What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

Then the billion Hindus should realise that 70% of kashmiris dont want to be indians, perhaps it's best if we part ways.

No one is stopping the kashmiris to part ways. If they wish to leave they should leave, no one will stop them. the land will remain with us.

Then the billion Hindus should realise that 70% of kashmiris dont want to be indians, perhaps it's best if we part ways.

No one is stopping the kashmiris to part ways. If they wish to leave they should leave, no one will stop them. the land will remain with us.

Gawakadal massacre

Gawakadal massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gawakadal massacre was named after the Gawakadal bridge in Srinagar, Kashmir, where, on January 20, 1990, the Indian paramilitary troops of the Central Reserve Police Force opened fire on a group of Kashmiri protesters in what has been described by some authors as "the worst massacre in Kashmiri history."[1] At least 35 people were killed.[2] The number of casualty later rose to 50[3] (according to survivors, the actual death toll may have been as high as 280[4]) The massacre happened just a day after the Government of India appointed Jagmohan as the Governor in a bid to control the mass protests by Kashmiris.

ja beta thak jaega. wikipedia and google itna search mat kar beta. tera halat bat se batar ho jaega

Do you seriously believe I'll answer your Bio Data questions :lol:. Am I craving for some sort of acceptance here?? Tumhe vishwas nahi ho raha it's not my problem.

Yahe ghalat fehmi door ho jaye gy 2014 k baad:rofl:
kyun bhaijaan 2014 ke baad kya aap log terrorist bhejna chor doge Kashmir mein:omghaha:!mein samaj sakta hoon aap logo ke frustation par kya kare Kashmir toh Bharat ka hissa tha,hain aur rahega akhir honi ko kon tal sakta hain.maine kuch galat farmaya toh nehi bhaijaan:rofl:

mujhe to biswas hi nahi ho raha he ki tu Indian hai. mujhe to lag raha hai tu koi atankbadi hai or delhi mein hamla karne bala hai

just joking:toast_sign:

He is someone who is ashamed of his flag.
A comment in one of the threads.

I went through the link.

Roja (English: Rose) is a 1992 Hindi political drama, romance film directed by Yash Chopra. The film was subsequently dubbed in Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam and Telugu languages.

Abe, tu Hindi bolne se kyon dar raha hai.

It takes time for Google to translate.

ok friends/brothers don't argue with that sh!t nitin miah. just go to sleep. good night

Back
Top Bottom