What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Akranthi's Proposals

Withdrawal of existing Taxation System completely (except customs i.e. import duties).
Every Transaction routed through a bank will attract certain deduction in appropriate percentage as Transaction Tax i.e. Single point tax deducted at source. (say 2 %).
This deduction is to be effected on receiving/credit accounts only.
This deducted amount will be credited to different Government levels like Central, State and Local (say 0.7%, 0.6%, 0.35% respectively).
Transacting Bank will also have its share in this amount as the bank has a key role to perform (say 0.35%).
Withdrawal of High denomination currency (say above Rs. 50).
Cash transactions will not attract any transaction tax.
Government should make legal provisions to restrict cash transactions up to a certain limit (say Rs. 2000)

Arthakranti Proposal | Arthakranti

Untitled Document

Will it work ?

\

Frankly,From where does BJP find these retards?

Stupidity is favorite pastime for some so called think tanks of BJP. It should policy making to people who are capable to do so.

nothing can save congress in this election...

their companians like .. lalu,mulayam,mamta,left & the elite family did 1000 fold more loss to country then those leaders shpwn by OP..

oh!! I forget raja ,kalmadi,sukhram,robert the grand damad of country....

NOW THAT THE YEDDYS HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK TIME TO BRING IN THE REDDY'S TOO. MINISTER OF FORESTRY AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT. SONS OF POLICE CONSTABLES, IN 8 YEARS THEY GREW SO RICH THAT THEY DONATED A DIAMOND STUDDED CROWN TO TIRUPATI (AND PROVED THEIR HINDU CREDENTIALS)!!! GLORY, GLORY UNDER PRIYA MODIJI'S LEADERSHIP!!!

tirupathi-crown-313.jpg

NOW THAT THE YEDDYS HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK TIME TO BRING IN THE REDDY'S TOO. MINISTER OF FORESTRY AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT. SONS OF POLICE CONSTABLES, IN 8 YEARS THEY GREW SO RICH THAT THEY DONATED A DIAMOND STUDDED CROWN TO TIRUPATI (AND PROVED THEIR HINDU CREDENTIALS)!!! GLORY, GLORY UNDER PRIYA MODIJI'S LEADERSHIP!!!

tirupathi-crown-313.jpg

Isssshhhhh - How communal! Stinks!!! :hitwall:

'Lanaat on Hindu'-ness :suicide:

AND IT HELPS THAT REDDYS ARE SO CLOSE TO SUSHMA TOO!!! MAYBE SHE CAN HELP BUILD A GOOD IMAGE WITH MODIJI!!! THEIR TALENTS SHOULD NOT BE WASTED WHEN YEDDY IS BACK!!!!INDIA NEEDS ALL HER GLORIOUS SONS UNDER MODI!!!

Sushma.jpg

"Every Transaction routed through a bank will attract certain deduction in appropriate percentage as Transaction Tax i.e. Single point tax deducted at source. (say 2 %).
This deduction is to be effected on receiving/credit accounts only."

This is a very vital point. It should be more clear that how much they have proposed to deduct on every receiving transaction. If it is more than 6%,then sorry to say this is nothing but a BS proposition.

The present system we have now is enough to curb corruption and black money if implemented properly.

@thesolar65:

Every government official are bound to submit the details of his assets every year,both movable and immovable.If the vigilance department receives any complain and finds discrepancies in earning and what he had spent,your neighbor might be in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND IT HELPS THAT REDDYS ARE SO CLOSE TO SUSHMA TOO!!! MAYBE SHE CAN HELP BUILD A GOOD IMAGE WITH MODIJI!!! THEIR TALENTS SHOULD NOT BE WASTED WHEN YEDDY IS BACK!!!!INDIA NEEDS ALL HER GLORIOUS SONS UNDER MODI!!!

Sushma.jpg

You mean to say, Like Suresh Kalmadi,A.Raja under Manmohan Singh...

Are you suggesting donating a multi-crore diamond studded crown made with illegal mining money is a mistake?? :blink: So sad you don;t understand the relegious piousness of the Redddys!!! Who could they become ministers in KARNATAKA despite being from ANDHRA???

Are you suggesting donating a multi-crore diamond studded crown made with illegal mining money is a mistake?? :blink: So sad you don;t understand the relegious piousness of the Redddys!!! Who could they become ministers in KARNATAKA despite being from ANDHRA???

My point is NOT whether they are corrupt or not. My point was the part I made in BOLD. :omghaha:

As for the 'crown made with illegal mining money' - I can't really see how you can deduce that just from diamonds! Black money stain? :azn:
The source of money can be anything. Sonia's foreign trips and treatments(and the Crown Prince's foreign parties) are also expensive. But that is legit :D
That said if you posted confirmed corruption convictions the case could have been closed. :coffee:

Italian Waitress!!! Who could she become president of an Indian Party/Member of Parliament, despite being from Italy???:taz:

ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS ON OTHER CABINET MEMBERS PEOPLE???? I"M INTERESTED IN BJP/NAMO GAME PLAN TO MAKE INDIA PROSPERIOUS WITH SUCH GREAT PERSONALITIES- NOMINATIONS WELCOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom