What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The division bench was quite surprised to hear that for only two processions the entire Durga puja immersion ceremony was either being cut short or postponed.

When secularism disease hits Indian politicians, they tend to go crazy.
Unless and until Hindus become united, this phenomenon will keep continuing.

When secularism disease hits Indian politicians, they tend to go crazy.
Unless and until Hindus become united, this phenomenon will keep continuing.

Facts :

BN-HT057_iislam_G_20150406063535.jpg

capture25.jpg

Reality :

muslim-reservation.jpg

4767351665_10c0b0ec11.jpg

Boss this is Maharashtra.

This is not UP, Bihar, MP, etc.

This is THE nerve center and beating heart of India.

This bamman shaddu fafda thepla combine is going to get a big booch from the Marathi manoos very soon.

Cheers, Doc

That's exactly what we have seen in recent local elections.
Can you share how many seats the secular parties won in BMS elections? :D

Boss this is Maharashtra.

This is not UP, Bihar, MP, etc.

This is THE nerve center and beating heart of India.

This bamman shaddu fafda thepla combine is going to get a big booch from the Marathi manoos very soon.

Cheers, Doc
Just like Chinese said "this is dokhlam, Over territory, you leave or we will bomb you" Every day different warning and in the end a tame withdrawal after 2 months.

Bharat ki rajniti Dilli main kheli jaati aur UP Bihar se define hoti hai.

BJP is a party which is present in UP, Bihar, Delhi AND Maharashtra. If you want to leave, just leave. Dont go on a rant every few weeks. These warnings dont effect anyone.

BJP is a party which is present in UP, Bihar, Delhi AND Maharashtra. If you want to leave, just leave. Dont go on a rant every few weeks. These warnings dont effect anyone.

If elections are held in MH now, it won't surprise anyone if BJP get's majority on it's own and SS slides even further.

problem for SS is that none of the opposition parties like Cong or NCP can afford to ally with it for elections. If anything SS brand of politics is more rabid than BJP's.
BUT the secular spin masters would definitely rebrand Thackreys as seculars if need arises I guess.

Just like Chinese said "this is dokhlam, Over territory, you leave or we will bomb you" Every day different warning and in the end a tame withdrawal after 2 months.

Bharat ki rajniti Dilli main kheli jaati aur UP Bihar se define hoti hai.

Listen clown.

Go strut around in front of someone who takes you seriously.

I don't. Never have.

Please don't delude yourself of your station in life just because I respond when you tag me if I'm in the mood.

Cheers, Doc

Listen clown.

Go strut around in front of someone who takes you seriously.

I don't. Never have.

Please don't delude yourself of your station in life just because I respond when you tag me if I'm in the mood.

Cheers, Doc

Main tujhe teri aukaat dikhaa raha hoon aur tujh pe hans raha hoon.

You and your "party" can't do jack shit. You can just give warnings.

You are nothing but a source of amusement for me. Atleast the other "secular liberals" have some imaan dharam that if they oppose BJP they support some "secular" party like Congress or AAP

You on the other hand oppose BJP because it is not secular and then support Shiv Sena

WHAT A JOKE

You on the other hand oppose BJP because it is not secular and then support Shiv Sena

Ouch.
Seriously, If some one is concerned about BJP about secularism, the last party you would expect that person to support is SS.

Ouch.
Seriously, If some one is concerned about BJP about secularism, the last party you would expect that person to support is SS.

Another clown. Who knows squat. But uses the cyber waves to spout ignorant inanities.

The Shiv Sena represents Marathi manoos. Not just Hindu but Muslim as well.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom