What's new

indians most racist people in the world

HArdly anything. Nor it does prove we are racist. Like I said indian suffers from Inferiority complex, hence which ish why poor Africans are targeted. All the talk of vedic sciences gives an ample proof of that too.

Oh and yes, comparing themselves with PAkistani, who are 1/6 of their size, shows the where the obsession lies

The Vedic science BS and obsession with Pakistan are not issues of racism. The first is ignorance and the second...Just obsession!

On a more serious note, have you read some of the stuff written by Pakistani members here? Of special mention is the ThinkTank guy who calls himself Kaptaan. The racist drivel that he writes, about Pakistani beauty and Indian/Bangladeshi ugliness is disturbing to say the least. I have never seen a Mod pulling him up for it. In fact, it is a mystery as to how someone so racist can be given any position in any forum.

Question for the noble 'non-racists' if any here: Will you buy or rent an apartment in a neighborhood which is 98% occupied by african-americans in any of the major US cities? If you won't and you still don't think you are racist, please explain why not

The Vedic science BS and obsession with Pakistan are not issues of racism. The first is ignorance and the second...Just obsession!

On a more serious note, have you read some of the stuff written by Pakistani members here? Of special mention is the ThinkTank guy who calls himself Kaptaan. The racist drivel that he writes, about Pakistani beauty and Indian/Bangladeshi ugliness is disturbing to say the least. I have never seen a Mod pulling him up for it. In fact, it is a mystery as to how someone so racist can be given any position in any forum.
What he says is True. He just goes on to show the mirror of reality to certain indians who thinks that by doctoring the history they can claim to have superior cultural advantage over us. I find his posts correct and there is nothing wrong that i can object to. Claiming IVC as Indian, is nw obsession of PDf indian members

What he says is True. He just goes on to show the mirror of reality to certain indians who thinks that by doctoring the history they can claim to have superior cultural advantage over us. I find his posts correct and there is nothing wrong that i can object to. Claiming IVC as Indian, is nw obsession of PDf indian members

I am talking about the parts where he calls Indians dark and ugly, and Pakistanis fair and beautiful, and not the substantive merits of his arguments. I doubt you have not read one of his long diatribes against the disgusting, filthy Ganga people.

Question for the noble 'non-racists' if any here: Will you buy or rent an apartment in a neighborhood which is 98% occupied by african-americans in any of the major US cities? If you won't and you still don't think you are racist, please explain why not

That is not a bad straw man, actually. Let me see whether I can unpack it to your satisfaction.

The reason most people who can afford to do so will choose not to live in an inner city ghetto may or may not have anything to do with African Americans living there. These also happen to be the most crime-infested places and have all the other hallmarks of poverty. Not being racist is not the same as having a death wish. A shopkeeper may decide he has no business to be done in such a poor place, for example. A couple may decide that they cannot stay there as the school district is a particularly bad one for their children, as is so often the case with places where African Americans are a majority.

The fact that African Americans live there would then have no bearing upon the choice made. Same would be the case with poor localities with Hispanic and White majorities.

Yes, it is true that most localities with African American majorities are poor, and are crime-ridden. Now is your claim that it is so because they are criminal by nature?

That is not a bad straw man, actually. Let me see whether I can unpack it to your satisfaction.

The reason most people who can afford to do so will choose not to live in an inner city ghetto may or may not have anything to do with African Americans living there. These also happen to be the most crime-infested places and have all the other hallmarks of poverty. Not being racist is not the same as having a death wish. A shopkeeper may decide he has no business to be done in such a poor place, for example. A couple may decide that they cannot stay there as the school district is a particularly bad one for their children, as is so often the case with places where African Americans are a majority.

The fact that African Americans live there would then have no bearing upon the choice made. Same would be the case with poor localities with Hispanic and White majorities.

Yes, it is true that most localities with African American majorities are poor, and are crime-ridden. Now is your claim that it is so because they are criminal by nature?

First of all, thank you for understanding the spirit of my question and exploring it. And let us quickly dismiss the ending question - no I do not think the crime in inner cities are due to anything innate in their nature; rather, it is their circumstance which in-turn has historical causes.

returning to where I wanted to take this ..

A few years ago there was a story about muslims being denied sale or rental to apartments in certain buildings - the cases were cites as racist, except on investigation it was to do with the sentiments of Hindu and Jain occupants not wanting to intermingle in their buildings, non-vegetarian odors and preparations. Having lived in a building which had Hindus and Christians, I can vouch for this being a major issue: when the Hindus are getting ready to perform puja in their house, it is sacrilegiousn to see chicken being plucked or smell frying fish. This I'd say is not racist. Mind you the same Hindus who perform these at home have no issues working with Muslims, or Christians etc. If some do have such objections, yes they could be called racist.

Then you have the malady of fair skin vs dark skin - this is and has been a very major point of discrimination. But does this qualify as racist? I'd say not. Why? Consider this: It is very common to have fair and dark skinned people within the same joint family. There are also many cases I have come across where teh mother in law favors the fair-skinned daugter-in-law. Sure this is not racist? Discrimination YES, racist NO.

Indians aur racists :tsk::tsk: We indians are nationalists because of our History .

Yeh bol bol kar India say bahut containers aur trade kiya gaya hain.

What is this whole nonsense is going on .
What racist , please come . And see who is saying that .

Please ans two three basic question after conderiring the piece of knowledge of whole history each of us have
1. 99% terrorist own which religion ?
2. 99% terrorist belong to which country ?
3. Which religion in world use sword to change faith of people ?
4. Which religion impose Jagia to people of different fait ?

Please donot take it otherwise . It is not against any country or religion. I do not have intention to defame any any country or religion .
But you go any part of world , you got same ans . It is not question of mine , it is hot debate in legendary world media .
This image is not created by hate debates , false proganda , twisting historical facts etc etc . But these impression created by continuous massacre of human and humanity .

Actually truth hurt . As I am writing this , I feel PDF can remove my post and may issue warning to me . But I want to say it is not against any particular religion or nation . And you can remove my post but how you going change whole world media .

And surprisingly now people issuing certificate of racism .

Please ans two three basic question after conderiring the piece of knowledge of whole history each of us have

Please donot take it otherwise . It is not against any country or religion. I do not have intention to defame any any country or religion .
But you go any part of world , you got same ans . It is not question of mine , it is hot debate in legendary world media .
This image is not created by hate debates , false proganda , twisting historical facts etc etc . But these impression created by continuous massacre of human and humanity .

Actually truth hurt . As I am writing this , I feel PDF can remove my post and may issue warning to me . But I want to say it is not against any particular religion or nation . And you can remove my post but how you going change whole world media .

But dear Sir, whatever you wrote, regardless of whether it is correct, has nothing to do with racism against Africans. It is an entirely different subject.

when you bomb innocents and kill family of a man who has done nothing wrong to you,you make him terrorist

when you bomb innocents and kill family of a man who has done nothing wrong to you,you make him terrorist

Let us the know the bombings 70000 Pandits did for the genocide committed on them by Islamic fascists.
Hundreds of temples destroyed and these fascists have even stopped pretending and declared their intentions clearly.

little wonder the world dos not care a hoot about the deaths of these fascists all over the world.

Also addressing a white MALE, Gori would be white female...

Often used as a contemptuous way? It just means "white", man. So its pretty much used to refer to everything, good, bad n normal. It's not really a slur.

With whom we Indians fought were Britisher aka Gore but we cant term Americans as Gore or Firangi.

There was and is lot of difference among Britishers and Americans when it comes to nation states.

And the great Dragon was cast down, that Chief Serpent, which is called The Devil and Satan, which deceives all The Earth, and it was cast down unto The Earth and its Angels were cast down with it.

Back
Top Bottom