What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

Oh ! ya Pakistani courts , Same where 17 year old Hindu girl handover to Islamic kidnappers .

same court due to which animal Hafiz walking free ????

Represents proofs international courts , take case there, i bet lie will be get exploded .

Actually the onus is on you to knock at the international court's doors since you have a problem, we dont, we are content with our belief that he is a terrorist.

Very shameful behavior , At least Stop lying on death of that poor Man.

A drunkard Indian who crossed border , you put him on death by labeling terrorist . It shows the condition of law and justice system . Believe me country with such fraud system get destructed by own people .

Funny thing Terrorist like Laden(with three wives to neighbor of national army) , Hafiz , Doud live peacefully in Pakistan But Drunkard get charged with terrorism charges :angry: :frown:
What behaviour....we may be no Angels but "fake encounters" is certainly not a familiar term in Pakistan. !!

"Shaukat Salim, the key witness against Sarabjit, whose father and other relatives had been killed in the 1990 bombing, had retracted his earlier testimony that Sarabjit was the one who had planted the bomb that killed them. Salim had conceded in his 2008 on camera retraction that he had testified against Singh under pressure from the police."

Sarabjit

Why and how did sarabjit singh end up in pakistan in the first place?

Again proves the point that RAW is the one of the most useless agency in the world...
They should learn agression from ISI.... or MOSASD....

You many not believe in a lot of things, does not mean that they do not exist. Who cares what you believe and what you don't believe!!

Well it is for your own good. If I say something against your belief , you'll probably harm yourself. I don't want that.

The dirty indian terrorist SOB is dead, let the Lord judge him now, but considering he murdered 14 innocent Pakistanis and injures scores more, I have a feeling it's going to be hot where he is now, and a certain red fellow with a pitchfork will be making friends.

fully-illustrated-devil.jpg

Crossed border by mistake most probably and was arrested at wagah border.

Just like Kasab crossed border by mistake. And India exists in this world by mistake. And USA is the country which has fought most wars in last few decades by mistake. :lol:

All are mistakes.

Just like Kasab crossed border by mistake. And India exists in this world by mistake. And USA is the country which has fought most wars in last few decades by mistake. :lol:

All are mistakes.

Either produce evidence against him .... which you have miserably failed to do apart from some random eyewitness who later retracted from his statement.... else he's innocent.

Either produce evidence against him .... which you have miserably failed to do apart from some random eyewitness who later retracted from his statement.... else he's innocent.

His confession is the biggest proof. Accept it or keep whining.

Actually the onus is on you to knock at the international court's doors since you have a problem, we dont, we are content with our belief that he is a terrorist.

other then the fact that the witness didnt file a case they can very well go to international courts and can give proof that the sole witness was forced to testify. obviously there are some skeletons in the closet when their authorities dont follow the case fully.

@nuclearpak Hope you enjoyed your show in Times now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom