What's new

Indians weapons found from MQM office

How did rangers verified that they were Indian Army's weapons?

Has Pakistan developed a technology to separate haram weapons from halal?

As usual for Pakistan; If you want to fix your Political opponent,blame him/her to be stooge of India.

perhaps they were weapons india makes?

No dude the pakistani authorities who should be convinced have accepted qasab is a pakistani.so how is it propaganda.
even if he was a pakistani he not a muslim, he clearly said in the video "mujhe baghwan kabhi nahin maf karega"

Last edited by a moderator:

MQM is terroist organisation declared by which court in pakistan?

the guy was deported because he failed in his asylum case and not because he belonged to MQM

MQM is fully functioning in canada

Oh please, read the official report, I've already given you the link. MQM Canada members are deported when they're found. MQM supporters are one thing because Canada has freedom of speech, but workers that belong to the party are usually deported.

The only reason why MQM hasn't been declared a terrorist organization in Pakistan is because of it's political and militant power. You don't insult a murderer when he can easily put a gun to your head and kill you.

Oh please, read the official report, I've already given you the link. MQM Canada members are deported when they're found. MQM supporters are one thing because Canada has freedom of speech, but workers that belong to the party are usually deported.

The only reason why MQM hasn't been declared a terrorist organization in Pakistan is because of it's political and militant power. You don't insult a murderer when he can easily put a gun to your head and kill you.

these are MQM workers and not gali ke chaprasi

these are MQM workers and not gali ke chaprasi

No, they're supporters. It seems that anyone who supports a political party is automatically called a worker.

Its propaganda because indian link is found in almost every terrorist activity in Pakistan!

When you paraded Iranian made washing powder, as evidence to prove Qasab as Pakistani...that was what one shall call propaganda.

Yes, and the fact that your government and media had to accept that Qasab was Pakistani doesn't mean anything :rolleyes:

No, they're supporters. It seems that anyone who supports a political party is automatically called a worker.

what about this?

Jang Canada

397820_455988997812153_1130133598_n.jpg

923402_452491104828609_2052569960_n.jpg

420620_451933348217718_1727402536_n.jpg

524880_397357157008671_437635727_n.jpg

"Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal"
Outstanding performance of MQM office-bearer in Public Service

31591_392841927460194_601794669_n.jpg

67187_366234570120930_1869698519_n.jpg

what about this?

Canada's PM also met with MQM leaders, what your point? A terrorist organization is a terrorist organization, it doesn't matter what game you're trying to play, facts don't change just because you want them to.

Canada's PM also met with MQM leaders, what your point? A terrorist organization is a terrorist organization, it doesn't matter what game you're trying to play, facts don't change just because you want them to.

im just showing you the facts, looks like you are running on emotions then facts, you just said that MQM workers are getting arrested? where? how?

im just showing you the facts, looks like you are running on emotions then facts, you just said that MQM workers are getting arrested? where? how?

Look, if you want to go into detail, go right ahead. I've shown you official court documents, if you don't want to believe them, than that's your choice.

Look, if you want to go into detail, go right ahead. I've shown you official court documents, if you don't want to believe them, than that's your choice.

i have already told you that the guy was deported because his asylum request was rejected

you can look it up in the internet

BTW i also asked you pakistan court ruling and MQM is a pakistani political party not canadian, so i don't know the hell you are talking about

i have already told you that the guy was deported because his asylum request was rejected

you can look it up in the internet

BTW i also asked you pakistan court ruling and MQM is a pakistani political party not canadian, so i don't know the hell you are talking about

Are you purposefully ignoring my posts? Read my posts before you comment, I don't like repeating myself.

and this idiot just confirmed that................

Its all propaganda to suppress the people of Sindh and MQM.

MQM have dealt with these tricks before.:rolleyes:

so what the **** are you doing in Canada, why don't you bring your stinky ***** back to scum center 90/

Hit the nail on the head. But people will believe what they want to believe.

Karachi operation: Rangers team seizes ‘Indian weapons’ from MQM office

612290-ShahidHayat-1380663689-103-640x480.JPG

KARACHI: For the first time in the city’s recent history, a political party was directly and explicitly named for its involvement in violence. The Pakistan Rangers, Sindh, blamed the Muttahida Qaumi Movement – not ‘unidentified suspects’ – for possessing Indian-made illegal weapons and one of its members for the killing of a public prosecutor.

On Tuesday, the paramilitary force raided the MQM Landhi office and seized an Indian-made light machine gun (LMG), submachine guns (SMGs) and rifles, said the Rangers spokesperson. They also found CCTV cameras, which the “criminals had installed to monitor law-enforcement agencies”.

The MQM denied that any Indian-made weapon was recovered from its office. In a press statement, the party demanded the president and the prime minister take notice of the matter.

The Rangers spokesperson also said that two target killers, Shamim alias Goli and Sajid Hussain were also arrested along with 12 others from Landhi.

He lashed out at the MQM for an earlier press conference where the party leader condemned the raids. “The press conference by a political party is a failed attempt to mislead citizens. Prohibited Indian military weapons recovered from the so-called office are proof that criminals and anti-state elements exist in political parties,” according to the Rangers official statement.

Responding to accusations made in the MQM press conference, the spokesperson said they would never loot office equipment and write abusive wall chalking. He alleged that some party members must have done that. “Such accusations would not stop us from fighting terrorism and crime.”

The Rangers have carried 1,000 operations so far across the city, he added.

Earlier, leaders of the MQM had slammed the Rangers for raiding their party office and demanded a halt to what they called ‘illegal raids’.

“Is Altaf Hussain being punished for supporting the operation? We were assured that no office of political parties would be raided,” MQM lawmaker Sagheer Ahmed said at a press conference held at the Landhi party office which was raided by the Rangers.

Ahmed declared that the MQM had been targeted ever since the operation began. “Are such raids making the crime rate go down? How can such an operation be successful if the Rangers carry on with their illegal raids?”

Wali Babar case: MQM member caught

City police chief Shahid Hayat announced that the death of former Anti-Terrorism Court public prosecutor Naimat Ali Randhawa was a “politically motivated targeted killing.”

Speaking at a press conference at the Central Police Office on Tuesday, he said, “We have arrested an MQM activist, Syed Kazim Abbas Rizvi, along with three others who killed Randhawa because he was going to take up the case of slain television reporter Wali Babar Khan.” The murder was not sectarian in nature, he added.

Randhawa was shot dead on Thursday night while he was on his way home. His son, Tauqeer Ali Randhawa, was also injured in the attack by armed motorcyclists.

Additional IG Hayat said the arrest was made with the hectic efforts of the police and Rangers. However, a police press release issued over Rizvi’s arrest stated that he was arrested after he was stopped in the Gizri area over suspicion. During the initial interrogation, Rizvi confessed to his involvement in the killing, the press release added. Besides Randhawa’s murder, Rizvi was also involved in seven more cases of targeted killings.

Responding to a question, the Karachi police chief said the police have also traced the culprits who were behind the target killing of Wali Babar Khan’s eyewitness, Haider, and assured that they will be arrested soon.

“We are conducting raids wherever we’re getting information about, be it Azizabad or Lyari,” he explained. “We have the support of all political parties as they are against the criminal elements within their parties.”

On targeted killings in city, he said there was a massive decrease in the incidents and around 50 target killers belonging to different groups have been arrested so far.

In a separate press statement, the MQM rejected police claims of the party being involved in the murder of Randhawa.

The additional IG was wrong in claiming that MQM activist Kazim Abbas was picked up last night, it said. “He has been in police custody for the last several days; he was arrested on September 27 from his house. The whole neighbourhood is a witness to that.”

Meanwhile, a party leader told The Express Tribune that concerns regarding the operation had been conveyed to the federal government and they believed that the Sindh government was behind the targeted raids against them.

Karachi operation: Rangers team seizes

OP! Why open a new and openly inflammatory thread. There needs to be more information to answer the questions that Indian posters are asking, and you can not answer them. Would it not be better to wait a while and allow for more information to be put out to open a thread and then have a meaningful discussion?

@Bhai Zakir, @rockstar08, MQM does not represent all Urdu speakers. It is well-known that MQM does indulge in Bhatta collection, bank dacoities, and targeted killings. Why defend the indefensible? MQM needs to come clean and get rid of terrorist elements within it to continue to function as a political party. It is no surprise that PTI is gaining ground in Karachi precisely because people of Karachi are getting tired of MQM and other parties with armed gangs. PML-N and PTI are the only two parties in Karachi that do not operate armed wings. If PPP can take a hit in Liyari where its supporters predominate for sake of peace in Karachi, why can MQM not do the same? Is MQM some holy cow that must not be touched?

@zakir Bhai, would you accept an organization like MQM in your Hometown? I highly doubt it. Your sympathies are cultural it seems and that is disappointing. A number of Urdu speakers settled in Punjab and KPK dislike MQM. There are many Urdu speaking migrants from India settled in Lahore, and yet MQM has never gotten more than a few votes from Lahore. MQM is a Karachi party with some influence among Urdu speakers living in Sindh. Their politics has been very damaging to long-term interests of Urdu speaking community in Pakistan. You obviously do not have a good enough idea of how much damage MQM has done to its core constituency. At heart of it all is the unstable and megalomaniacal personality of Altaf Hussain.

Try to find what happened in Karachi on 12 May 2007 and try to find more about its back-ground. Then come and talk about MQM, Karachi, Urdu-speaking community, and Pakistan's politics in general.

dude i am not a re presenter of MQM i am just saying that its highly impossible to do an idiotic mistake , MQM are professionals :D plus if you ever been to karachi than i would have ask you ... in PPPP govt sindhi were killing urdu speakers by watching their ID cards , and now the so called punjabi govt is here who had a very nice history with muhajir , remember 1992 ? 15000 peoples were killed , how many were terrorist ? i live in karachi without an umbrella of any political party still peoples think mujhir as chote log or bekar log :( we didnt start this but so called pakistani who were living here before partition , but calling us muhajir who came here and build our country is not good !

Karachi operation: Rangers team seizes ‘Indian weapons’ from MQM office

They also found CCTV cameras, which the “criminals had installed to monitor law-enforcement agencies”.

This takes the cake and shows how mature Rangers really are.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom