What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

My point is NOT whether they are corrupt or not. My point was the part I made in BOLD. :omghaha:

As for the 'crown made with illegal mining money' - I can't really see how you can deduce that just from diamonds! Black money stain? :azn:
The source of money can be anything. Sonia's foreign trips and treatments(and the Crown Prince's foreign parties) are also expensive. But that is legit :D
That said if you posted confirmed corruption convictions the case could have been closed. :coffee:

WHEN DID I EVER SAY IT WAS SO BRO- DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. SEE I AGREE WIH YOU- THE SONS OF POLICE CONSTABLES IN 8 YEARS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY PERSONAL HELICOPTERS AND DIAMOND STUDDED CROWNS FROM ILLEGAL MINING NEED NOT HAVE BOUGHT THAT CROWN WITH ILLEGAL MINING MONEY!!!! AND THEY ARE VERY CAPABLE- SEE THEY CHANGED THE BORDERS OF KARNATAKA AND ANDHRA FOR THEIR MINING IN MAPS- THE COURT JUDGES HAD NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY WERE PRESENTED WITH- JUST A STRANGE KIND OF BUZZING SOUND IN THE EARS SINCE THE WORLD NO LONGER MADE SENSE TO THEM.

WHEN DID I EVER SAY IT WAS SO BRO- DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. SEE I AGREE WIH YOU- THE SONS OF POLICE CONSTABLES IN 8 YEARS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY PERSONAL HELICOPTERS AND DIAMOND STUDDED CROWNS FROM ILLEGAL MINING NEED NOT HAVE BOUGHT THAT CROWN WITH ILLEGAL MINING MONEY!!!! AND THEY ARE VERY CAPABLE- SEE THEY CHANGED THE BORDERS OF KARNATAKA AND ANDHRA FOR THEIR MINING IN MAPS- THE COURT JUDGES HAD NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT THEY WERE PRESENTED WITH- JUST A STRANGE KIND OF BUZZING SOUND IN THE EARS SINCE THE WORLD NO LONGER MADE SENSE TO THEM.

"THEY CHANGED THE BORDERS OF KARNATAKA AND ANDHRA FOR THEIR MINING IN MAPS"... OMG!! What the ruling scamgress party of Andhra Pradesh did, without taking care of the state resource?? As usual got a big share and shut their mouth..

Still better to be ruled by "corrupt" Indians than by "honest":rofl: Italians. The issue of foreignness of SG is not an insignificant triviality. It has made India the butt of insulting and condescending comments the world over. Which other significant democratic nation has ever been ruled by foreigners?

Still better to be ruled by "corrupt" Indians than by "honest":rofl: Italians. The issue of foreignness of SG is not an insignificant triviality. It has made India the butt of insulting and condescending comments the world over. Which other significant democratic nation has ever been ruled by foreigners?

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST BJP IS CORRUPT MAGGOT?!! THE VERY REASON , WE WANT TO BRING MODI IN SO THAT HE AND HIS BRILLIANT TEAM OF YEDDY, AMIT SHAH, GADAKARI ETC. CAN MAKE THIS COUNTRY SQUEAKY CLEAN AGAIN.

@Guynextdoor2 - The first infractions should come anytime soon - try to stay calm and abstain from limitless trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guynextdoor2 I'm surprised you offer such shameless apologies for the corruption and misrule of the last 10 years. All neutral observers across the globe also have commented on this looting record. Heck my company that manages money invested into India has received queries from some of the worlds largest sovereign funds on the matter. BJP rule can not be 100% corruption free, there's isn't a country on earth where that's possible, let alone a country like India. But the criminal gang ruling my country today has to go, because they have not only made money, they have failed at basic governance duties.

Your desperation is anti national, unfortunately. I wonder if you directly benefit from congress corruption.

Guynextdoor2 I'm surprised you offer such shameless apologies for the corruption and misrule of the last 10 years. All neutral observers across the globe also have commented on this looting record. Heck my company that manages money invested into India has received queries from some of the worlds largest sovereign funds on the matter. BJP rule can not be 100% corruption free, there's isn't a country on earth where that's possible, let alone a country like India. But the criminal gang ruling my country today has to go, because they have not only made money, they have failed at basic governance duties.

Your desperation is anti national, unfortunately. I wonder if you directly benefit from congress corruption.

I think that must be the case. Or he must be Rober Wadra :undecided:

This article proves that BJP is as infested with batshit insane people as Congress is infested with Nepotist traitor slaves.

It is not the BJP. It is a think tank that has proposed to the BJP.

Clearly they were trolling like the think tanks in PDF also do

Back
Top Bottom