What's new

Indian weakling army in front of Chinese..

First decide it after finalizing with your Endian fellows that whether this is 5 months old video or a new ... no one trusts your BS the way you got slapped and later award Veer Khusra award just to hide your ********** you guys r known in the world for making fake forge stories....

you are an elite member, try to be like one. you became one with such shitty posts i can understand it,

what you mentioned and my reply that you quoted is completely opposite. i specifically mentioned about the incident happened earlier this week in Naku La in Northern Sikkim so read it carefully. and you want you to trust this.... dont trust i dont care. who are you to trust and not trust??? your limit is only on western border of our country, you be there and you will get what you deserve.

coming to what we known in the world.... your so called friends Malaysia and Turkey wanted help to fight Covid19... they did not called pakistan but called us. why is that? why dont you can help your friends? why cant you present a positive example in the world or in your friends circle?

your ranting is just hot air and shall not be answered at all next time....

I don't believe it. Both of you guys are somewhat idiots. I know I will be flamed lol

Both India and China are playing smart. They don't want to start a war or risk their soldiers of life without gaining 1 cm.
Like Pakistan India is doing. Ask the border soldiers and villagers how there life is. They r brave but not stupid that they don't like to patrol without fear of getting shot from other side.

I was there where it's the last village of India. The soldier told me Indian govt avoids deploying sikhs on Chinese border as they don't want to start a fight by mistake out of anger.
And China also does the same.
That's why no soldier killed even after so many so called confrontations between both countries.

The people here fighting each other are not from border areas I bet. And never talked to army men deployed in ladakh kashmir . Every 1 is miserable there. That's from horse mouth ie soldier's.

You kinda gave up to Indian Army way back in 1971. I am surprised you still have face.

ahh I yes i remember them ... didnt 44 get their very brown hairy bums got blown by a single freedom fighter?

or in Uri 18 of them got wacked by 4 freedom fighters

or

the malnourished indian soldier clown who went complaining about bad food.

or according to experts PA is of higher quality then indians

"But if a conflict was of short duration, these assets would not necessarily enter into the equation, according to William Hopkinson, of the London-based Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA).

“The quality of some of the Pakistani troops is probably better on average than that of the Indians,” he said

https://www.dawn.com/news/36715

yes that how we remember the indian army

talk current.. if you want to talk about the past.. then muslim armies have always kick the crap out of hindu armies. how do you think we ruled you for a 1000 years. You guys just suck in warefare.

this is not the post about India and pakistan... so lets not bring that point here.

understandable 27 feb is a day you rather forget

understandable 27 feb is a day you rather forget

im not a troll like you, and my education tells me to focus on topic and not wander off. open a new thread to talk about last years incident and i'll reply you there. you will get all your answers there and you will not mention it again

im not a troll like you,

of course not.... you just talk to trolls.

and my education tells me to focus on topic and not wander off.

really ? so what are u doing reponding?.. just ignore?.. no?

so tell us ...does your education school have a refund policy?

you will get all your answers there and you will not mention it again

really?.. what answer can you give?. Re run of Doordershan indian topgun shows?

Last edited:
This was poor on the part of the Chinese Colonel. His conduct was not becoming of an Officer. On the other hand the Indian Officer maintained his composure and was trying his best to diffuse the tension.

This was poor conduct on the side of the PLA, plain and simple.

that is one way of putting it...

or the chinese just put the indian in his place

of course not.... you just talk to trolls.
really ? so what are u doing reponding?.. just ignore?.. no?
so tell does your education school have a refund policy?
really?.. what answer can you give?. Re run of Doordershan indian topgun shows?

useless reply, ignored

This was poor on the part of the Chinese Colonel. His conduct was not becoming of an Officer. On the other hand the Indian Officer maintained his composure and was trying his best to diffuse the tension.

This was poor conduct on the side of the PLA, plain and simple.
If only people understand the kind of person it takes to be a soldier for any country and to stand on the border protecting and following the orders of their respective governments-(Right or wrong is another matter)- Being a defense forum- I would at least show respect to the brave soldiers (Win or lose), country does not matter.

Dont know about the publicity ,but 93000 got the lesson of their life ,
That ,they should not celebrate a small airspace skirmish,
When its war they got to surrender in thousands .:haha:
small airspace skirmish or war . go figure:big_boss:
Their is no more East Pakistan and will never be 93k surrender needed again, last i checked the western front is always proven as bloody as hell for indian. On realistic terms, it is suppose to be a decisive edge for indians as you have the clear numerical superiority. So what went wrong that Pakistan despite of being 7 times least populated still maintains the clear status quo?

Cause you dont need whole army to guard border , plus we dont breed terrorists:no:
And where on earth the whole army is deployed on border? plus hindutva is modern day incarnation of Nazis and may be even worst of that. You don't need terrorist when you all are worst than terrorist.

Listen man i ttrying tto do my jab..
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom