guj-Cong. & if BJP plays it's cards right & expands, it could take cadre/leaders from the Congress.

TRS:-
Copy+paste of what u said. Many voters names were missing who could be potentially anti-TRS. People from all parties are joining the TRS with KCR's policy of using saam-daan-danda-bhed.
For eg:- Kukatpally MLA joined to save himself from some corruption/financial irregularity charges, One MLA joined after TG govt. gave his firm a good contract worth more than 1,000 crores. Qutubullapur MLA joined because he lost hope in the TDP. He used to tell my friend that KCR is ordering municipal+govt. officers not to work & help the opposition MLAs or even allow them to work which is why they are unable to do anything.

Lol, even those who abused KCR & his family or who were abused by them or those who supported a Samiakya Andhra are joining TRS now. The same people who KCR earlier accused of being anti-TG & doing nothing for it are given top berths in his party now:omghaha:
Even the goondas who used to beat up OU students & TRS karyakartas before 2014 are campaigning for TRS now :omghaha: :sarcastic:.

If things go on like this, TG will become another Odisha.& Kalvakuntala family will rule us for decades.

Harish should be furious with KCR after his total sidelining from Hyd. Am curious to see what he plans to do now seeing that KCR & kavitha akka are massively promoting KTR now. Heard some TRS guys are calling him the true successor of KCR now.

I think we could see another SS-MNS in a few years.:D

Am shocked to hear that KTR could have cancer o_O when did u find out about this?!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding UP, the decision is still to be made by Modi. Smriti is a really good choice, but there are other choices too. Add to that regional/caste considerations which Amit Shah is & should be cautious about.
And RSS approval too is required

@Echo_419 The average & indivudal standard for almost all ministries was set low by Congress. Under the BJP the overall standards have gone up & it has gone very high for the ministries of power,Railways, infra. & shipping!!

I agree Tulsi has her flaws & we should hope that she delivers a much better performance, but she has a brain & intelligence which I have been saying for long.

She is just young & new & not a domain expert at HRD(very few netas are). The best option for HRD would have been Arun Shourie if you ask me. There is nobody else in the BJP who comes to my mind at first.

& the rot in HRD is among the worst in all Indian ministries, it takes a lot of time to fix such rot & especially in the circumstances the BJP has right now

So we shouldn't expect any world-class stuff from her immediately. But had she been as experienced & talented as AJ, I think she would do a better job at HRD then he is doing as Finance Minister :P

I agree with you, the bar wasn't set high enough in the 1st place. Smiriti(won't call her tulsi now) has a once in a lifetime opportunity to fix the rot in HRD ministry & our education system
Whatever the appointment she makes she is blamed as Saffronizing the education and do you seriously expect her to clear the ROT created in the past 67 Years in just 2 years ? and regarding the what she has done you can go through the link below

Initiatives of Ministry of Human Resource Development

HRD ministry lists its achievements during 200-days of Modi govt - Times of India

Lets wait for the New Education Policy to evaluate her further and hey have you asked any question to the earlier HRD minster who created a curriculum for the 4th grade students quoting some Pakistani authors ? but you dare question her for trying to clear the rot created in the past decades

Kapil Sibal is a Chutiya, I voted for Modi to deliver excellent performance & not average. Therefore, it is safe to assume that I expect Smriti to work on war footing to remove RTE & upgrade the higher education system. Chalo up gradation takes time but what about RTE? Arre EK statement hi dedeti RTE ke khilaff

Even if the whole world accepts such great qualities about Smriti she is still a noob according to @jaunty
and not fit for HRD Ministry according to @Echo_419

And what exactly has changed? That she gave a fiery political speech where she attacked her opponents passionately and even proposed to behead herself for something? How exactly does that change anything? I never said she wasn't a good orator (regardless of the content of her speech), I said she wasn't experienced or qualified enough to handle such an important ministry. That hasn't changed, has it? Score 1 for demagoguery!

Now I am starting to think, you also have no clue of what I was talking about, so carry on. I am out.

@arbit @noksss

One has to pick and choose one's battles. RTE will be dealt with in due time and marxist narrative is being countered. I agree that more substantive action is yet to be seen on that front but the time right now is to pluck the low hanging fruits.
Lets be honest here. HRD ministry is a bitch and as i have quoted elsewhere, its a graveyard for ministers who were at the helm at one time or another. It will be a political suicide for her to take on every battle at once. Let her clear one compartment at a time and as far as defensive mode is concerned. I disagree with the term, I prefer to call it an amiable attitude, which is necessary in her role.

12741953_1146824445338640_2078671070404505832_n.jpg

12744056_1146482635372821_8634745074116653341_n.jpg

I fully agree with her tweets.. There has been a campaign to malign NaMo in anyanner possible.. The 2nd affidavit onwards all should be out on trial for lying.. Heck why high Court and supreme Court judges are not asking tough question.. They should ask why they were lied on oath and wasted court time.. Why they falsified and framed innocents.. In fact they should ask why judges were fooled and lied on the face...

Back in the days when Gujarat riot happened I was in Baroda..I can tell you most folks exaggerate everything.. Barring small sensitive locations the whole city was living a normal life.. And the media showed as of the whole world is seeing Gujarat Burning...

Anyways it's high time that people ask tough question on ishrat jehan and courts should take the forefront action on this..

Watch todays Times now debate NO.2 RSN sigh has spilled the beans, Congress plotted to eliminate modi in 2004 with ishrat jahan and then tried to erode his political advantage by labelling 26/11 as hindutva terror and finally in bihar 2013 they tried bombing him again in election rallies.
He spilled some shocking secrets,must watch that debate.

Watch todays Times now debate NO.2 RSN sigh has spilled the beans, Congress plotted to eliminate modi in 2004 with ishrat jahan and then tried to erode his political advantage by labelling 26/11 as hindutva terror and finally in bihar 2013 they tried bombing him again in election rallies.
He spilled some shocking secrets,must watch that debate.
check this out... I'm worried about the safety of this woman. She seems to be on a mission!

check this out... I'm worried about the safety of this woman. She seems to be on a mission!

Yes he was counting on eliminating Modi,otherwise how could they plant bombs when the ground was sanitised by Intelligence bureau and later bombs were planted underneath his stage( which unfortunately didn't explode) i would say some guardian angels are looking at Modi otherwise,we would have seen nitish or a pappu become PM now.
Now that he has become the PM he should weed out all the embedded traitors.He has 3 more years to do that.
Personally i think,Modi is in sade sathi shani period of 7 years and the most difficult period is shani is going through his janam rashi right now for Scorpio( vrischik rashi) after next year the hardest phase would have passed,although he will still have that shani phase for next 5 years but he will be better off, not harmed so much,looking at his horoscope, having Ruchaka Yoga,Gaja Kesari Yog,Malavya Yoga and other Yogas in his Horoscope.That is when you can expect him to turn on the heat.How do i know all of these? my younger brother is a scorpio and my mother is very worried about him, she is doing all the pujas and shantis,havans for him everyday and in many temple. ;)
Knowing the RSS, and BJP they know about this,that is why Modi is keeping mum biding his time.
All the Politicians even the atheists,communist parties believe in these things in Politics.Even though they say in public they are atheists.This is a fact of Indian Politics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom