What's new

Indian Student Stabbed For "Looking Weird" Dies!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta love UK pakeez for being tough and having balls but dey gotta work on da IQ fam.
you mean like they have low iq. we do have some of them but this media portraying uk paks as backward ppl. we have very inteligent ppl but you wont hear about them. plus uk is not usa job opportunities are harder here in uk plus it dominated by goray.

If you work in these goray institutions, they will give you the dirty task and then criticize you .
they all get together and put it on you to prove yourself to them.

you mean like they have low iq. we do have some of them but this media portraying uk paks as backward ppl. we have very inteligent ppl but you wont hear about them. plus uk is not usa job opportunities are harder here in uk plus it dominated by goray.

I know. I got family there. And I know a lot of successful UK Pakistanis.

I guess if it’s not an IQ thing then, it’s a learning how to tie knots thing. :lol:

I know. I got family there. And I know a lot of successful UK Pakistanis.

I guess if it’s not an IQ thing then, it’s a learning how to tie knots thing. :lol:
i have tried it like shoe lace tie but it gets loose.

Couldn't care less, though he actually look more human than most Pajeets.
you mean like this:
1699564718540.png

Attacking someone just for the way they look is cowardly and pure hatred. It should be condemned, always.

If you read further into this story from other sources, the guy that attacked him sounds mentally ill. He claimed the Indian guy looked weird because he was very quiet and thought that he was going to assassinate him so he struck first.

Of course his statement can also be construed to claim insanity to avoid punishment.

my take guys: if a Indian is gonna screw Pakistani it will be like
Rishi Sunak and that b it ch called Suella Braverman who will use their job power to screw pakistanis. They will behave like right wing appealing to them even though they be the first victim of racism. Indians will be bhai bhai until he/she gets the power then you will realize how kashmiris feel. You will be dancing like you are on hot coal or fired.

If you read further into this story from other sources, the guy that attacked him sounds mentally ill. He claimed the Indian guy looked weird because he was very quiet and thought that he was going to assassinate him so he struck first.

Of course his statement can also be construed to claim insanity to avoid punishment.
I’d definitely go with the latter. Smart advocates could easily advise their client to plead he’s mental for a lesser sentence of a mistrial.

This was racism, we have seen the likes of it before. Like the case with the Palestinian boy and his mother, he too was “mentally ill”.

There are plenty of racists around, and with the genocide in Gaza even the leaders of the so-called free world are being exposed for their own supremist racist views. One can not take for granted our percieved security need to be alert outside. May the guy rest in peace and his killer be given maximum sentance.

Back
Top Bottom