What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

He did us all a favour. Kudos to the brave man
I hope you get punished by whatever god you believe in. Hatred of this level isn't even justified by any reason, it's pure evil. You deserve to burn in hell. We're talking about a human being with no affiliation to any military or government getting killed by a demon for apparently looking different from what he perceived to be normal. This is unfortunate for the human society that we have descended to this level of savagery and madness

This unfortunate comments in this thread are a product of the negativity Bharatis have fostered by:

1) Excessive creepiness (Which is a DOCUMENTED phenomenon which we can't pretend doesn't exist)
2) Excessive cruelty and hatred which they promote (Bharat is the number one producer of anti-Muslim hatred on social media in the world)

Instead of screeching and calling people animals, maybe INTROSPECT and understand why you have lost the respect and goodwill of people.

After partition their was never warm feelings between us

But their was always a understand that we were all south Asian and had similar cultures

Hindutva has ensured the poison is so much, their is nothing but sheer hatred now and I think India itself will regret it the most

I hope you get punished by whatever god you believe in. Hatred of this level isn't even justified by any reason, it's pure evil. You deserve to burn in hell. We're talking about a human being with no affiliation to any military or government getting killed by a demon for apparently looking different from what he perceived to be normal. This is unfortunate for the human society that we have descended to this level of savagery and madness
Take it easy radical, you have only yourselves to blame by poisoning the well of relations between our communities. It's hard for us to now extend a hand to people who could have been raping and abusing minorities back home in BHARAT. If you want sympathy from someone, basically don't get it from us - the people you've decided are your existential enemies. Go gather up Om Shantis among yourselves instead of soliciting from us.

On a final note, my preference for shalwar kameez has nothing to do with non-assimilation to my community but rather my pride in my culture and to accommodate my huge penis and balls.
❤️ ❤️ Black Shalwar kameez do look BADass ngl
My favourite, although I don't wear it to work but still

The entire human race is going mad. Something needs to be done about this. How can people celebrate murder while still claiming to be strong believers of God ?
Why are you so surprised? Humans will somehow find a way to turn even the most innocent and harmless piece of text into something malicious to further their selfish gains.

Back
Top Bottom