What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Yet you are a product of rape your national sport.
Indian are only doctors and engineers...loool. clearly you havent been there. Even a doctor or an engineer is a servant of the muslim arabs you dalat tw1t

Your post shows whose product you are.

After falling to 74, IN₹ is back to 69-70 levels. Sometimes even is going up to 68. All this even after global strengthening of dollar. Otherwise, it was appreciating in 2016-17.
Forex Reserves too again, all time high.:D
Rupee was actually appreciating which made exports costly so RBI started buying dollars through currency swap program to steady the rupee.

Rupee was actually appreciating which made exports costly so RBI started buying dollars through currency swap program to steady the rupee.
His job is to keep up the morale of pakistani posters, well uske tamatar laal hai aur T@! bhi...:rofl:

Dont you have anything better to do? maybe buy good tomato seeds? I mean become a millionaire by selling tomatoes, become productive man...

His job is to keep up the morale of pakistani posters, well uske tamatar laal hai aur T@! bhi...:rofl:

Dont you have anything better to do? maybe buy good tomato seeds? I mean become a millionaire by selling tomatoes, become productive man...

I am just giving an update on Indian markets why are you getting tangy on it bro?

Back
Top Bottom