What's new

Indian working with UN held for alleged sexual abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you Indian men need to read the statistics below and then sit alone contemplate a bit and then come and condemn this misbehaviour
the incident is not a case of rape, and you foolishly blow every thing out of propotion when you do this ranting.
Are you paid to write this crap, if yes, mods please give me that offer, I'll do it for half the price at what Aryan does. i too can troll mods

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3059266 said:
no white woman is safe from indian guy

LOL you been reading news in UK?

All the Pakistani men raping white young girls then?

At least in India, women can report such crimes....therefore such statistics are available.....

BUT in Pakistan, women don't report such atrocities as the victim is held responsible in such cases....therefore no statistics are available regarding these incidents.....
Even within such a horrible situation, when shocking reports such as these(see links below) emerge, one can only imagine the actual condition of Pakistani women....

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/17/w...-are-the-criminals.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
http://dawn.com/2011/03/08/rape-victims-denied-justice-in-pakista/
https://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com/tag/blaming-the-victim/

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3059266 said:
no white woman is safe from indian guy
And you guys aint even spare Blacks :D
Pakistani U.N. peacekeepers sentenced in Haiti rape case | Reuters

(Reuters) - Two U.N. peacekeepers
from Pakistan have been sentenced to a year in prison for raping a 14-year-old Haitian boy after being convicted in a Pakistani military trial in Haiti, authorities said on Monday. U.N. spokeswoman Sylvie Van Den
Wildenberg said judges from a
Pakistani military tribunal came to the impoverished Caribbean nation to hold the trial that resulted in the
conviction last week of the peacekeepers. They were found guilty in the rape of the boy in the northern city of Gonaives on January 20. The two soldiers, who have not been identified by name, were summarily discharged from the military and sentenced to a year behind bars in their homeland, the U.Nspokeswoman said. "The U.N. was informed last week by
the Pakistani officials about the verdict, but MINUSTAH (United Nations Stabilization Mission in Haiti) did not have any involvement in the military judicial process that was led by military judges from Pakistan," she added. It was the first time that members of the U.N. military on deployment in Haiti have been tried and sentenced within its borders. The U.N. peacekeeping mission has faced a growing image problem in Haiti, with some of its members accused of responsibility for introducing a deadly cholera epidemic in earthquake-stricken country in 2010. Several peacekeepers have also been accused of rape, in addition to the Pakistanis, in cases that have fueled public protests and demands that members of the U.N. force be stripped of their immunity and face trial in Haitian courts. Haitian Justice Minister, Michel Brunache called the verdict for the two Pakistanis a "small" step in the right direction. "We expected more from the U.N. and the Pakistani government, but now we want to focus on the proper reparation that the victim deserves," Brunache said. Haitian government authorities were given no advance notice of the military tribunal, he said. (Editing By Tom Brown and Will
Dunham)

india consistently ranks at the bottom of status of women in G-20 and they fare badly in the women abuses records in world. every one especially females just have to take extra caution to indians who have a horrible track record of sexual molestes in their country on foreigners, minors and hapless females.

They even have a train compartment devoted for female passengers.

Another shining india episode indeed!

Who/what is to blame? Their democracy? Their morality? Their gendercidal culture? Their poor education? Their poverty? or whatisit?

Pakistan and China have different problems..........

While Pakistan tops at abusing women.......Chinese tops at getting abused(if you know what I mean ;).....see previous pages or ask the Japanese)

Rape is a banned topic. Where are the mods? Thread reported.

india consistently ranks at the bottom of status of women in G-20 and they fare badly in the women abuses records in world. every one especially females just have to take extra caution to indians who have a horrible track record of sexual molestes in their country on foreigners, minors and hapless females.

They even have a train compartment devoted for female passengers.

Another shining india episode indeed!

Who/what is to blame? Their democracy? Their morality? Their gendercidal culture? Their poor education? Their poverty? or whatisit?

Do you know the word consistently? Plus there was no poll! Some Human Rights Activist of Pakistani heritage said her point of view and said all the unjustified practices that were in place in past in India. Whereas in Saudi even till date no woman can drive, go out on their own. There was no list. But obviously on here it's authentic and sensational.

Haha I dunno if it's genetic disability, you can't open your eyes properly or you can't read but all of what you said is BS!

Let's not forget China is one of the worst offenders of Human Rights and oppressing the minorities. So how whose culture is gendercidal? People who poison their babies? People who use their babies as footballs, people who oppress everyone, communists? looool In China they have their own version of every news, far from truth.

Rape is a banned topic. Where are the mods? Thread reported.

The mods have already done part of their job......by deleting comments of Indian members only.

Next set of modification is due as more Indians have commented....:enjoy:

Pakistanis should be last group of people to talk about rapes.

There is whole gang of Pakistani who is mastering the grooming of white teenagers, who are 'easy meat'.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-grooming-victims-story-race-connection.html

Where Pakistani men in their 60s repeatedly raped their 13-year old girlfriends, beat them, strangled them, passed them around as sex toys.

At that time, there are good and bad people in everywhere. looooool! :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...meat-to-pakistani-men-says-straw-2179347.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis should be last group of people to talk about rapes.

There is whole gang of Pakistani who is mastering the grooming of white teenagers, who are 'easy meat'.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-grooming-victims-story-race-connection.html

Where Pakistani men in their 60s repeatedly raped their 13-year old girlfriends, beat them, strangled them, passed them around as sex toys.

At that time, there are good and bad people in everywhere. looooool! :D

This was recent and if I had made idiotic posts on those threads alike chinis and their cheerleaders are doing here I would have received an infraction in a jiffy.

I feel this forum actually promotes trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom