What's new

indians taking out their frustration on wikipedia, and scalemodels

Even India has internal problem in kashmir

Kashmir is not your Internal Problem MR.

Kashmir is occupied by India and Indian brutal army is killling innocent Kashmiris there and raping innocent Kashmiri women.

I always wonder why you guys dont have guts to get your tri-colour

Oh, if a pakistani talks sense, he is called Indian. How intelligent!!

Either get your facts straight or its really better for you to.... up. Dont try to act too smart and pretend as if you are the only person who knows the history and all others here are just a bunch of fools.

brothers and sisters, let's simmer down a bit, shall we? there's no need to hold a grudge, let's forgive and forget.

honestly, you guyz speak like east pakistan would have remained with us if it wasn't our treatment or indian influence. Truth is, east pakistan was doomed from the start. How can a country maintain itself when it's split up in two with a thousand mile distance?

We shouldn't have named east pakistan, pakistan. they should have been given a name that reflects the only ethnicity there, bengali's. west pakistan took care of punjabis, afghanis, kashmiris, sindhis, baluchis, etc. east pakistan covered a much larger population consisting of only bengalies. For those of you who don't understand what i'm trying to get at here, you only need to read up on chaudhry ali rehmat's ideas.

i don't take the '71 war seriously, I mean the entire bengali population was against the pak army. it's not like we even stood a fighting chance. even if we had east pakistan, it would have been much difficult to maintain in time of war. besides, after the '71 war, we embarked on our nuclear program.

we gained something that makes a huge difference on the world stage. Look at our military, standard of life, economy, potential growth for economy, etc. Compare that to bangladesh, they can't even handle themselves. better yet, they've backstabbed the indians, much to our pleasure.

as soon as bangladesh becomes independent, mujib(****) is shot. better yet, a former PA army officer takes over. Do you see why we're better off, it's best if we forget and move on. My idea on what pakistan should have been will remain the same, we should have formed a confederation and eventually merge with afghanistan.

My idea on what pakistan should have been will remain the same, we should have formed a confederation and eventually merge with afghanistan.

What??? You wanna merge with Afghanistan?

Ok...I think I have finally heard everything....now I can die in peace.

Any reason why Indian contributors to Wikipedia are losers and not the Pakistani contributors? Just because Indians are contributing more to the community based encyclopedia (And not just to Pakistan related issues).

An Indian also designed the Pentium chip (which I guess all of us are using), an Indian created the first web based Email (Hotmail), Many Indians work on creating the Windows OS which most of us use. Any plans to boycott all of that too? ;)

hell yaa.. btw i dont use the old crapp pentium prossesors, nor use HOTMAIL cuz i got yahoo, or youtube "jungibaaz" accounts.. and care to tell me which super power window os are they creating??:yahoo:

as soon as bangladesh becomes independent, mujib(****) is shot. better yet, a former PA army officer takes over. Do you see why we're better off, it's best if we forget and move on. My idea on what pakistan should have been will remain the same, we should have formed a confederation and eventually merge with afghanistan.

yaa what>?? just why the hell do you want that?
but sorry brother.. i dont wanna be part of a country that runs on opium and cage women with animals while men carry around rpgs shooting each other.... we already have enough problem because of their existence on the west!
:pakistan:

My idea on what pakistan should have been will remain the same, we should have formed a confederation and eventually merge with afghanistan.

Seriously our you kidding me? Pakistan was not created so that one day it could be merged into other countries. Dude how could you even come up with ideas as pathetic as you just mentioned above. Have some self respect and diginity. We do not need to give the world an impression that pakistan as a country cannot hold together on its own and therefore should be merged into another. Seriously your thinking sucks.

Kashmir is not your Internal Problem MR.

Kashmir is occupied by India and Indian brutal army is killling innocent Kashmiris there and raping innocent Kashmiri women.

I always wonder why you guys dont have guts to get your tri-colour

I did not expect such non-sense from a senior member like you.

Seriously our you kidding me? Pakistan was not created so that one day it could be merged into other countries. Dude how could you even come up with ideas as pathetic as you just mentioned above. Have some self respect and diginity. We do not need to give the world an impression that pakistan as a country cannot hold together on its own and therefore should be merged into another. Seriously your thinking sucks.
before brushing off my ideas as pathetic, you should do yourself a favour and read up on Chaudhry Ali Rehmat and his idea known as Pakistan. the "A" in pakistan, stands for Afghan. Better yet, Pakistan has more "Afghans" or you can also say "Pashtuns" than afghanistan itself. Liaqat Ali Khan made a proposal to Zahir Shah to form a confederation between the two states. initially this was rejected, but was re-examined by Zahir Shah. Unfortunately he was overthrown by his own family and then came the Soviet-Tajik-Indian nexus.

"Seriously your thinking sucks."
You know, that's why I've made a point to the mods that we should have some parental approval mechanism for minors under 18. at least I have a strategic vision for pakistan and for the rest of the ummah.

I'm not like most "slave-minded" pakistanis who bow down to imperial hegemony. I firmly believe, as do other pakistanis and muslims who see the reality, that we need to project our power in the region. We need to become a power to be reckoned with.

Otherwise, with India gasping to become a superpower and another neighbor knocking on pakistan's door to invade it, pakistan will be left behind and will cease to exist. We've shown a glimpse of our true potential before, when we developed nuclear weapons and also when we managed to bring a superpower come crashing down on its knees.

Again, I will say to my brothers and sisters, "always have a vision." Don't be afraid to dream or imagine the possibilites.

Correction, Pakistan = Pak Estan = Land of (the) pure.

I do not believe in the other theory. The name itself is self explanatory (if you speak Urdu).

In that sense, Pepsi stands for ..... lol

Anyways, lets get back to thread shall we? :pakistan: :enjoy:

before brushing off my ideas as pathetic, you should do yourself a favour and read up on Chaudhry Ali Rehmat and his idea known as Pakistan. the "A" in pakistan, stands for Afghan. Better yet, Pakistan has more "Afghans" or you can also say "Pashtuns" than afghanistan itself. Liaqat Ali Khan made a proposal to Zahir Shah to form a confederation between the two states. initially this was rejected, but was re-examined by Zahir Shah. Unfortunately he was overthrown by his own family and then came the Soviet-Tajik-Indian nexus.

"Seriously your thinking sucks."
You know, that's why I've made a point to the mods that we should have some parental approval mechanism for minors under 18. at least I have a strategic vision for pakistan and for the rest of the ummah.

I'm not like most "slave-minded" pakistanis who bow down to imperial hegemony. I firmly believe, as do other pakistanis and muslims who see the reality, that we need to project our power in the region. We need to become a power to be reckoned with.

Otherwise, with India gasping to become a superpower and another neighbor knocking on pakistan's door to invade it, pakistan will be left behind and will cease to exist. We've shown a glimpse of our true potential before, when we developed nuclear weapons and also when we managed to bring a superpower come crashing down on its knees.

Again, I will say to my brothers and sisters, "always have a vision." Don't be afraid to dream or imagine the possibilites.

Hmmm having an a in pakistan does not mean in anymanner that we should be a part of afghanistan or vice versa. Pashtuns of both area speak the same language but their judgement to join pakistan clearly showed they have nothing to do with the afghans.
As for me being 18, all i can do is too laugh at your point, you call yourself to have a strategic vision about this whole ummah thing, get one thing very straight in your pea sized brain, there is no such thing as ummah, it has being long lost. Have you ever been to any muslim state, you would realize how they treate pakistanies, yet coming out this from a pakistanis mouth makes me wonder, why the hell did we got all the assholes in pakistan?
And by the way there is a hell of a difference between vision and a dream and yours my friend is nothing more then a wet dream. If horses could fly, there was no need for an aeroplane.

Back
Top Bottom