What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sanghis, however, are Hindu-ized mirror images of ideological streams that do not belong to or come from this land.

Yes, I concede they might be reactionary to the same.

But then you would need to concede that oftentimes one unknowingly becomes what one hates the most.

You should not feel bad if a fellow Indian points it out to you.

I can understand the concept of becoming like the enemy while fighting the enemy.

At least you have acknowledged that Hindus are much better than the people who are waging war against us.

I did bit of research just for fun.
Every time there is a Hindu festival, the so called Intellectuals or rationalists, always took pot shots in one or other manner, be it on the festival or the god the festival is supposed to honour.
just as a comparison, I searched if they felt the same way about other religious festivals and the results were spectacular ;)

I can understand the concept of becoming like the enemy while fighting the enemy.

At least you have acknowledged that Hindus are much better than the people who are waging war against us.

I did bit of research just for fun.
Every time there is a Hindu festival, the so called Intellectuals or rationalists, always took pot shots in one or other manner, be it on the festival or the god the festival is supposed to honour.
just as a comparison, I searched if they felt the same way about other religious festivals and the results were spectacular ;)

Man who makes fun of you guys?

Only Hindus do.

Do you think a Parsi or a Muslim or a Sikh or a Christian will have the guts to do the same?

Cheers, Doc

Only Hindus do.

Do you think a Parsi or a Muslim or a Sikh or a Christian will have the guts to do the same?

Cheers, Doc

Couldn't agree with you more!
At least they pretend to be Hindu and keep Hindu names to fool people. When asked why they are abusing Hindus, these vermin will turn around and say we are Hindus....such malice!

Couldn't agree with you more!
At least they pretend to be Hindu and keep Hindu names to fool people. When asked why they are abusing Hindus, these vermin will turn around and say we are Hindus....such malice!

Yet you are attacking and victimising Muslims and Christians.

And historically, Sikhs and Buddhists and Jains.

I'm not suggesting attack each other.

I'm asking why others?

Cheers, Doc

Yet you are attacking and victimising Muslims and Christians.

And historically, Sikhs and Buddhists and Jains.

I'm not suggesting attack each other.

I'm asking why others?

Cheers, Doc

Where Did I attack the groups you have mentioned?
I am sure you can quote the posts made by me to back up the claim, right?

I have repeatedly mentioned I only attack the vermin in Hindus who are back stabbing us. I am not interested in Muslims or Christians etc.
It's stupid to point fingers at others when you are being backstabbed by our own.

Where Did I attack the groups you have mentioned?
I am sure you can quote the posts made by me to back up the claim, right?

I have repeatedly mentioned I only attack the vermin in Hindus who are back stabbing us. I am not interested in Muslims or Christians etc.
It's stupid to point fingers at others when you are being backstabbed by our own.

By you I do not mean "you" personally man ...

So Muslims and Sikhs and Parsis are not your own?

Cheers, Doc

Only Hindus do.

Cheers, Doc
Those people are Hindus in Name but they dont follow hinduism. They call themselves "Liberals", "Rationalists", "Intellectuals" etc etc

NDTV has already started its attack diwali coverage today. Other "liberals" will follow

The thing I dont undersatnd is that they do these things, attack the faith of Millions of People and then wonder why People are giving vote to BJP

Last edited:
We Accept Growth Rate Declined, But We Will Reverse it: PM Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has maintained a stony silence in light of criticism of the economy from the Opposition, as well as RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, addressed the nation on Wednesday evening to give a point-by-point rebuttal.

Conceding that GDP growth had dipped in the April-June quarter, the PM said his government is working on reversing it.

Hitting out at critics of the government and the previous UPA regime, Modi said:

Dip in economic growth in one quarter has boosted pessimists. There are some people who sleep well only after they spread a feeling of pessimism all around. We need to recognise such people... This is not the first time growth has dipped to 5.7 percent in any quarter. GDP growth dipped to 5.7 percent, or below eight times during the UPA regime, when nation was faced with high inflation, CAD and fiscal deficit.
Clarifying that the situation is better under his government, Modi said:

Double digit inflation has come down to less than 3 percent, CAD brought down to 2.5 percent, and fiscal deficit has been reduced to 3.5 percent... The fundamentals of Indian economy are strong and the reform process will continue keeping financial stability in mind.
Speaking of ironing out creases in the new Goods and Services Tax, Modi said he has asked the GST council to review bottlenecks and technological hindrances in the new tax regime. He also added that after demonetisation, the cash to GDP ratio has come down to 9 percent. Prior to note ban it was 12 percent, he said.

The Modi government has been receiving criticism from several quarters for its bold economic policies like demonetisation and the new Goods and Services Tax regime.

In a column published in The Indian Express, former finance minister Yashwant Sinha wrote that he would be “failing his national duty” if he didn’t speak of the “mess” made of the economy by incumbent Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat too cautioned the government on the economy. In his annual Dussehra speech, while Bhagwat praised demonetisation and GST, he also raised concerns about how these policies were implemented, and their impact on the economy.

By you I do not mean "you" personally man ...

So Muslims and Sikhs and Parsis are not your own?

Cheers, Doc

Shias, Ahmedias, Sikhs, Parsis, Jains, Athiests, Aorastrians and Buddhists are my brothers and sisters.

The thing I dont undersatnd is that they do these things, attack the faith of Millions of People and then wonder why People are giving vote to BJP

This is the fact.
They can't insult us and wonder why we are gravitating to BJP.
These people insult us every second with impunity and not one party except BJP speaks up. As a Hindu what is my choice then?

Shias, Ahmedias, Sikhs, Parsis, Jains, Athiests, Aorastrians and Buddhists are my brothers and sisters.

This is the fact.
They can't insult us and wonder why we are gravitating to BJP.
These people insult us every second with impunity and not one party except BJP speaks up. As a Hindu what is my choice then?

I have an interesting question.

The warning signs are already there.

And the strategy is too obvious to be missed by seasoned politicians of the grand old party of Indian politics.

So here is my question to the BJP guys ....

What happens if in the run-up to 2019, the Congress goes sanghi?

Think and answer ...

8-)

Cheers, Doc

I have an interesting question.

The warning signs are already there.

And the strategy is too obvious to be missed by seasoned politicians of the grand old party of Indian politics.

So here is my question to the BJP guys ....

What happens if in the run-up to 2019, the Congress goes sanghi?

Think and answer ...

A welcome sign.
BJP needs competition.
All parties need to 'earn' Hindu votes. That's the only way in a democracy.

If Congress can convince Hindus they can ensure our interests in better way than BJP, then I don't see why I can't my position.

But we Hindus are not so dumb anymore. We can make out difference between lip service and action on the ground.
It is one thing to wear a tilak on head and another to rush to Kerala and West Bengal in middle of riots and try to protect Hindus. Just showing off and pandering won't work anymore.

Oh, did you read this brilliant news? The Congress govt in karnakata is coming up with anti-superstition law. It targets only Hindus. None of the non-Hindu "beliefs" are touched :D

A welcome sign.
BJP needs competition.
All parties need to 'earn' Hindu votes. That's the only way in a democracy.

If Congress can convince Hindus they can ensure our interests in better way than BJP, then I don't see why I can't my position.

But we Hindus are not so dumb anymore. We can make out difference between lip service and action on the ground.
It is one thing to wear a tilak on head and another to rush to Kerala and West Bengal in middle of riots and try to protect Hindus. Just showing off and pandering won't work anymore.

Oh, did you read this brilliant news? The Congress govt in karnakata is coming up with anti-superstition law. It targets only Hindus. None of the non-Hindu "beliefs" are touched :D

You do realise that the Sangh was a non entity in the run up to Partition?

And that the Congress was considered to be very radically and staunchly Hindu for the most part.

This "protection of Hindus" by the BJP is a jumla.

Cheers, Doc

You do realise that the Sangh was a non entity in the run up to Partition?

And that the Congress was considered to be very radically and staunchly Hindu for the most part.

This "protection of Hindus" by the BJP is a jumla.

Cheers, Doc

Does not matter one bit.
Gandhi, father of nation, Congress man was pro cow protection. Now Congress is at the fore front of Cow butchery.

We can debate all we want about Jumlas etc, does not matter one bit. What matters is what Hindus feel.

That's why I want more national parties pro-Hindu, for BJP to have a competition.

I keep asking, Cong in Karnataka is targeting Hindu beliefs openly and still people talk about Jumlas. How am I to take it at face value when particulars are not addressed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom