What's new

Indian Radical Hindu Terrorists destroying a Mosque in Delhi.

But Punjab is closer to Pakistan! If we were to help covertly, you'd have to be easier for us to reach!
No, that's not possible at all, for one, many muslims hope this is a temporary situation (myself included) and will go away in the next election or so and second an arms or money from Pakistan will not be welcomed by both state and citizens generally and third, Punjab already host a population of 20 millions, Indian muslims have ten times this population.

The best solution is to become educated and occupy senior positions in bureaucracy and defend muslims from inside and that's a long journey

Indian hindus follow the majorities in near by countries.. if thats wrong this too wrong, if thats right this too right.

Dharma: every action have equal and opposite reaction.

Not all of the south is safe, Upper caste Hindus vote for BJP all over India, here are some gems from the so-called civilized south.
https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...arns-muslims-against-anti-caa-protests-115305
https://www.indiatoday.in/elections...t-bjp-leader-tejasvi-surya-1643834-2020-02-06
Also, Tamil Nadu's AIDMK is part of the Modi's NDA

Muslims have lowest life expectancy, education, per caipta in India, part of this is the community's own problems, part of it is the systematic discrimination. And Punjab is too small to accommodate muslims.

You have read Nietzsche?

The link in your post about 'Mughal Rule' (code word for Muslim rule again) is hilarious and shows a sense of insecurity. How could a minority of 14%, who is on the bottom rungs of the social economic scale, and is spread pretty thin in India's giant landmass, and has been 'taught a lesson' too many times could possibly even get to rule India?

I am sad that you guys are under threat. You really need visionary leaders like Sir Syed Ahmad Khan to pull you out of the ghetto situation and leaders like M.A.Jinnah to protect your political rights. Moving to near Bangladesh border, where you already have a sizable population, should be on your radar if this wave of cruelty doesn't end in India.

Yes, I have read Nietzsche. I Love him.

Yet, some folks hate the gun culture!!! And, they get extremely annoyed and disturbed and get panicked when they see folks practicing with guns!!!

I would rather have dacoits than fools!! Imagine if 10% of the Indian Muslims were armed dacoits.....

The nation, which voluntarily gives away its freedom, deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

Muslim underworld of India was once feared and recon with. The muslim leadership of India, in particular the clergy of Deoband , who sold the Indian muslims the narrative of "Indian patriotism", chickens are now coming home to roost.

Prepare for capabilities, not intentions. Only if they knew.

Yes, I have read Nietzsche. I Love him.
So, you're an existentialist?

Muslim underworld of India was once feared and recon with. The muslim leadership of India, in particular the clergy of Deoband , who sold the Indian muslims the narrative of "Indian patriotism", chickens are now coming home to roost.

Prepare for capabilities, not intentions. Only if they knew.
Underworld can't do much against a home + defence budget of over 75 billion dollars of Indian state, if something is planned by state, then little can be to oppose them. Also, these are periodic "sacrifices" needed by BJP to win
Proof - https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-yale-study/articleshow/45378840.cms?from=mdr

So, you're an existentialist?

Underworld can't do much against a home + defence budget of over 75 billion dollars of Indian state, if something is planned by state, then little can be to oppose them. Also, these are periodic "sacrifices" needed by BJP to win
Proof - https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-yale-study/articleshow/45378840.cms?from=mdr

Indian state act through these RSS hindu terrorists who roam the streets. The foot soldiers. They want to maintain the plausible denial. This has always been the case. That is where the Muslim underworld, when it was on its peak, protected the Muslim communities against these rats. And that is why you see historical hatred of these RSS hindu terrorists against individuals who were part of Muslim underworld.

There is no other way for Indian muslims but to arm themselves.

You know I can see why Pakistanis love Jinnah so much.

Honestly Pakistan has always been a safe haven for Muslims but the Muslim Indians instead blamed Pakistan for everything.

Jinnah was seen as the culprit of dividing India but it seems India was divided by itself not Jinnah.

Jinnah was right all a long. May Allah grant him Jannah for his service to Islam and the nation of Pakistan.

You know I can see why Pakistanis love Jinnah so much.

Honestly Pakistan has always been a safe haven for Muslims but the Muslim Indians instead blamed Pakistan for everything.

Jinnah was seen as the culprit of dividing India but it seems India was divided by itself not Jinnah.

Jinnah was right all a long. May Allah grant him Jannah for his service to Islam and the nation of Pakistan.

But how shall one proceed now?

It is illogical for Pakistanis to taunt Indians by alluding to a political reality borne out of colonial retreat. Many moons have passed and Muslims are now more than 200 million in India.

Indian Muslims have a successful working example in the Pakistan movement as a political doctrine of necessity to ensure survival and existential presence in the affairs of the world.

But this is not Hindu versus Muslim issue. It is essentially fascism on every level pouring out after a nation state fails to define itself as a unique independent identity.

We maybe getting off topic but... actually, Jinnah was open to a loose federation of Muslims and Hindus but within a united India. His stance changed after some strategic blunders by some Indian National Congress leaders who recklessly suggested via their tone a certain Hindu majoritarian state. That was the last straw for Jinnah--then he realized that there could not be any united India.

Anyway, we are very glad for Pakistan. A beautiful country with generous people. And despite some discrimination against minorities, the mass scale pogroms against Sikhs and Muslims that India has seen have never been seen inside Pakistan. Also, if there is any comfort, the Blasphemy Laws of Pakistan are used much more against Muslims than against the minorities.

Perhaps Pakistan never had to fear the minorities inside Pakistan because they were in so small percentage of the population.

No, that's not possible at all, for one, many muslims hope this is a temporary situation (myself included) and will go away in the next election or so and second an arms or money from Pakistan will not be welcomed by both state and citizens generally and third, Punjab already host a population of 20 millions, Indian muslims have ten times this population.

The best solution is to become educated and occupy senior positions in bureaucracy and defend muslims from inside and that's a long journey

how you'd still want to live with these creatures after all of this is beyond me. It seems to me that you've still yet to listen to Jinnah's words. However i do not say this as a taunt, i honestly don't enjoy seeing Indian Muslims getting massacred.

how you'd still want to live with these creatures after all of this is beyond me. It seems to me that you've still yet to listen to Jinnah's words. However i do not say this as a taunt, i honestly don't enjoy seeing Indian Muslims getting massacred.

You have to realize there is no solution to this. Anything you propose is devoid of reality.

This is what Muslims have to endure, and there is no escaping this. Muslims have no option, but to continue to live in India. It is impractical for Muslims to migrate, or arm themselves. They will always be subject to violence, just the scale will differ.

In the end, we all have to die. We will get justice in the hereafter.

Don't you think muslims have been more strong in a united India? More share in bureaucracy, forces etc?

Racist Nazi nation shall come to its knees soon inshallah !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom