What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

I see firsthand what they give.
The problem is with our tendency to convert $ to ₹ while doing any expenditure, including tipping. I go once in a while and can’t stop myself from converting to INR while taking out my wallet.

Those who have spent some time abroad should have overcome this tendency. You would know better since you deal with them.

Well its because in Indian and also in Pakistani culture, we have respect for parents. People living in US or other countries, want their parents to come visit or live with them in US or abroad. Due to this fact many elderly, who can not walk think of travelling to these countries.

This is something they and us both should be proud of.

Well its because in Indian and also in Pakistani culture, we have respect for parents. People living in US or other countries, want their parents to come visit or live with them in US or abroad. Due to this fact many elderly, who can not walk think of travelling to these countries.

This is something they and us both should be proud of.
That’s one angle of looking at it.

But, it is sadly a fact that wheelchair system is exploited by few has been seen first hand by me. Now I have started observing and there is some merit to this accusation. In any proud society, a person wouldn’t take a wheelchair if not required. The fact that some people do it, also points to degradation of moral compass.

Indians belong to highest income group in America , they can afford . We know pakistanis do not know about giving tip , because of bad habit of begging from others
Pajeets are shit munching manlets who have been licking the boots of foreigners for the last 1200 years. That will forever be your worth.

@AA_ and @arjunk , there was a nice discussion going on with differing views, but, both of you have come and spread your filth here. Next, you would demand a ban on Indians on this forum, while the filth is in your own brains as visible on this thread.

Infact, there is some truth to these allegations. I have seen Indians, taking the benefit of wheelchair assistance to get priority at many airports. Some of them weren’t in a state that appeared to require a wheelchair.

On few instances, I have seen the wheelchair bound passenger getting up and walking ram rod straight after reaching the required location. Sadly it was a person from this subcontinent in appearance.

This is definitely being misused. I am sad if Indians are the majority in this. It would lead to affecting this service and eventually those who need it, actually.
It's not just used and misused by Indian, but people from ever race/ country. Also we must not make fun of people in need just there few crooks taking advantage of it.

You are not a naive enough to trust a mere tweet from anyone

Pajeets are shit munching manlets who have been licking the boots of foreigners for the last 1200 years. That will forever be your worth.

the elderly no matter their background deserve our respect. Even dotheads pajeet peice of gange shits

What can say to this mentality.... lean from following words from Galib

Umar Bhar Ghalib Yahi Bhool Karta Raha Dhool Chehre Pe Thi Aur Aaina Saaf Karta Raha!

@AA_ and @arjunk , there was a nice discussion going on with differing views, but, both of you have come and spread your filth here. Next, you would demand a ban on Indians on this forum, while the filth is in your own brains as visible on this thread.
World is full of stupid people and they walk among us (PDF)

Last edited:
You are not a naive enough to trust a mere tweet from anyone
This tweet is not the basis of my opinion. I haven’t done a specific survey but generally observed that people from this part of the world misuse it a little more. This was starkly clear and disturbing, during visit to few European countries recently.

It’s is possible that Indians make bigger number of travellers from the subcontinent. Surprisingly didn’t see anyone from SE Asia using a wheel chair. Saw some of them using a support to walk but not using wheel chair.

This tweet is not the basis of my opinion. I haven’t done a specific survey but generally observed that people from this part of the world misuse it a little more. This was starkly clear and disturbing, during visit to few European countries recently.

It’s is possible that Indians make bigger number of travellers from the subcontinent. Surprisingly didn’t see anyone from SE Asia using a wheel chair. Saw some of them using a support to walk but not using wheel chair.
Will that make them crooks?
It's a facilities provided to elderly and physically challenged and they must get it, what if few crooks misuse it.

Why is this a thread on PDF?

Is the next thread going to be how more and more vegetarian meals are being requested?

Indians belong to highest income group in America , they can afford . We know pakistanis do not know about giving tip , because of bad habit of begging from others .

indians give a tip as much as pig can fly... the best tippers are Americans.. Pakistanis charity... one of the highest in the world

Possibly but in the States, their life is in the dollar. It's hard for some to accept that Karmaa guy above my words probably hit too close to home for him.
Lol pakistanis are respected world over for their truthfulness and honesty .

indians give a tip as much as pig can fly... the best tippers are Americans.. Pakistanis charity... one of the highest in the world
Pakistanis in charity ? only on takers side . For that you should go and see beggars in saudi arabia 90 percent are pakistanis .Indians are top of the highest earning group , they spend and give tip everywhere .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom