What's new

India's BHEL offers to supply diesel locomotives to Pakistan

Is zardari an indian dalal too? I hope PAK doesn't allow such garbage in their country.
then what kind of garbage should they allow

Defects and maintenance issues..
They were bought.. and just run and run and run without any servicing.
there were lot of other issues, like basic compatibility of train to platforms etc.

Hey inferior indian, you realize that your locomotives are copies of french and german ones? And they were made with german and frnech hands?
nope completely indian design , made in india.

Hey inferior indian, you realize that your locomotives are copies of french and german ones? And they were made with german and frnech hands?
he is the only indian who is inferior but all pak, chini and BD are infrior to the rest of indians

nope completely indian design , made in india.

he is the only indian who is inferior but all pak, chini and BD are infrior to the rest of indians

nope, your electric and dielsel engines are copied of Euro engines.

Ah, so now Indians are superior to the rest of the world? Your inferiority complex is showing mate...

@hindu guy
if fragrance is so frightening then i dont want to see that ****

@hindu guy
if fragrance is so frightening then i dont want to see that ****
Come on, rickshaw pullers / students are overrepresented in bangladeshi section, does not mean rest of the country is like that.

Ah, so now Indians are superior to the rest of the world? Your inferiority complex is showing mate...

do u have anything to back up ur stupidity??...

Indian Engines are actually very good considering they survive in harsh Indian conditions...
But best part of Indian railways is their Maintenance crew...pakistan should send their people to India for training...

I dont know why India is so interested to business with Pakistan....There is so much bitterness and untrustworthy to do any business....and I dont see any improvement in long long time.....

I dont know why India is so interested to business with Pakistan....There is so much bitterness and untrustworthy to do any business....and I dont see any improvement in long long time.....
A transaction happens only when both side agree, no matter how much one side appears to be interested.
BTW we will get money, is that not a good enough reason?

Then go buy those CHinese one...China will be happy

Defects and maintenance issues..
They were bought.. and just run and run and run without any servicing.

If Chinese engine are running then why GoP is complaining for low quality chinese engines
then you can buy Chinese engins again.....
Why 800 engines are not working without completing its life

My general opinion is that they(pakistani engineers) are most incapable at handling products of other countries....it is better not to do business with such nation rather than giving our product in hands of incapable engineers which will give them a bad name...

My general opinion is that they(pakistani engineers) are most incapable at handling products of other countries....it is better not to do business with such nation rather than giving our product in hands of incapable engineers which will give them a bad name...

true said.

Lets us sell the initial batch of 100 locos. Let them realize what quality means and what cheap products lacks ;)

Hey, Indians, we are not begging for your God-gifted engines, it was your BHEL that is suggesting it.

Back
Top Bottom