What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

BigppEnCYAAnUYV.jpg

as i said ........there is no known cure of NAMOnia

hahahaha

you just have a sick and bigot mentality, look even there is infighting in each and every kind of religion even if the muslims have their own infighting like shias ans sunnis. Sikhs have always a major contributor towards conuntry's security,development and agriculture and will remain one in the future, der sud no doubt abt dat in any form.

So plz dont start an hindu-sikh hatred over here, history is der which tells us dat sikhs have always fought muslim's tyranical rule like sivaji or maharanapratap did and every sikh has also imbibed the fact dat India is the only place where they destined to live. If u dont like smtng den dont like it, its okay but dont force any one to follow u, i am sure dat cores of sikh wont buy your idea, i have seen Shivsena have nominated a lot of sikh leaders in municipality and assembly elections in Pune.

If u r fan of Mr anarchist then go ahead with ur anarchy no one will hinder u, but dont tell every one to do dat after all u can only persuade ppl cant force pll.

Regarding ur punjabi leaving india analogy i must tell u dat the majority of NRIs across the globe are from south india not pujabi, nor gujratis , so opportunity, success, money it always comes over the patriotism for majority of ppl of any country. dont worry every person of india or china will surly agree to spend at least 10-15 yrs in US if they get the same opportunity, success and money bcoz still US is the sole superpower of the globe.

these people will lead india LOL
Bh4Y2ZVCEAAfbPx.jpg

Congress clueless on Modi-fever cure
Rajeev Deshpande,TNN | Mar 12, 2014, 06.50 AM IST
Modi-Mumbai.jpg

As Narendra Modi steadily built up a frontrunner’s position over the past months, Congress switched between ignoring the saffron strongman and criticizing his failure to prevent the 2002 Gujarat riots.
NEW DELHI: Having won the last Lok Sabha encounter hands down, according prime challenger status to BJP and its PM candidate Narendra Modi does not seem easy for Congress.

Despite signs that the 2014 odds might be different, Congress remains cagey while taking on the Gujarat CM who loses no opportunity to lash out at the Congress leadership.

As Modi steadily built up a frontrunner's position over the past months, Congress switched between ignoring the saffron strongman and criticizing his failure to prevent the 2002 Gujarat riots.

PM Manmohan Singh's "Modi will be a disaster for India as PM" indictment seems one-off while Digvijaya Singh's taunt over the CM's marital status or foreign minister Salman Khurshid's "impotent" dig highlight the inconsistency.

Rahul Gandhi has restricted himself to criticizing Modi for being a 'one-man show' while reserving a sharper comment for RSS, which has been accused of being complicit in Mahatma Gandhi's assassination.

Even after several backroom strategy sessions, Congress has not quite closed in on Modi who derisively runs down Rahul as "shehzada" and urges the BJP cadre to keep anti-Congress sentiments inflamed till voting day. The thinking in Congress circles seems to be that despite the crowds and media attention, BJP's prospects are restricted to a clutch of states where the saffron party hopes to do well. The rest is hype, due for a reality check.

Going by this reasoning, BJP is realistically in the reckoning on around 230 seats in states like Rajasthan, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Punjab, MP, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Karnataka and Maharashtra.

Uttar Pradesh is untested ground and BJP's returns here are by no means a done deal, feel Congress managers involved in planning Rahul's campaign pit stops.

On the face of it, the logic seems alluring as it highlights BJP's leap of faith in the Northeast, much of the east and south India. BJP will need a very high strike rate to reach the muchtalked about 200 seats, it is felt. Ignoring Modi or remaining in a reactive mode may give the Gujarati leader a chance to grab voters' mind space as he hammers away at Congress for corruption, price rise and poor governance.

Such a prospect worries some Congress leaders who feel there isn't much use denying the threat posed by the BJP leader who must be vigorously opposed on all fronts before Modi's perceived lead becomes unassailable.

There are no easy answers to Congress's dilemma as attacking Modi over alleged complicity in the 2002 riots has proved counterproductive in the past and lack of court strictures has emboldened his supporters. Some Congress leaders feel 2002 is Modi's weakest link while others have sporadically sought to undercut his development record as oversold. But here too the "feku" line seems to have been junked somewhere on the way.

Firing blanks at target NaMo

Solo player: Congress has often said Modi is an 'I, me, myself' act, not a team player. On Tuesday Rahul Gandhi fired a fresh salvo at Modi alluding to him as Hitler, a fascist, intolerant and uncaring of people's views. Someone who is a know-it-all.

Gujarat 2002 riots: PM Singh attacks Modi for "killing of innocents", but Cong does not consistently stick to the refrain. Some leaders criticize Modi for 2002 but the effort is sporadic. Sonia has used the "khoon ki kheti" metaphor and Rahul has said BJP practises "khoon ki rajniti" Sexed up CV Cong leaders have dug up stats to argue that Gujarat is not shining, human indicators are poor. Modi has countered that with his claim of 24x7 power and farm growth Feku tactics Congress accuses Modi of being careless or deliberately inaccurate about history and politics, that he is distorting issues like Sardar Patel's legacy. The Feku charge is not being pursued.

Personal issues: Congress has targeted Modi over his personal life, including snoopgate. But snoopgate is going nowhere and foreign minister Salman Khurshid got a rap on the knuckles for his 'impotent' remark.

Sikhs are hindu ,either you definition is something vogue or you are a brainwashed extremist.

Hindu is a geographical and ethnic word .

Gurujibani's message is for everyone ,thats why its a panth and not religion .

You are right> I sincerrely explained him that I do not differentiate between Hindus andshiks. But from his reaponse, I could realize that he is the Man like what described him.

You are right> I sincerrely explained him that I do not differentiate between Hindus andshiks. But from his reaponse, I could realize that he is the Man like what described him.

looks to me as an ex congress voter,who was taught that 1984 was done by hindu extremists & not congress :|

Its goon sign ,anti bjp modi vote is getting divided ,victory will be much brighter

I do not differentiate between Hindus andshiks
what about those who are not Hindu? like Muslims, Christians, Bahai, Parsi etc ? are they foreigners? do below quotes needs to be imposed after Na-bho came to power? these minorities don't want to follow Hindutva and they are vast in numbers perhaps 22crores or somewhere near that figure. Does Hitler's way of dealing with Yahoodis are waiting for minorities in India?

OR, is it better for our country to stay secular neither Hindutva nor Muslim appeasing? since Hindu sabha and it's followers are brainwashed after Mughals and Muslims to form a Ummath(brotherhood-one nation) like concept directly lifted from Islamic ideologies, does that means culling 22 crore people of your own country? isn't it better to arrest Mohan Bhagwat, Modi and ban all the extremist organization especially RSS which will be better for India?

Every nonsense and Hypothetical question can not be answered.

e.g

Will you bring back foreign money of Ambani?

Now how this question be answered? NAMO may not know whether Ambani has illigal account in foreign bank or not? If KW has any information, He should ask congress govt to bring that money back. But he is not doing that because he knows that congress is dying and it will die soon by its natural death. So he is asking the questions to BJP which he should have asked to Congress.

BJP has catogarically said that they will bring each and every illigal rupee from foreign bank.

OK so why don't you answer the questions which are not "non-sense" like the one's below...

Does government plan to raise the price of KG Basin gas to $16 per unit? If you(Modi) become the prime minister, will you raise the price of gas to $16 per unit?

Sikhs are hindu ,either you definition is something vogue or you are a brainwashed extremist.

Hindu is a geographical and ethnic word .

Gurujibani's message is for everyone ,thats why its a panth and not religion .

Sikhs are not HINDU. Period. If you or anyone wishes to discuss this, can have a debate with me in a different thread. I'll appreciate, if all of us can stick to the topic which is 'General Elections'. :)

what about those who are not Hindu? like Muslims, Christians, Bahai, Parsi etc ? are they foreigners? do below quotes needs to be imposed after Na-bho came to power? these minorities don't want to follow Hindutva and they are vast in numbers perhaps 22crores or somewhere near that figure. Does Hitler's way of dealing with Yahoodis are waiting for minorities in India?

Do not have any problem with Christians, Parsis and others are no issue. With Muslims there is an inhearent danger . They can not allow anybody to live peacefully, Not even other Muslims i.e Shias in subcontinent. There are huge Nos of Example across the world including Kashmir. We do not wnat to be other Kashmir Pundits.

OK so why don't you answer the questions which are not "non-sense" like the one's below...

Does government plan to raise the price of KG Basin gas to $16 per unit? If you(Modi) become the prime minister, will you raise the price of gas to $16 per unit?

First of All give a Non Kejriwal source to prove that govt want to raise the Gas price to $ 16per unit.

My simple question to you. Why do you aks this to a man who is not in Power and do not ask the real people who can actually answer this question.

Sikhs are not HINDU. Period. If you or anyone wishes to discuss this, can have a debate with me in a different thread. I'll appreciate, if all of us can stick to the topic which is 'General Elections'. :)

What is the meaning of term hindu ,how was it formed,for whom was it used ? i'am no one to answer,ask yourself !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom