What's new

indians most racist people in the world

Details sir, Details!
:devil:

well it was puppy love and too many active hormones... Years later when I was marrying the real enchilata, she still did not like me marrying a " gora" but in her own words, "at least it is not a blackie, and is from a Baptist family and therefore " proper" protestant Christian". This from a lady who as a diplomat's wife was widely travelled and read!!!

From what I have seen desis are probably the most racist bunch I've ever seen!

PM me too.

No harm joining the gravy train.

I do hope no one states that there is no gravy on the train and it is not English! I do have to contend with such comments of late!

It does split one's sides.

well it was puppy love and too many active hormones... Years later when I was marrying the real enchilata, she still did not like me marrying a " gora" but in her own words, "at least it is not a blackie, and is from a Baptist family and therefore " proper" protestant Christian". This from a lady who as a diplomat's wife was widely travelled and read!!!

From what I have seen desis are probably the most racist bunch I've ever seen!
You married a gorA, John?

No gori?

If it wasn't for white Abraham Lincoln and the white masses that supported him, blacks wouldn't have ascended to the point they are today.

You mean if it weren't for John Wikes Booth who assissanted Lincoln. Lincoln's idea of freedom for the slaves was to ship them back to Africa. Liberia was created exactly that reason.

You mean if it weren't for John Wikes Booth who assissanted Lincoln. Lincoln's idea of freedom for the slaves was to ship them back to Africa. Liberia was created exactly that reason.

Nail on the head , Sir!! Thank you. And a majority of the blacks chose to stay in America!!

Yikes!! My Hindi / Urdu ( is there a difference?) really, really, sucks!! no wonder my cousins tell me to stick to english!!!!:embarassed:
Yes John there is , marrying a gorA means a totally different lifestyle..:lol:
Better stick to english..;)

Yikes!! My Hindi / Urdu ( is there a difference?) really, really, sucks!! no wonder my cousins tell me to stick to english!!!!:embarassed:
gora = slang for white/caucasian .. often used in a contemptuous way, if not for humor

gora = slang for white/caucasian .. often used in a contemptuous way, if not for humor

I am really widening my horizons now!! between you and Neo, I will be completely "desi-ed". Did I get that right??:smile:

Just make sure to eat lots of Paranthas with Desi Pure Ghee every morn for breakfast .. :D

Back
Top Bottom