What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

Would it be appropriate to say that there will be the feel of real orange glow across the border before rawalpindi feels to glow green---.
Gen sundarji says the information to india of an assembled pak nuke will invite a nuke strike.Go figure who he is

@vinod you are saying there will be a day when PA will cease to have the largest lathi then warlordism will start we can play a game of grand theft auto

with pakistan as the plotbase

Don\'t know the endgame mate. It may not be pretty at all.

What will happen in Pakistan in the next 2-3 years is totally open. It may well fall to Jihadis and the whole world will have a big headache at its hands.

Or it may yet pull back from the brink. Will take some doing but may yet be possible.

the only thing India must be clear about is we won't take refugees alive.We have a partition remember

Well the place where your father is posted, is that where these systems are being produced? Or is it one of the 2 units that have been equipped with A100s?

Anyways, I can assure you that Ordnance Factories in Pakistan are not yet producing them otherwise it would have been in the print media!!!

:rofl:Should i trust the CO of the regs, the authoritativE officer frm Pakistani defence sector or you?

Print? lol they didnt even print the deal for the A-100S between Pakistan and China...... Also Kanwa is a reputed defence news website.

And yes more units are being equiped with the A-100S.

So, in a similiar manner al qaeda did it to U S when the planes struck the towers---or when that baluch Kid took out the agency operators outside their office in washington----this kind of argument can get vague by the minute---. Now would it pertain to mumbai attacks---or the attack on the parliament as well----. Can the terrorists also have their cold start doctrine and implement it as they feel good about it!

First the terrorist attacks is not Cold start Doctrine.

But here is my perspective regarding the Doctrine:

8. (S/NF) We think that the November 2008 Pakistan-linked terror attack in Mumbai and its immediate aftermath provide insight into Indian and Pakistani thinking on Cold Start. First, the GOI refrained from implementing Cold Start even after an attack as audacious and bloody as the Mumbai attack, which calls into serious question the GOI's willingness to actually adopt the Cold Start option. Second, the Pakistanis have known about Cold Start since 2004, but this knowledge does not seem to have prompted them to prevent terror attacks against India to extent such attacks could be controlled. This fact calls into question Cold Start's ability to deter Pakistani mischief inside India. Even more so, it calls into question the degree of sincerity of fear over Cold Start as expressed by Pakistani military leaders to USG officials.
WikiLeaks: US on Indian Army's Cold Start Doctrine

So what Americans have done is more clear picture of military accomplishment towards Pakistanie based terrorist haven..

The road for India is clearly more technology and stealthy advantage...

Firtsly,

Pakistan doesnot support any terror attacks against india---it would just be like saying that your adult son driving on the road drunk, killed a pedestrian and jeypore being his father is responsible for his actions---even though jeypore has been openly saying that I have disinherited my son years ago and expelled him from my household.

Next thing---if millitary strike of cold start by india was effective, pakistan would be really concerned---. Pakistan knows and understands that pakistan's retaliatory strike---non nuc would be more deadly to indian welfare and economy than theirs to ours----.

You won't have these economic IT zone left in your country----the source of big money would fly out just like that----isn't that what GE capitol told you in 2002---make a strike against pakistan and kiss all this money goodbye-----.

Only way india succeeded in its cold start doctrine is based on what I wrote ---because of its unconventional approach---pakistani generals have been caught sitting on their behinds---.

jeypore take my assessment to the bank and cash it----this is what you will learn 15---20 years from now---so why not accept the truth today.

Firtsly,

Pakistan doesnot support any terror attacks against india---it would just be like saying that your adult son driving on the road drunk, killed a pedestrian and jeypore being his father is responsible for his actions---even though jeypore has been openly saying that I have disinherited my son years ago and expelled him from my household.

Next thing---if millitary strike of cold start by india was effective, pakistan would be really concerned---. Pakistan knows and understands that pakistan's retaliatory strike---non nuc would be more deadly to indian welfare and economy than theirs to ours----.

You won't have these economic IT zone left in your country----the source of big money would fly out just like that----isn't that what GE capitol told you in 2002---make a strike against pakistan and kiss all this money goodbye-----.

Only way india succeeded in its cold start doctrine is based on what I wrote ---because of its unconventional approach---pakistani generals have been caught sitting on their behinds---.

jeypore take my assessment to the bank and cash it----this is what you will learn 15---20 years from now---so why not accept the truth today.
Bluff pure bluff .From having lunch on the red forts to this.There isn't much pakistan can do to india in a conventional war and there is no way we will let you go nuclear either by cold start or by a first nuke strike by indians

@Mastan khan you are saying you saying subtly you will support terrorism if not how will pakistans non nuclear response effect india.

MastanKhan
Firtsly,

This scenario given by you is being played for years by the Pakistanie establishment, especially towards the US.... I am not sure US is buying this in future...

This is purely bravado, wouldn't you say on your part.... It clearly does not make any sense that a conventional war would be more devastating to India then an Nuclear one from Pakistan..

This part I do agree, Cold Start is just a theory, not proven by Indian, but It has been recently proven by The States.. In regards to larger picture, Indian benefit is the more spending in the defense sector were the Pakistanie's would have no chance of meeting it..... Cold War solutions to it's basic formula.

In regards to larger picture, Indian benefit is the more spending in the defense sector were the Pakistanie's would have no chance of meeting it..... Cold War solutions to it's basic formula.

You don't have your own technology base to move that far ahead---first of all----. Then your procurement techniques will slow you down---thirdly----the russian american example does not work here----.

We live in a zero time warning zone----u s and russia had about half an hour warning before the missiles hit----we have zilch---that is not to your advantage---.

Just because your gdp is higher does not mean that you have a carte blanche to spend on defence items---. There will never be such a technology gap, where we will be overwhelmed like the U S did to russia----.

The current status suits us fine. The difference is only increasing every day that passes by.

Actually it has been true since 1965 and was proved in 1971. That was the last chance PA had and India came out tops even there. After that the balance is tilting only one way, the pace has only gathered recently with our economic growth. The numbers just had to catch up at some time.

It was only our incompetence that even allowed Pakistan to claim any kind of parity. Not a very sustainable model for Pakistan in any case, given the inherent disparity.

Pakistan doesnot support any terror attacks against india...
Your leaders are on record admitting use of terror against Indian interest.
SPIEGEL: Why did you form militant underground groups to fight India in Kashmir?

Musharraf: They were indeed formed. The government turned a blind eye because they wanted India to discuss Kashmir.

SPIEGEL: It was the Pakistani security forces that trained them.

Musharraf: The West was ignoring the resolution of the Kashmir issue, which is the core issue of Pakistan. We expected the West -- especially the United States and important countries like Germany -- to resolve the Kashmir issue. Has Germany done that?

LINK
Notice how Musharraf evades the 2nd question. Then there was this boastful declaration by Benazir, how she had handed over a list of Khalistani terrorists to Rajiv Gandhi. Search the net and you will find plenty that contradicts your views.

Just because your gdp is higher does not mean that you have a carte blanche to spend on defence items---. There will never be such a technology gap, where we will be overwhelmed like the U S did to russia----.

I would not underestimate!!!!!!

Necessity is the mother of Inventions...

I can go on discussing the difference and relevance of defense spending, which my opinion works on.... Anyways you feel India's defense spending will not change the scenario between the two, then that is your opinion. But for me it makes a great difference in the outcome of the future...

Thanks..

my countrymen cold war doctrine is a reality its not just something like media propoganda.indian armys got long ambition to start war from south of the border.remember brass tacks?which happened in 80s.
the cold war doctrine is combined with the idea of attacking from south in to central pakistan from rajesthan u all know.
now lets come to its operational implecations on pakistan and its reaction by pakistan.
1)india wants to break pakistan in to two pieces(in there dreams).as they think pakistanis is thin enough geographicaly.
if india attacks its 1st piriority would be to capture national high way and than advance farward(multan) uppward(lahore) and donwards(karachi).
2)as u all know it took no time to transfer a holding crops in to strike.which saves time n casulty.
that is why pakistan took it very seriously and start preparing it self against it.
pakistan construct faislabad-multan motorway ,multan-d.g.khan motor and d.g.khan-ratodaro motorway for this reason to take road communication network futher deep in to pakistan.
pakistan is conducting military excercise in cholistan desert to meet any such adventure with iron fist.
pakistan conducted nasr test for this reason.
and modernization of pakistan rangers and their participation in military excercises is also part of it.
and u know the role of isi.
and further more pakistan got chemical and biological weapons.which i guess indian army knows thats why they are also using such counter measuers in their excercises to save their troops.
pakistan put two crops one in bahawalpur and other in multan for this reason.
if our army is 100% on alert on loc,working boundry and on north eastern border.than they are 200% alert on central south eastern border.:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom