What's new

Indian politicians get life term for involvement in Gujarat riots

Good. While the older riots have had very bad policework and conviction of rioters, Gujarat and Orissa have been start contrasts. I'm glad to say these are signs of progress and THIS will not only provide closure to victims but also deter miscreants in future. This is the correct way.

And does anyone even realise HOW BIG IT IS that a politician has been put away after conviction in India? How many such cases have we had in 65 years???

regarding the 84 riots case,

what i know is, there is a place called C.R. Park in South Delhi ( bengali population ) . They gave their full protection to many sikhs during that time.. Several sikh families had taken refuge there and the bengali Youths used to guard that place during the nights to check any tresspass..

I know sikhs were at the wrong end of the gun, but I would like to mention that many section of the north Indian population were supportive of the sikhs and that was a good thing...

My point is, there is always a large section of Indian population which hae always supported the correct side which is the strength of country like INDIA. And that is why, irrespective of so many riots happening in INDIA, the country had survived in the face of all odds. That is her internal strength..

having said that, I pray to GOD almighty that sikhs would have justice one day.

:)

My house was used for the same purpose. There was two sikh families living here at one time.

10 years in this court now wait 10 more for supreme court :D bajrangi wesy mar jay ga justice done ;)

Babu bajrangi has got lifeterm for the rest of his life.

i remember one sting operation was done on bajrangi in which he said that He will never be dissappoint even if he gets phasi.............i don't believe that such kattarwadi still exist in our society.

It will be less even if we behead him in front of public................Bajrangi ko apne kiye par bilkul bhi pachtawa nahi h but he will surely feel pachtawa after few years when his flesh gets shelter for many jail insects.............Rot good,Rot Best :D Amen.

Doesn't the court verdict proves just that?

Ahhahahhaha ..........................Where are Pak Brigade ...not yet here to admonish and declare How india Oppress,suppress and persecute our minorities..................

Anyone got punished for 1984 sikh riots????

assam_gujarat.jpg

How Left-liberal ‘secular’ media sees Gujarat and Assam

That’s I call democracy and unbiased judiciary decision will shut the mouth of many who were beating drums about Indian Muslim treatment in India. With this decision, I am proud Indian today.

Back
Top Bottom