What's new

Indian terrorist army begging family of freedom fighter to surrender -his sisters awesome response

IOK is falling down, falling down, falling down.

Good job by Indian army.

This shows how Indian army is do best as human being and give chance to misleading youth.

Allah's and God will send these paid salary worker and terrorists yo hell, who are getting money from cross border and responsible for killing these innocent misleading guys...

Does a pebble in a pond not make ripple and enough ripples not make a wave and a big wave not turn into a tsunami..
Tom ....You truly are the dumbest Indian on here. Welldone

Well you can abuse and call me whatever you want. After all its your holy month. Keep it up. :enjoy:

If your propositions are to be considered true, then sorry to say but I guess Pakistan haven't seen the worst of WOT yet, since you have send scores of alleged militants via your special martial law with highly opaque trials. They too had relatives, friends and family, never ever forget that. The ripple is possible in all directions. :p:

This has to be the pits for these Pakistani warriors n this thread. A topic opened to malign the Indian Army, which they claim is not Humane, but here we see they use compassion and reasoning before force -giving a chance to a family to do right. The intention of the OP and his side kicks has boomaranged, smacked them in the face and they fail to even realize it. God help these pea brained elfs. Hilarious!

Good job by Indian army.

This shows how Indian army is do best as human being and give chance to misleading youth.

Allah's and God will send these paid salary worker and terrorists yo hell, who are getting money from cross border and responsible for killing these innocent misleading guys...
death to indian terrorist army
may every indian soldier rot in hell for the rest of his life.

death to indian terrorist army
may every indian soldier rot in hell for the rest of his life.

Listing from 70 years..... But but but Allah and God knows better which request should be listed and Which should be ignore

Listing from 70 years..... But but but Allah and God knows better which request should be listed and Which should be ignore
lol gutted your hindustan into 3 parts 70 years ago by the grace of Allah. Where was your elephant god then or the one with 50 faces ??? :lol:

never forget that slumdog millionaire.

once again table is the place to solve it . for all parties .

With all respect Imran Bhai....

There is no chance to talk with Pakistan. Yes, Indian leaders should work and talk to misleading youth in Kashimir...

They will not get anything but will lose their life. At the end, Kashimiri family is suffering and I really feel bad for them. They only lost their love one.... Pakistan is not losing and gaining anything nor India.. reality is nothing gonna change

lol gutted your hindustan into 3 parts 70 years ago by the grace of Allah. Where was your elephant god then or the one with 50 faces ??? :lol:

never forget that slumdog millionaire.

You meant to say that Pakistan was part of Hindustan? Correct?

You meant to say that Pakistan was part of Hindustan? Correct?
we got our azadi by the grace of allah gutting Hindustan into 3 parts. as a response of you mocking my religion and allah in your previous comment.

so i ask you what was your elephant god doing whilst Jinnah disembowelled Hindustan into 3 ?

Well you can abuse and call me whatever you want. After all its your holy month. Keep it up. :enjoy:

If your propositions are to be considered true, then sorry to say but I guess Pakistan haven't seen the worst of WOT yet, since you have send scores of alleged militants via your special martial law with highly opaque trials. They too had relatives, friends and family, never ever forget that. The ripple is possible in all directions. :p:
Calling you dumb is not abusing you it's upgrading you.

Calling you dumb is not abusing you it's upgrading you.

Keep living in your cocoon, as I told it ain't over yet (as per your proposition). It's only a matter of time, just wait and see, karma is a bitch and you will know that the hard way I guess. What goes around will surely come around. All the best. :p:

Offcourse those pictures wont mean anything to you because it doesnt support ur prerogative. I do understand the predicament, the issue of kashmir causes you indians.Infact not just kashmir but khalistan, nagaland, chatisgarh , odisha, assam.

:lol:

Is that why BJP is in power in J&K?

There is no real indigenous problem anywhere. The separatists don't even want to contest elections in Kashmir.

we got our azadi by the grace of allah gutting Hindustan into 3 parts. as a response of you mocking my religion and allah in your previous comment.

so i ask you what was your elephant god doing whilst Jinnah disembowelled Hindustan into 3 ?

Thank you..... But your statement is half true.

1. Jinnah told - You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed, that has nothing to do with the business of the state. … We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens, and equal citizens, of one state.

Now questions is you know how many Hindu were living in Pakistan and were they gone? Do you think that Jinnah wished as current Pakistan? My answer is big NO.

2. Bangaladesh: it didn't break from Hindustan. It was break from Pakistan and proved that two nations theory is a failed concept...

For those who do not know what she's saying...

She said if he comes home alive, she will kill him herself. And she said she won't call him back because the family doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.
Plz dont obfuscate,,,,this is the first time i am seeing a kashmiri bhayya insaan standing up to thr belief,,,maybe he is our enemy but atleast his family is clear abt it.typical do paise ke liye type ppl nahi hai atleast,,,i wish Indian army delivers him his wish,,,he wants to visit "7th heaven",,,ticket bana do.shudnt get any leeway coz he is bhayya admi

For those who do not know what she's saying...

She said if he comes home alive, she will kill him herself. And she said she won't call him back because the family doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Thats exactly what i heard too , She literally said She will kill him by her own hands , dunno what the Dimwit OP heard though ..?:o:

Back
Top Bottom