What's new

Indian TV Channels Banned in Pakistan

so which channel is pakistani...sad all those high end channels that i presumed pakistani like ARY Qtv and Geo are from Dubai...what channels then Pakistan has...

so which channel is pakistani...sad all those high end channels that i presumed pakistani like ARY Qtv and Geo are from Dubai...what channels then Pakistan has...

They are Pakistani channels based in Dubai to avoid censorship, manipulation and threats from Pakistani government, different political parties and militants.

So all those Hindoo from India who are opposing these Indian pathetic channels have been straightened by Taliban to term Indian craptainment as shyt ??????

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Oh is it? Can you please mention the areas

yup in our area it is working vry nicely

Do you know some people even have time to record and upload those serials online. You can pretty much find all the replays online.
yea.. I know that.. thats when i realized how dangerous to have INTERNET in home... maybe we can track those guys who uploading these crappy serials and provide their whereabout to Good/Bad Taliban...:lol: What u think? :azn:

Pakistan needs to enforce a strict ban on Hindi Movies too.as Earlier posted in a similar thread, the national language of your country is a main reason why India obsession happens.if it is Pashto or Farsi or Arabic, India can relax :)!

Ha-HA!! great these hypocrates should be ban,i dont knw which class Indians are representing in their dramas,while their 50 percent population is below poverty line...our women have been greatly aspired by Indian dramas which are really wastage of space as well time...
Peace out:cheers:

Ha-HA!! great these hypocrates should be ban,i dont knw which class Indians are representing in their dramas,while their 50 percent population is below poverty line...our women have been greatly aspired by Indian dramas which are really wastage of space as well time...
Peace out:cheers:

lol seems you are a very gullible bunch of ppl!!

i dont knw which class Indians are representing in their dramas,while their 50 percent population is below poverty line...

In the Indian dramas nearly all women have immaculate makeup, wearing jewelry and expensive clothes. They all seems to be coming out of shopping center after hairdo, makeup and new clothes. They are not even close to reality both in wardrobe and story lines.

Highend...lol...

PTV 1
PTV World
PTV Global - For USA
PTV National - Regional Programming Channel
PTV Bolan - Balochi Language Channel
AJK TV - Kashmiri Language Channel
Virtual Television 1
Virtual Television 2
Virtual Television 3
Virtual Television 4
AAJ TV
The Musik
ATV - Also available on Terrestrial Networks
Business Plus
Din News
Dhoom TV
Eye Television Network
Hum TV
Masala TV - Food and Health channel
Filmazia - Pakistani Movies Channel
Haq TV - Islamic Channel
Indus Television Network
Indus Plus
Channel G - Music & Lifestyle
Labbaik TV - Islamic Channel
Metro One - Cable channel available only in Karachi
nVibe
Play - Music & Lifestyle channel
Roshni TV (Currently Offair)
Royal TV
Rung TV
Style Duniya - Fashion & Lifestyle Channel available only on cable networks
Sun Entertainment
TV 2 Day
TV One
Ujala TV - Educational Channel
Sindhi
KTN
Sindh TV
Kashish TV
Punjabi
Apna Channel
Punjab TV
Pashto
AVT Khyber
Siraiki
Kook TV
Waseb TV
PTV Panjnad - Punjabi language channel
PTV Mehran - Sindhi language channel
PTV Abaseen - Pashto language channel
Music One - Part of TV One
Al Jazeera Urdu - Part of the ARY Digital Network
Azad TV
Express TV - by Express Media Network
Waqt TV - by Nawawaqt Group of Publications.
Dawn News - English language news channel by Dawn Group of Newspapers.
Rohi TV - Siraiki Language channel
Rung Music - Part of Rung Television Network
Ajrak TV - Sindhi Language Channel
Prime TV Pakistan - by Classic Entertainment (Pvt) Ltd.
PTV Global -
STN/Channel 3
ARY Digital India
Mashriq TV
Fortune TV
Ravi TV
UNI Plus
The City Channel

Take your pic, they are all Pakistani. :cheers:

In the Indian dramas nearly all women have immaculate makeup, wearing jewelry and expensive clothes. They all seems to be coming out of shopping center after hairdo, makeup and new clothes. They are not even close to reality both in wardrobe and story lines.

There is a very good reason for that............ cos its a work of FICTION:hitwall:

Over the top acting and immaculate clothes and hair are hallmarks of soaps......

R these channels still banned in pakistan .
If yes then u guyz r really lucky to not have stat plus crap .
Anyways do u guys see mtv india , bindass or even channel V . They r da the real gems of entertainment

i just want to highlight that Supreme Court of Pakistan have banned Indian channels. I want pakistan defence to take action against the cable operators coz they're still playing banned Indian dramas on Urdu1 channel I strongly condemn this action because it's totally against the orders of Supreme Court of Pakistan. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom