What's new

India's Chandrayaan-3 moon lander fails to answer wake-up call, may be dead for good

And it was..

Don't worry in 10-20 yrs we will be talking about another nation

India will be light years ahead, a developed country by then

Just apple ka going to put 50b$ investment in India in next few years
We have been hearing such stories for the last 30+ years don't worry we can wait for another 30 just for fun...

We have been hearing such stories for the last 30+ years don't worry we can wait for another 30 just for fun...
Yes and lots of changes happened in 30 yrs
From being a sick man of Asia India has gone to being power house of Asia with per capital income and exports 2 &5 times as of Pakistan. Already an emergency market economy and vibrant banking sector and stock exchange

There power has become so extensive that UAE and Saudis now prefer visiting India and not even Canada can do anything about India killing it citizens

Pakistan was ahead of India 30 years ago because of cheap abundant gas we had and cheap abundant hydro power we were gifted

In 30 more years India will be upper middle income country with vibrant economy

In my opinion the OP is just trying to pull out the mirchi(chilly) from his arse which went inside when India landed on moon. Otherwise he is fully aware that Pakistan is in deep sh*t and has crossed the point of no return. Where as our main rival has achieved a major goal.

Hamari beigerat quom or uske leadres ki b***d mein akal ka chooran bhi thoos de fer bhi ghoom phir ke inhone behuda baat hi krni hai.

Yes and lots of changes happened in 30 yrs
From being a sick man of Asia India has gone to being power house of Asia with per capital income and exports 2 &5 times as of Pakistan. Already an emergency market economy and vibrant banking sector and stock exchange

There power has become so extensive that UAE and Saudis now prefer visiting India and not even Canada can do anything about India killing it citizens

Pakistan was ahead of India 30 years ago because of cheap abundant gas we had and cheap abundant hydro power we were gifted

In 30 more years India will be upper middle income country with vibrant economy
Yes we backward starving pakis usually forget that India is a supa powa 2020 (we have video evidence), never seen a nation of bhoka and nangas that jumps up and down make tall claims, proud of begged, borrowed and stolen technology. But guess what they say, " There is first time for everything" Bharat has done wonders in 30 years (have video evidence of that too) and will do wonders in next 30. When it gets there please do not hesitate to let us know.

Yes we backward starving pakis usually forget that India is a supa powa 2020 (we have video evidence), never seen a nation of bhoka and nangas that jumps up and down make tall claims, proud of begged, borrowed and stolen technology. But guess what they say, " There is first time for everything" Bharat has done wonders in 30 years (have video evidence of that too) and will do wonders in next 30. When it gets there please do not hesitate to let us know.
It's already there

As compared to Pakistan so is bengaldesh

Next is going to be afgahnistan while Pakistanis will chant "kahat hey tu lagata be hey"

It's already there

As compared to Pakistan so is bengaldesh

Next is going to be afgahnistan while Pakistanis will chant "kahat hey tu lagata be hey"
Yep, I am hearing that for 30 odd years, I gave up on indian BS the day they claimed they made a supa kampootar (you dont want to know how, it was even more intresting than their space program), now I just enjoy coz I know what the ground realities are.

BTW, just a little hint, even a pi$$ poor N. Korea that is under severe sanctions have managed to launch a nuclear sub, launched under sea ballistic missiles, try to put satellites in orbit and compared to bharat have much better infra and zero street shytters. enuff said.

Yep, I am hearing that for 30 odd years, I gave up on indian BS the day they claimed they made a supa kampootar (you dont want to know how, it was even more intresting than their space program), now I just enjoy coz I know what the ground realities are.

BTW, just a little hint, even a pi$$ poor N. Korea that is under severe sanctions have managed to launch a nuclear sub, launched under sea ballistic missiles, try to put satellites in orbit and compared to bharat have much better infra and zero street shytters. enuff said.
India spends over 3 times on R&D per capita than Pakistan.

On paper India is also a supa powa - They should increase their R&D on toilets will come a long way.
Coping mechanism.

Jaag Pakistani Jaag

Don't get why you start sh***ing everywhere. Keep the thread clean buddy.
Ok saar.

F16FpVBacAA8QyV.jpg

On paper India is also a supa powa - They should increase their R&D on toilets will come a long way.
Pakistanis have fewer toilets, higher maternal mortality and higher infant mortality and ofcourse higher fecal oral infections including polio

This is coming from someone who worked in this field in Pakistan back in 2010-12

Coping mechanism.
But still the biggest street shytter and global beggar, some fundamentals will never change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom