What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

Tip the attendant? Putar, you street sh*tters, don't even tip your barber; the attendant is a far off through. Lol

While the hours are long, it's one of the best-paid jobs in the U.S. I have truckers who I insure, and they easily gross $ 150,000/yearly in income.
Long Hours ?
Pakistanis are risking lives to cross oceans to get this these long hours which gives far far bettet lives you live in Pakistan .

Last edited:
Long Hours ?
Pakistanis are risking lives to cross oceans to get this these long hours which gives far far bettet lives you live in Pakistan .

Do you realize we are talking about trucking jobs in the U.S.? Another mirgi ka dora?

Let's not kid ourselves; even you Indians are crossing the Mexican border to enter the States. Didn't you have one family perish trying to get into Canada while tracking across the U.S.?

Do you realize we are talking about trucking jobs in the U.S.? Another mirgi ka dora?

Let's not kid ourselves; even you Indians are crossing the Mexican border to enter the States. Didn't you have one family perish trying to get into Canada while tracking across the U.S.?
Abdul accept the reality

Ratio is 1:100000, few illiterate sikhs or gujrati Indians may risk their lives to cross border illegally, but 95 percent pakistanis go for illegal or donki or dinghy crossing the ocean . Accept the reality .

I too noticed this about apparently Desi looking people--mostly Indians because they are much larger numbers traveling. I didn't think all of them were that old or frail physically; I see plenty of Westerners of apparently similar age but walking on their own instead.
I think Desis become 'old' in their heads prematurely and that translates into old prematurely in their bodies. Well, that's my theory!

but 95 percent pakistanis go for illegal or donki or dinghy crossing the ocean

Yes but that's because Pakistanis can cross into Turkey via Iran or Afghanistan or some other land connected route. Indians would do the same if they had the land continuity. Indians too are dying to get out of India in large numbers.
Land connectivity is the key here. Some do take routes like flying to Libya but I bet most try the land route which is much longer but cheaper/no visa. I am sure people have seen how that Indian Muslim father and dad duo was able to sneak into Pakistan from Afghanistan just a few weeks ago. Who knows how many people cross borders illegally around the world every hour.

Last edited:
Land connectivity is the key here. I am sure people have seen how that Indian Muslim father and dad duo was able to sneak into Pakistan from Afghanistan just a few weeks ago. Who knows how many people cross borders illegally around the world every hour.

Those two illiterate madarsa Jihadi Jokers father son duo ?mubarak ho :D
They should have easily got Asylum in canada by claiming Modi is targeting them for wearing Islamic topi and half paijama .
By god i have seen first fool who has gone to take asylum in pakistan when all pakistanis are ready to leave pakistan by donki . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do not talk about brothels ,
Do not let me start about hira mandi which comes up daily on roads of pakistan every evening .

Lol ,
What about the well to do guy begging on a flight ? Art of begging koi inse seekhe . :welcome:

Heera mandi even the filthy disease ridden prostitute makes your lips drool for a suck of her dirty cunt . You’d marry her try make her a star and call her your mother & indias daughter . You know it you sexually frustrated, hard up ,impotent ,small dick,rape product, motherfucker .

Talk about reputations.

Each word above in bold is what you lot are world famous for around the world
Google bbc is your friend .

Begging is you Indians national trait , here in U.K. you Indians sleep in parks hanging around streets for a labouring job on pittances begging for rotis from the Pakistanis at dinner time .
Now in the bright lights of London where dreams are made and hopes are achieved where you can become whatever you want we have beggars who drive Mercedes Benz live in leafy neighbourhoods but can make £1000 a day minimum under the guise of being destitute all run by gangsters .

Work out now in your deluded head how much an Arab gives in the holiest of places to a beggar woman sitting in the floor with her hand outstretched, I guarantee you she collects more daily than your family earns in a week , this is not India where you beg for rotis .
These are professional racketeers like the gang masters in London meanwhile Indians in U.K. .......

Here is an example of my daily morning greeting while on the way to my workplace .

029F33F7-330A-477C-A05B-F89884847C0F.png

Shits fucking embarrassing son .

Wheelchairs are must for elders except pakistanis who are english speaking because of madarsa background , Indians need it and can afford it by paying 20 dollars tip to the attendants .
By your stances, everyone are poor whereas Indians are richest because they can afford 20 dollars for wheelchairs whereas others are poor because they are not lazy.

Lying, cheating, scamming, stealing, RAPING, and street pooping is part of the great Indian culture.

chanakya-quotes-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wheelchairs are must for elders except pakistanis who are english speaking because of madarsa background , Indians need it and can afford it by paying 20 dollars tip to the attendants .

but too lazy to walk?.

Elderly people cant run for half a mile to catch connecting flights , languge is another problem with Indians . Most of the aged couple travelling from canada sikh people from villages speak only punjabi , they cant even read english .
I agree. Elders hardly know a word of English and sometimes connecting flights have very limited time even a healthy person can lose...

Heera mandi even the filthy disease ridden prostitute makes your lips drool for a suck of her dirty cunt . You’d marry her try make her a star and call her your mother & indias daughter . You know it you sexually frustrated, hard up ,impotent ,small dick,rape product, motherfucker .

Talk about reputations.

Each word above in bold is what you lot are world famous for around the world
Google bbc is your friend .

Begging is you Indians national trait , here in U.K. you Indians sleep in parks hanging around streets for a labouring job on pittances begging for rotis from the Pakistanis at dinner time .
Now in the bright lights of London where dreams are made and hopes are achieved where you can become whatever you want we have beggars who drive Mercedes Benz live in leafy neighbourhoods but can make £1000 a day minimum under the guise of being destitute all run by gangsters .

Work out now in your deluded head how much an Arab gives in the holiest of places to a beggar woman sitting in the floor with her hand outstretched, I guarantee you she collects more daily than your family earns in a week , this is not India where you beg for rotis .
These are professional racketeers like the gang masters in London meanwhile Indians in U.K. .......

Here is an example of my daily morning greeting while on the way to my workplace .

Shits fucking embarrassing son .
Such outburst ? :D :D :D
This mango chutney guy is very sensitive for word heera mandi ? Looks some old childhood memories are haunting even today

Indians have a reputation for being cheap all over the world. Muslims including Pakistanis have a reputation for being generous.
Indians might have higher income but they don’t get any respect abroad from any non Indian. They’re probably one of the most hated if not the most hated people in countries like Canada. Gangus give all people of brown skin a bad name.

should pay a premium to rent mopeds or go-karts on a mini highway

Cup holders optional

Abdul accept the reality

Ratio is 1:100000, few illiterate sikhs or gujrati Indians may risk their lives to cross border illegally, but 95 percent pakistanis go for illegal or donki or dinghy crossing the ocean . Accept the reality .

most indian poo in public.... have you done it ?

Back
Top Bottom