What's new

Indians Cry About WAAR funded by ISI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Since from last night mostly indians are going bombastic and crying about ISI funding Waar Movie well here is your answer
From 0:57

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's crying ? Why do you even care if someone is crying ? Just watch the movie. It's a Pakistani film , why do you care of what some Indians think ?

Do we bother when we make anti-Pak movies ?

Who's crying ? Why do you even care if someone is crying ? Just watch the movie. It's a Pakistani film , why do you care of what some Indians think ?

Do we bother when we make anti-Pak movies ?

The other thread was about Movie Until Indians started trolling

Ignore them

How can you ignore them... they bombing every street in Pakistan!

They have waged 4th generation war over Pakistan, while Pakistani tax payers are forced by alliance of political parties, to ship billions of litres of petrol to Afghanistan, to keep terrorists in comfort.

Ignore them

How can you ignore them... they bombing every street in Pakistan!

They have waged 4th generation war over Pakistan, while Pakistani tax payers are forced by alliance of political parties, to ship billions of litres of petrol to Afghanistan, to keep terrorists in comfort.

'Indians crying'?.......I don't see any.....:lol:

I personally don't give a damn about who funded the movie......but I might give it a try as I like war movies.....hope it has dramatic war scenes like in 'Border'......

deleted.....double post...

Its a tug of war, lets see who will win!!!

BTW, who is this lodu, Bilal?

On Topic:

Sunny Paaji ko bheju? :D

We know the ISI has been funding terror, and now movies. There could be some good talent of script writers.

LOL!!! It's good for producer as many people will watch just to see what ISI has funded.

It's in their nature, so let them burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom