What's new

Indian soldiers torture Assam peolple, very brutal

So if the police try to control the mob when they get violent and destroying the thing they see around,it's called brutal??????????????

So whatever the civilian does,police should not do anything...???

Funny thread starter

Theres a reason why police all over the world are given batons and guns and what not. If you break the law you get belted, works the same way all over the world, I can post videos of police baton charge and belting from every major country in the world if you guys want me to.

Pakistan police and riot squad has done some major innovation in this regards though, they have moved on from batons to flowers and feathers. If you break the law in Pakistan, the riot squad will tickle the shyte out of you, using its service "feather" :lol:

TORTURE is there only job every where...in kashmir and northeast.......

take a simple issue add lot of mirch masal and there you are with such kind of threads
brutal torture even people are beaten up by police in western countries what you talking about

Its really very inhumane and barbaric.. I feel ashamed after seeing this video its high time for our Police to learn respecting human rights...

Our neighbours are having a difficult time digesting that terrorist are becoming extinct species in India day by day.

No amount of propaganda will help them.

punjab,kashmir,northeast,tribals, odisa,gujrat now asam....and incidents of state sponsored terrorism goes on in india.

why dont you use your real flag at least one flag

i hope you will not face any shame in yousing real flag

Back
Top Bottom