What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi winning elections should not the sole goal of any Indian but ensuring that his election translate into tangible benefits for India. If Modi is the best man for the job (which he currently is IMHO) then, yes, I hope he is elected so as to do good for India. The cult of personality around Modi should not be allowed to develop to the extent where one simply equates Modi with good for India and thus success is measured in his days in office- he needs to continuously prove to everyone that he is actually delivering.

And its not. I don't think any one here blindly trusts Modi. All the negativity has be around him for the last 13-14 years. And its the same now. Its just that people who voted for him don't believe in what is published by mainstream media. They will make up their own mind again in 2019.

But what do you do with a rabid anti Modi crowd controlling the Rajya Sabha. There is no way out of this for the next 2 years.

Is it only me that comes here on this thread to get some 'hoslaafzai' from @Star Wars or others are also part of this secret hopeful society. :partay:

By the way good going star wars, I also think that BJP will win but by a thin margin, and thats why I'm a nervous sanghi right now. I so hope that Amit Shah delivers this one :drag:
count me too bro..i don't post here, just read:-) and @Star Wars is my only hope..he is optimistic about bjp win and help in avoiding sleepless nights to intolerant sanghis :agree::agree:

Not really, Muslims as perceived are not majority. they are only majority in a small number of seats, rest MBG got votes from Dalits and Maha dalits due to Manji earlier

Media Hit job, Satta predicting 155+ for NDA
economic times is pro-modi imho...so if there are claiming sutta bazaar is betting on nitish win then it may be possible..but i think bjp is circumspect in this election so they will try their best in winning it. I am still hopeful if we could win this battle

economic times is pro-modi imho...so if there are claiming sutta bazaar is betting on nitish win then it may be possible..but i think bjp is circumspect in this election so they will try their best in winning it. I am still hopeful if we could win this battle

lol eco times aint pro Modi , this is without a shadow of doubt a hit job

Though imma sanghi i'd be happy if that does happen and AAP does form government (if thats what majority of you guys want)
All factions of citizenry are suffering now from this misrule & people want end of this negativity. We just want a progressive future. There is no better option of change available for us other than AAP under current political scenario.
I am hoping for amrinder Singh forming the government
There are too many hurdles before him. He is struggling to get command of state congress because anti Amrinder lobby is in good books of RG. On the other hand if If he decides to quit congress that will also result in division of vote bank. Although nothing is impossible in politics.
Thats the best thing to happen for Punjab. Akalis need to be out for at least 15 years.
Hope future will bring something new & prosperous for state.

All factions of citizenry are suffering now from this misrule & people want end of this negativity. We just want a progressive future. There is no better option of change available for us other than AAP under current political scenario.

There are too many hurdles before him. He is struggling to get command of state congress because anti Amrinder lobby is in good books of RG. On the other hand if If he decides to quit congress that will also result in division of vote bank. Although nothing is impossible in politics.

Hope future will bring something new & prosperous for state.
how is our jhande amle and lmla sahab doing ?

I am hoping for amrinder Singh forming the government

Amarinder is on his way to be Punjab CONgress Pradesh Chief. I was really hoping he breaks away from CONgress, will break a lot of votes. Although i am sure SAD and BJP stand no chance there.

Bhai just compare corrupt to core BJP ruled MCDs and APP you'll see the diffrence

Khujliwal can promise a lot of things before he gets control of everything.

He became CM now what? for everything he blames MODI.

He is a revenue officer, he worked in Delhi for so long with his wife, he should know how it works in Delhi. When Dikshit was CM, he blamed her for everything, realized how difficult it is only after becoming CM.

Just because someone is good at pointing fingers at others and creates chaos does not mean he can do good. First he should prove himself as CM of Delhi.

Is it only me that comes here on this thread to get some 'hoslaafzai' from @Star Wars or others are also part of this secret hopeful society. :partay:

By the way good going star wars, I also think that BJP will win but by a thin margin, and thats why I'm a nervous sanghi right now. I so hope that Amit Shah delivers this one :drag:

Not to sound too melodramatic, I think a lot more is riding on Bihar elections than many people realize.

If BJP loses Bihar or even just manages to scrape through, it might as well kiss UP/WB and even the next general elections, good bye! The 'unholy/opportunistic' MGB template, if it works in Bihar with any degree of success, will be replicated across India with so much ease and conviction that BJP/Modi might as well abstain from all elections whenever MGB is in the fray!

The only way to prevent all future MGB-like alliances, is to humiliate/demoralize them in Bihar by imposing a huge margin of defeat! Anything less than that, it is game over for BJP.

And as for Modi, I have always believed that he has been riding the tiger since 2002. The moment he gets off, he will be finished by his own men, let alone his enemies. One of the reasons, I suspect, why he gives 'his' all everytime he goes out to contest in an election.

Back
Top Bottom