What's new

Indian rupee hits all time low.

This is due to increase in expenditure and increase in imports. Also india need to bring more investment, and need injection of dollars to increase rupee value.

Now i LoL on Pakistanis and Chinese who were Jumping up and down think US economy is weakening... and US is collapsed :lol:

Now now I read, turkish currency lost 50 ,% valiv against dollar..

So people care selling of turkish currency
Dollar demand has increased.

Even other currencies are losing against dollar..

How about Pakistan rupee doing simultaneously ?

Not a big deal.
Rupee decrease in the last week is solely because of collapse of Turkush Lira, thus it is not because of weakness of economy but because of external factor.
Most non dollar currency has fallen in last 1 week due to Lira downfall especially emerging ones.

How does USD- Turkish Lira issue impact USD-INR?

Now now I read, turkish currency lost 50 ,% valiv against dollar..

So people care selling of turkish currency
Dollar demand has increased.

Even other currencies are losing against dollar..

How about Pakistan rupee doing simultaneously ?

Turkish currency gained 3% today it has started up trend and Prk is going smooth. It is only Indian rupee who is doing a constant decline for months now.

So if people sell their Turkish Liras to buy US Dollars, Indian Rupee will become weaker against US Dollar?

Pakistan dollar has Chinese money to depend on. India has nothing and backer to rely on.
plus we have 100s of billions of tons of oil and gold that we can export should we choose to. india just has their bungholes to rent out! :lol:

Pak dollar is getting stronger after getting 30 bn dollar another loan from china to pay Chinese loan .
Yes, Indian isolation effects i think. By the way
achhe-din-header-1491125336_1100x513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom