What's new

Indian street fighter vs black dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
man that black dude was trying to just end in spite of having the upper hand, that indian n!gga was no competition, glad he got arrested...

looks like that indian n!gga's h1b ain't getting renewed anytime soon! :p:

I was in chemistry class. My Mexican girlfriend is there too, she’s really really beautiful by the way. So the teacher assigned us to do a group lab with 1 partner. So the thing was that you’d work with the partner for 2 weeks on analyzing pH levels of certain everyday items and fishing the best one that can power a circuit cell with the most volts. Remember that we were to work FOR 2 WEEKS on that lab. We made a eye contact for a second and pretty much assured that we’ll be partners, but didn’t formally state it to the teacher.

So meanwhile, my beautiful girl was getting approached a couple of thirsty Indian guys whom were Alain in the class. I discreetly watch from far away. First one asks her “wanna be partners?”. Yes that’s exactly how he says it, the most condensating, pathetic, boring way. My girls say “no thanks”. The other Indian gives a little smirk to his friend like there’s some sort of secret between him and the other Indian. So the second Indian comes to my girl, and asks the same thing “can you be my partner?”. She says “no I already have one” (which was me). So the two Indians walk away in shame. Both of the two guys became partners with each other, after their obvious plan of trying to work with my girl embarrassingly failed. After—they saw me and her together signing the teacher’s sheet. The look on their faces was pure poker.

It was really funny to see. My girl even thought it was funny. She said to me “I don’t know how lame life would be without you”. I told her “babe, I’d be there for you, I’ll care for you, just know”. Although I didn’t pick a fight with the indians, the embarrassment they felt should be enough to keep them away.

Laughed hard on PDF after a long time. Jokers from both sides with wheelbarrows to lug around their 20 kilo tats.

Cheers, Doc

I was in chemistry class. My Mexican girlfriend is there too, she’s really really beautiful by the way. So the teacher assigned us to do a group lab with 1 partner. So the thing was that you’d work with the partner for 2 weeks on analyzing pH levels of certain everyday items and fishing the best one that can power a circuit cell with the most volts. Remember that we were to work FOR 2 WEEKS on that lab. We made a eye contact for a second and pretty much assured that we’ll be partners, but didn’t formally state it to the teacher.

So meanwhile, my beautiful girl was getting approached a couple of thirsty Indian guys whom were Alain in the class. I discreetly watch from far away. First one asks her “wanna be partners?”. Yes that’s exactly how he says it, the most condensating, pathetic, boring way. My girls say “no thanks”. The other Indian gives a little smirk to his friend like there’s some sort of secret between him and the other Indian. So the second Indian comes to my girl, and asks the same thing “can you be my partner?”. She says “no I already have one” (which was me). So the two Indians walk away in shame. Both of the two guys became partners with each other, after their obvious plan of trying to work with my girl embarrassingly failed. After—they saw me and her together signing the teacher’s sheet. The look on their faces was pure poker.

It was really funny to see. My girl even thought it was funny. She said to me “I don’t know how lame life would be without you”. I told her “babe, I’d be there for you, I’ll care for you, just know”. Although I didn’t pick a fight with the indians, the embarrassment they felt should be enough to keep them away.

Whole india is ashamed of two moron indian students who tried to get your classmate girl as their partner for chemistry experiments.
Nasty indians .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Laughed hard on PDF after a long time. Jokers from both sides with wheelbarrows to lug around their 20 kilo tats.

Cheers, Doc
Ha ha h .........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You’re referring to the Pakistani immigrant community, that’s mostly blue collar.

Anyway, I was more referring to the garbage about “Pakistanis are known to be brutal in street fights” lol
Yeah except for PDF where such fake macho shit sells like hot cakes, no one else has heard or seen this prowess ever.

Like I said, ease up on the BS.

It's common in pdf to see such breast thumping and empty bravado...

Whole india is ashamed of two moron indian students who tried to get your classmate girl as their partner for chemistry experiments.
Nasty indians .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Yes they should be ashamed. Perverted indian society of creeps. Btw, she’s not just my “classmate girl”. She is MY GIRL. I protect and maintain her on a emotional and spiritual level and she on the other hand obeys, listens to me, and serves as my support.

Yes they should be ashamed. Perverted indian society of creeps. Btw, she’s not just my “classmate girl”. She is MY GIRL. I protect and maintain her on a emotional and spiritual level and she on the other hand obeys, listens to me, and serves as my support.

Do you use a chain and fur lined collar too?

Cheers, Doc

Do you use a chain and fur lined collar too?

Cheers, Doc
Chain? No I don’t.
If you talking about how I dress. I dress like this..

Golds-si-owni-ubrania-Marki-podkoszulek-stringer-kulturystyka-canotte-kamizelka-bez-r-kaw-w-tank-top.jpg_640x640.jpg

Pakistanis don't get slapped around in NYC unlike Indians. That's why your degenerate people try to use the 'desi' tag to get protection from Pakistanis when you guys get bullied in school and else where. :lol:

LOL
Pakis in Australia get smacked around all the time. Especially by Afghans!!

9d70dd83e8600852420ff535c78f1d7a

LOL
Pakis in Australia get smacked around all the time. Especially by Afghans!!

9d70dd83e8600852420ff535c78f1d7a

So a foreign student named Abdul Kaiser gets attacked by a group of Aussie racists is the equivalent of you blackie dotheads that get beaten and humiliated everywhere you go? Yeah ok. LOL

So a foreign student named Abdul Kaiser gets attacked by a group of Aussie racists is the equivalent of you blackie dotheads that get beaten and humiliated everywhere you go? Yeah ok. LOL

You pakistanis get humiliated even in your own country. Here in Australia there are more Afghanis than Pakistanis, lot of them came here as refugees and most spent some time in pakistan. And the stories they tell me about their time in Pakistan where they go around and smacking you Pakis about is hilarious, even policeman get beaten up. Here in Oz you pakiz suck Afghani balls!!! LOL

You pakistanis get humiliated even in your own country. Here in Australia there are more Afghanis than Pakistanis, lot of them came here as refugees and most spent some time in pakistan. And the stories they tell me about their time in Pakistan where they go around and smacking you Pakis about is hilarious, even policeman get beaten up. Here in Oz you pakiz suck Afghani balls!!! LOL

Nice story cow piss drinker. Afghans are mostly garbage pickers in Pakistan that we give money to because we feel bad for them. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom