What's new

Indian soldiers torture Assam peolple, very brutal

Brutality shouldn't be condoned under any circumstances but how can you even compare brutality against rioters/prisoners with brutality against random bystanders? The video shows women being beaten up too and none of them appear to be unruly. In fact all of them appear to be complying with the soldiers.

I am not condoning the acts . I just wanted to make a point that such things happen everywhere in the world and not just in India.Innocent bystanders get always beaten up when there are huge protests .This too is global.Why do you think our elders tell us not to leave the house when there are tense situations.

Typical denial mode.
If something happened better do something 'bout it.
When nothing happened then wat to do about it ?// Have you seen the video ??/The video does not even tell the year in which it happened. Also you don't know the situation in which troops were operating.

There are some section in constitution of every country when the situation of the law and order is disturbed then the human rights are cancelled.

Just like in curfews, when it is implemented that means you are not allowed to roam outside and the mostly the people who roams in those times are miscreants.

Wait a second, I've seen that video of the man setting himself on fire. The video doesn't show it but he was drugged, couldn't walk straight let alone light a match. Someone actually had to hand him a lit match. This BS video seems to be a compilation of many random videos taken out of context. I suspect some aren't even from India.

In any case, since we're being lectured about human rights and terrorism by our Pakistani friends, any thoughts about this?

BBC News - Protest as Mumtaz Qadri in court over Taseer death

Do any of you have the gonads to step outside your house and call this man a terrorist? I don't see any counter protests btw, it seems like all your sermons about morals and rights are reserved for countries like India and liberal western democracies. You call us 'terrorists' but when it comes to the real deal you hide at home and complain on the internet.

When nothing happened then wat to do about it ?// Have you seen the video ??/The video does not even tell the year in which it happened. Also you don't know the situation in which troops were operating.

There are some section in constitution of every country when the situation of the law and order is disturbed then the human rights are cancelled.

Just like in curfews, when it is implemented that means you are not allowed to roam outside and the mostly the people who roams in those times are miscreants.

Well I'm not saying what happened only happens in india but I was pointing out the fact that when innocent(or not so innocent) people gets beaten up you should protest it rather than saying what happens in other countries. When things like this happens in our country we usually protest it(might not be in this forum) so that the government is forced to review its decision. Anyways its your country your business..............just don't get too brutal:P

Well I'm not saying what happened only happens in india but I was pointing out the fact that when innocent(or not so innocent) people gets beaten up you should protest it rather than saying what happens in other countries. When things like this happens in our country we usually protest it(might not be in this forum) so that the government is forced to review its decision. Anyways its your country your business..............just don't get too brutal:P

Indian police force isn't as civilized as the west. They don't have the means or the time to be so. Neither are they trained like that. Some times it is better to use a latti than arrest , file a case and convict people.
BTW, just few days back I saw a video of Pakistani policemen flogging a group of men. I would judge them either without knowing what those guys did. Some times these instant justices are better in developing countries.

Who%20Are%20You%20Kidding%20logo.jpg

this is PEOPLE"S REPUBLIC OF CHINA!!!watch the video closely!

I am from ASSAM anyone want to know anything from Assam may ask me and talking about the video posted here has several incident joint together. First part shows the incidence which was happened two years ago, a clash between two ethnic group of Assam where lots of house were burnt by this groups.
And the situation of Assam is better than most of the state of India.

This is Manipur rifles in Manipur.

Non of these incidents in the video are from Assam.

What is the bid deal here.Police do lathi charges every where in the world.In Tunisia people are getting beaten up even as we speak.There were huge protests in Greece and Spain where i have seen people getting beaten up.And why are some Pakistani members acting like saint over here.I have myself seen the video where several blind folded men were brutally shot by the Pakistani army.The US even decided to cut aid to certain units as a result.

lolzzzz.. @ whats the big deal.. ofcourse i am not surprised... as india has a the history of brutality whether it is on golden temple,, chatees garh, kashmir.. list goes on

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom