What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

So the Balochis are indians or bengalis now are they?
In 1971 the "Westies" (as I call them) brewed hatred of their Eastern brethren with the thought, "oh, if they're not Pakistanis then they're Indians now, are they". Your fathers/grandfathers were 100% wrong then so why don't you think it's likely you're 100% wrong now?

In 1971 the "Westies" (as I call them) brewed hatred of their Eastern brethren with the thought, "oh, if they're not Pakistanis then they're Indians now, are they". Your fathers/grandfathers were 100% wrong then so why don't you think it's likely you're 100% wrong now?

Your post makes no sense at all. bengalis ARE NOT my brethren.

Is
There are a lot of concepts here I do not understand.

Who are "REAL Pakistani" according to you? What do you mean by 'Race' here, it seems it is not exactly the skin color based one.

Mind you, even having same 'Race' did not prevent europeans from fighting among themselves since antiquity.

As far as I know even present-day Pakistan shows quite a bit of racial diversity.
Is ur info so limited that u consider europeons the same race??, europe is the most racially diverse contiment on earth, always has been, the french, the german, the spanish, the belgians, the british all have significsnt racial differences, not similar at all and i agree with the fact that the bengali's are submissive my nature and im actually glad we are rid of them, moreover bangladesh was gap in our defences, the british gave us bengal with mischief, keepong bengal.could mean the loss of west pakistan too, i think pakistan would've given them freedom regardless of the terrorist movement..

Don't have to argue with this Pakistanforever guy. Let him say whatever he wants lol

Don't have to argue with this Pakistanforever guy. Let him say whatever he wants lol
Too many Pakistanis believe assertions = fact, or that what they first learned is the gospel and cannot be questioned, only supported, sometimes to death.

It's not just nationalists and religious whackos. I've met a Pakistani engineer with the same affliction: he believed blindly in German engineering rather than his own calculations and that cost his employer months of time and millions of dollars, as he uselessly checked for non-existent errors in his own work!

I agree with @PAKISTANFOREVER somewhat...I can 9x out of 10 seperate Pakistanis from Bangladeshis based on physical appearance alone. Likewise you can generally tell the difference between Pakistanis and Indians, excluding Indian Punjab.

Too many Pakistanis believe assertions = fact, or that what they first learned is the gospel and cannot be questioned, only supported, sometimes to death.

It's not just nationalists and religious whackos. I've met a Pakistani engineer with the same affliction: he believed blindly in German engineering rather than his own calculations and that cost his employer months of time and millions of dollars, as he uselessly checked for non-existent errors in his own work!

We are NOT discussing Pro-German Pakistani engineers here. We are stating the fact that Pakistanis are a different race and have a different genetic heritage to bangladeshi people. That is a fact that you seem to want to deny for some reason.

Nisar didn't even need to reply. A mad dog should be allowed to bark.

I guess this is another surgical strike. Never gonna happen. IGNORE

Balochistan or Sindh isn't as fertile as BD for en masse proxy production. Breaking of Pak is possible only when the proxies outweigh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Pakistanforever, why have u quoted me? lol

You're another one here in place where you do not belong to or have anything to do with. This is a PAKISTANI forum. Not a bangladeshi one.

Balochistan or Sindh aren't as fertile as BD for en masse proxy production. Breaking of Pak is possible only when the proxies outweigh...

The people of Balochistan and Pakistani Sindh are racially the same as that of the other communities of Pakistan. That racial bond cannot be broken. The bangladeshis are an alien race to Pakistanis which is why they needed a seperate nation.

Back
Top Bottom