What's new

India's atrocities in Kashmir: A hell on earth

Ustad k shagird... read a book or neutral sources... and counter with facts not typical bollywood BS!

Ustad k shagird... read a book or neutral sources... and counter with facts not typical bollywood BS!

Yeah yeah...all of us are idiots reading the wrong books and history...somehow Pakistanis were the only ones to have been blessed with the "real" history! Lol!
Trust me we have all seen the calibre of your Pakistani studies....and given how "neutral" your comments are I'm sure your sources couldn't be far either

More gas from you than a donkey on radish!

Ps: since you're making the accusations, how about you reference your statements with the neutral sources you so claim to be making in the post I quoted previously....I promise to reply with the necessary rebuttals

And remember, "neutral" none of your haqs musing self fulfilling prophecies

Last edited:
Yeah yeah...all of us are idiots reading the wrong books and history...somehow Pakistanis were the only ones to have been blessed with the "real" history! Lol!
Trust me we have all seen the calibre of your Pakistani studies....and given how "neutral" your comments are I'm sure your sources couldn't be far either

More gas from you than a donkey on radish!

Ps: since you're making the accusations, how about you reference your statements with the neutral sources you so claim to be making in the post I quoted previously....I promise to reply with the necessary rebuttals

And remember, "neutral" none of your haqs musing self fulfilling prophecies

Typical rants ...

Google...."the London Times" wrote on October 10, 1947 in a report from its special correspondent in India that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 237,000 Muslims, using military forces in Jammu area.

The editor of "Statesman" Ian Stephen, in his book "Horned Moon" wrote that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were massacred...

On November 5 and 6, 1947, more than 100 lorries, loaded with women, children and old men were taken into the wilderness of Kuthua forests. Hindu extremists and armed gangs were let loose on these innocent people and an unparallel butchery was perpetrated,

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area.

The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had the tacit consent of State authority and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Times of London reported the events in Jammu with such a front page headlines: Elimination of Muslims from Jammu and pointed out that Maharaja Hari Singh was in person commanding all the forces which were ethnically cleansing the Muslims.

Daily Telegraph of London dated 12 January 1948
The other aspect of the carnage was appropriation of properties of Muslims. The Muslim names were immediately erased to conform to new ownership. For instance Urdu Bazar became Rajinder Bazar and Islamia School became Hari Singh High School to conform to the new rules. Almost 95 percent of left-over properties, which should have in the normal course been taken over by the State government were allowed appropriated by looters and rioters

So that gives you an idea of what was going on before any "tribal invasion".

Patiala State infantrymen stationed at Jammu and Patiala gunners positioned at Srinagar Airfield on 17th of October 1947 could not have gone unnoticed by the pak army

It was only after the mass killings that the Muslims soldiers from poonch-mirpur had a uprising against the Dogra regime for its connivance in the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in kashmir. They knew that the Dogra regime intended to accede to India and New Delhi had annexation design over the state.It was only after the full indian invasion of kashmir that the pak army-militias came to the aid of the kashmiris.

(Quoted by Rajendera Sareen in his book Pakistan: The India factor, New Delhi, 1948, p-221) Government of India in order to justify their invasion on State of Jammu Kashmir launched a propaganda that there was no Poonch rebellion but that 1,00,000 ferocious Tribesman had invaded Kashmir at the instigation of Pakistan Government who looted and killed everyone coming in their way; and that they had been imparted training and supplied transport facilities by Pakistan Army.

1.Dogra regime go on mass killing spree of muslim in jammu
2.Indian army assisted by Hindu and Sikh extremists both local and those imported from the East Punjab help dogra forces.
3.Uprising in kashmir with poonchis-mirpuris soldiers taking the lead
4.Full invasion by the indian army
5.Followed by pak army-militia help for kashmiris

As for Pak sending tribals:

"All the activity was recorded in detail in the first volume of sardar vallahbhbhai correspondence which make it clear that preperations for the invasion of kashmir where being made well before any pakistan "invasion".
The sikh ruler of patiala in the first two weeks of october sent a battalion of soldiers to kashmir and when the indian regulars arrived at siringar where "surprised" to see them encamped at the airport where they had been since the 17th october"

Terrorism in Northern India: Jammu and Kashmir and the Punjab - Ved Prakash - Google Books

Torture in Kashmir Valley is overblown-just to tarnish the image of paramilitary forces.People are warm and respectful to people(tourist) from other parts of India.Wanted beer -people are kind to get it for you from the Army barracks.It indicates close relationship between Army and young populace. There are cases of torture by security forces but small say less than 3%.

Near border villages are pro-pakistanis

jammu ladakh , budhist-hindu-shia pacts are pro-India

Nice BS fantasy... keep living n speading pathetic lies...

@Irfan Baloch @A.Rafay @pk baloch @Spring Onion @T-Faz @W.11 @Doctor09 @dabong1 @Mafia @ghilzai @Karachiite @Armstrong etc etc

I can count a billion more members to show you a middle finger n debunk your pathetic lies...

No just cant handle nonsense .. from a troll who cant face reality and brings in random nonsense just coz he has no answer...

Have some shame..

Yes right.. read a book... Kashmiris revolted in 47 against the degenerate maharaja n his low life forces .. who masacred people to put down the revolt.
It does not matter. they deserved it.

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitio...n-for-kashmir-or-give-independence-to-kashmir

I know that you Indians will hate this guy's petition but he still has a point and also he's not supporting Pakistan and also look at the links posted before saying anything.
everybody has a point. it does not really matter. Ethnic cleansing can not be tolerated. violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force. peace.

Typical rants ...

Google...."the London Times" wrote on October 10, 1947 in a report from its special correspondent in India that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 237,000 Muslims, using military forces in Jammu area.

The editor of "Statesman" Ian Stephen, in his book "Horned Moon" wrote that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were massacred...

On November 5 and 6, 1947, more than 100 lorries, loaded with women, children and old men were taken into the wilderness of Kuthua forests. Hindu extremists and armed gangs were let loose on these innocent people and an unparallel butchery was perpetrated,

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area.

The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had the tacit consent of State authority and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Times of London reported the events in Jammu with such a front page headlines: Elimination of Muslims from Jammu and pointed out that Maharaja Hari Singh was in person commanding all the forces which were ethnically cleansing the Muslims.

Daily Telegraph of London dated 12 January 1948
The other aspect of the carnage was appropriation of properties of Muslims. The Muslim names were immediately erased to conform to new ownership. For instance Urdu Bazar became Rajinder Bazar and Islamia School became Hari Singh High School to conform to the new rules. Almost 95 percent of left-over properties, which should have in the normal course been taken over by the State government were allowed appropriated by looters and rioters

So that gives you an idea of what was going on before any "tribal invasion".

Patiala State infantrymen stationed at Jammu and Patiala gunners positioned at Srinagar Airfield on 17th of October 1947 could not have gone unnoticed by the pak army

It was only after the mass killings that the Muslims soldiers from poonch-mirpur had a uprising against the Dogra regime for its connivance in the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in kashmir. They knew that the Dogra regime intended to accede to India and New Delhi had annexation design over the state.It was only after the full indian invasion of kashmir that the pak army-militias came to the aid of the kashmiris.

(Quoted by Rajendera Sareen in his book Pakistan: The India factor, New Delhi, 1948, p-221) Government of India in order to justify their invasion on State of Jammu Kashmir launched a propaganda that there was no Poonch rebellion but that 1,00,000 ferocious Tribesman had invaded Kashmir at the instigation of Pakistan Government who looted and killed everyone coming in their way; and that they had been imparted training and supplied transport facilities by Pakistan Army.

1.Dogra regime go on mass killing spree of muslim in jammu
2.Indian army assisted by Hindu and Sikh extremists both local and those imported from the East Punjab help dogra forces.
3.Uprising in kashmir with poonchis-mirpuris soldiers taking the lead
4.Full invasion by the indian army
5.Followed by pak army-militia help for kashmiris

As for Pak sending tribals:

"All the activity was recorded in detail in the first volume of sardar vallahbhbhai correspondence which make it clear that preperations for the invasion of kashmir where being made well before any pakistan "invasion".
The sikh ruler of patiala in the first two weeks of october sent a battalion of soldiers to kashmir and when the indian regulars arrived at siringar where "surprised" to see them encamped at the airport where they had been since the 17th october"
Terrorism in Northern India: Jammu and Kashmir and the Punjab - Ved Prakash - Google Books
It does not matter. they ethnically cleansed Kashmiri Pundits. They are paying now and will pay more in future.

Lashon pe siaisat 1947 main hua tha. Ab humari baari hai.

Im not the one making phony claims about a case thts in UN... and HR groups accusing of massacres-mass graves,rapes,torture,harrasment n kidnappings...

Why bring religion? daru peenay say sali insaniyat nahin marti..
Haan majhab ke saath saath daru ka theka bhi leliya kya ? Or kahan gayithi insaniyat jab Kashmiri Pundits mar rahe the ? Bilkul sahi horaha hai abhi kyun ke ab humari baari hai. Ab hum bolenge, rhalib, ghalib or chalib. Kashmir main jinda rehna hai to, Hindustaan Zindabaad kehna hai.

Last edited:
My Indian freinds,Dont talk with facts otherwise you will be banned......
I was banned from a similar thread for insighting violence......:omghaha::omghaha:
To kya ? Ye aapko daal roti deti hai kya ? mai 4-5 baar ban ho chuka hun. Aur 5 baar hone ko tayaar hun.

Of course not,nobody will follow my advice i know that already.......
My comment was for moderators in a sarcastic way......;)

It does not matter. they deserved it.

everybody has a point. it does not really matter. Ethnic cleansing can not be tolerated. violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force. peace.

It does not matter. they ethnically cleansed Kashmiri Pundits. They are paying now and will pay more in future.

Lashon pe siaisat 1947 main hua tha. Ab humari baari hai.

Haan majhab ke saath saath daru ka theka bhi leliya kya ? Or kahan gayithi insaniyat jab Kashmiri Pundits mar rahe the ? Bilkul sahi horaha hai abhi kyun ke ab humari baari hai. Ab hum bolenge, rhalib, ghalib or chalib. Kashmir main jinda rehna hai to, Hindustaan Zindabaad kehna hai.

Haha.. pathetic...

No wonder the Spirit n Desire for FREEDOM couldnt be crushed by india.... by killing,raping,torture etc... you might be able to scare an individual but not a nation or people... Only strengthening their resolved..

Haha.. pathetic...

No wonder the Spirit n Desire for FREEDOM couldnt be crushed by india.... by killing,raping,torture etc... you might be able to scare an individual but not a nation or people... Only strengthening their resolved..

No wonder the Spirit n Desire for FREEDOM in Balachustan couldnt be crushed by Pakistan.... by killing,raping,torture etc... you might be able to scare an individual but not a nation or people... Only strengthening their resolved..

No wonder the Spirit n Desire for FREEDOM in Balachustan couldnt be crushed by Pakistan.... by killing,raping,torture etc... you might be able to scare an individual but not a nation or people... Only strengthening their resolved..

I pitty you little indian troll... Bitter truth hurts you ... people!

P.S: Learn how to spell..

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut

Haha.. pathetic...

Very very very pathetic and unfortunate. Go to history and read that who attacked whom first and did the rape, plunder murder of innocents. It is unfortunate that those womanizer were regarded as heroes by most of the people who belong to their ideology. They stated these killing, raping and torture in the name of freedom and religion. Now they are paying back. their next generation will also payback. They should not have done this in 1989-90. Now enjoy.

As i have said before " Violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force."

Peace.

I pitty you little indian troll... Bitter truth hurts you ... people!

P.S: Learn how to spell..

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut
I pity you tiny troll.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom