What's new

Indian Self-Esteem Vs Pakistani Slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

The segment has many factual errors, notably- India does NOT receive aid from the US and the $60 BN figure is NOT aid but FDI which is VERY different. Same goes with the Japan example-this is FDI NOT aid! India is a good place to invest in this is why FDI is high. If these fools don't understand the difference between FDI and aid then they shouldn't be on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
fricking losers. they are saying that india is getting more alms than us. India is saying please dont give us. oh god. you guys need help neighbors!

Emirates airline collect aid for India, even in flights to Pakistan.
All private corporations in Europe, collect aid for India.
All American charity foundations send aid to India.

Krait, may be right that Indian govt. do not receive this money, but the money is used to build projects without govt. handling money.

Somebody tell him the difference between aid and FDI. :hitwall:

So, bottom line is that we don't bow down to the ghoras whilst our neighbor does. It must have something to do with the fact that they adore fair skinned people. After all, they are part of the middle east whilst we are Asians :D

Krait, may be right that Indian govt. do not receive this money, but the money is used to build projects without govt. handling money.
and that is called investment & NOT AID :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you slow? Do you know the difference between AID and INVESTMENT? You are making yourself look an absolute FOOL.

All that other talk is BS. India is richer in every way compared to Pakistan. Stop trolling.

India is a nation of 1.2 billion people and over 450 million poor. If foreigners pay charity to NGOs working in India out of humanity, that doesn't mean Indian govt. is asking for money. Of course the money is given for many projects, but without any state control. This is the answer to your last 2 lines.

You have to understand the difference here. A charity is done for various purposes. Bil Gates donated millions of $ for combating AIDS when he visited India back in the days. It was seen as good strategy. To lure good Indian engineers as this move will certainly affect Indians at emotional scale. British gives aid but what happened when we gave the MMRCA deal to French. They halved it.

All type of aid are not just for humanity. Even India is giving aid to Afghanistan whereas it has poor people who needs the same money for basic needs. Reason is simple, its for strategic purposes. Of course good will and humanitarian aid is a significant portion, but that doesn't mean Indian govt. beg for this money.

Indian govt. impose taxes, take loans etc. for running the state. It is not dependent on any type of freebies.

So I agree with your first 3 lines that many organizations send aid to India. But that shouldn't be taken as we beg for it. Huge amount comes from NRI living in many parts of the world. I know couple of such people.

I can go on and on about various prioritization made by Indian govts. Few are good, few are bad.

I am not trying to mock Pakistan in any way. Its your country, your decision. I am stakeholder of my country and I stand for our stance. What other country do, means not that much to me at least. For me, our own progress and self-reliance is more necessary.

Personally I hate these types of comparison. Instead of comparing each other, media should try to find and inform people about common grounds, common problems both country have so that this animosity may reduce one day and even if don't become good neighbors, at least we learn to become indifferent and won't meddle in each others' affairs.

Don't know about India but no country trusted Pakistan and provided very little aid in two consecutive floods in 2010, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom