What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

sir don't fall for it this thread is about cold start we will discuss about cold start

kashmir belongs to india and india has sights on and gilgit and baltistan.We will do what it takes to take things that rightfully ours we have the economy resources and manpower to do that.But thatr 6T in thir thread

Come on sir than take it if you can let see who wins let the final show down begin I was looking forward for the opportunity to meat you after Mumbai Attacks but your goverment was wise enought not to make that stupid mistake sir wake up stop dreaming

Tiki Tam Tam sir wrt to cold start which operates in an NBC overhang .Don't you think we need to do nuclear targetting pro-actively and map the targets that need to burn in case of a TNW usage

Come on sir than take it if you can let see who wins let the final show down begin I was looking forward for the opportunity to meat you after Mumbai Attacks but your goverment was wise enought not to make that stupid mistake sir wake up stop dreaming
We are already doing it as mr Mastan said you have yet to realize it.It is already operational

We are already doing it as mr Mastan said you have yet to realize it.It is already operational

okay sir we will see who wins by the way plz control the Maoists in your country first than talk to us now dont compare them to Taliban atleast we dont have there promblem in more than 20 states which you have

okay sir we will see who wins by the way plz control the Maoists in your country first than talk to us now dont compare them to Taliban atleast we dont have there promblem in more than 20 states which you have

Drones are bombing your country inside out and you are talking abt Maoists. :lol:

You are yet to figure it out.Maoism is for some other thread and by the way they are not a threat

You are yet to figure it out.Maoism is for some other thread and by the way they are not a threat

o really thats why they killed more than hundred Indian Soldiers few months back you were really very funny

o really thats why they killed more than hundred Indian Soldiers few months back you were really very funny

Mate, that many people in Pakistan die weekly in such attacks..

maoists have something called honour they never target civilians and lets say some of their causes are valid

maoists have something called honour they never target civilians and lets say some of their causes are valid

Dude, stop glorifying maoists.

They are some of the biggest scoundrels known to mankind.

I think you have been misguided. there is nothing wrong in walking barefoot in India. There are millions of people live like that.

Really?

You are contradicting yourself with your analogies.

Now if they are loyal and good Muslims, why should they, as you claim, obey the diktat of the kaffir?

If you have read my post carefully i used the word real. Then of course there are organizations such as the BLA which your great country supports and which are spreading terrorism.
your last line was a failed attempt of flame because no where did i brought the religious factor into my post. I am not talking about being true muslim or not i said real bloachi.

Funny actually!

Yes indeed, mixing words to suit your agenda.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From Last 3 pages we have no discussion on cold-start but everything beside it....Let's get back to what we were discussing, shall we???

Back
Top Bottom