What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

I hope my post has added some more hate towards India and unity among Pakistanis.:enjoy:

You guys might need to destroy Islam If you want to break Pakistan. Trust me my little Indian fraaand, we don't hate you. Just your acts of oppression. Allah swt did after all make you Indians, so there is no need to blindly hate.

You guys might need to destroy Islam If you want to break Pakistan. Trust me my little Indian fraaand, we don't hate you. Just your acts of oppression. Allah swt did after all make you Indians, so there is no need to blindly hate.

India does not want a balkanized Pakistan. That would be the worst nightmare for India. India just needs the Pakistani Punjabis to keep confronting the non state actors from the west of the Indus and act as a buffer for India.

I truly admire people like you who does immense service to India by keeping up the tempo of hate against India. More power to people like you.

All the time you hear bharatis saying that Pakistan has nothing to fear from India and India only cares about terrorism from Pakistan and other verbal diarrhea. Then Rajnath comes and says that Bharat will split Pakistan like it did in 1971. And I wonder if bharatis are just delusional, or have their heads buried in sand, when they say bharat is not a threat to Pakistan.

There is a method to this madness. See my posts below.

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-d...-be-realised-nisar.466296/page-4#post-9008831

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-d...-be-realised-nisar.466296/page-4#post-9008884

Don't hold your breath India !

The only time India would hold its breath is when there is talk of peace between India and Pakistan as that is sure shot way for balkanization of Pakistan and India losing a buffer state in Pakistan becoming a frontline state itself to confront the non-state actors from the West of the Indus.

Lol........lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:........at Pakistanis and bangladeshis are the same race........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:........That's like saying Germans and Zulus are the same race:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

America may be a "multiracial society" but it is quintessentially a White Western European Christian nation run by an elite of that heritage. THEY have the REAL POWER and authority. And they do not share that power and authority with anyone else. Even if they have a black puppet figurehead as leader, the REAL power lies elsewhere.

Having millions of non-whites in america doesn't mean that the national power pervades within those non-whites. Pakistan has over 10 million Afghans living here yet that doesn't make Pakistan Afghanistan or a manifestation of Afghan power.

In 1971, the bengalis wanted the power Of the REAL Pakistan given to them. That was never going to happen so they got their own nation.
What's with all those smileys ? Are you saying pakistanis are superior race to the b'deshis ? Do you really think pakistanis are similar to germans and bangladeshis are like zulus ? Lol.. :lol:
An average pakistani , though slightly fairer skinned , is more or less the same as an average bangladeshi ; Even you know this. An average pakistani looks like kamran akmal:rofl:.Only decent looking people in pakistan are Indian punjabi and urdu muhajirs and a few pathans .

Think you are also suffering from "lesser men" syndrome that is common to your kind:

The above is the reason why indian men hate Pakistan so much
We actually consider pakistanis inferior to us and look down upon your kind :rofl:.
Pakistanis are actually way smaller down there compared to Indians . Perhaps that is the reason why pakistani men hate Indians .:flame:
I can post a source to prove it but then I am not here for dick- measuring and you need to get your head out of the gutter

@Joe Shearer Sir plz look at post #48 by PakistanForever and #39 by so called analyst Kaptaan boasting about the '71 rapes. Disgusting

What's with all those smileys ? Are you saying pakistanis are superior race to the b'deshis ? Do you really think pakistanis are similar to germans and bangladeshis are like zulus ? Lol.. :lol:
An average pakistani , though slightly fairer skinned , is more or less the same as an average bangladeshi ; Even you know this. An average pakistani looks like kamran akmal:rofl:.Only decent looking people in pakistan are Indian punjabi and urdu muhajirs and a few pathans .
Don't waste ur time on them bro. Didn't you read their posts, how proud they are of raping their own Muslim sisters in '71. They call that "bravery". Huh

Well, I have met a few stray 6 ft Banglas - for some reason they were all 45 years olds ....

@PAKISTANFOREVER
Quoted for posterity

@fallstuff @Doyalbaba @asad71 @TopCat @Bilal9 @UKBengali @damiendehorn @bluesky @maroofz2000 @Species

Any response to the Think Tanks post?

@Joe Shearer Sir plz look at post #48 by PakistanForever and #39 by so called analyst Kaptaan boasting about the '71 rapes. Disgusting

Don't waste ur time on them bro. Didn't you read their posts, how proud they are of raping their own Muslim sisters in '71. They call that "bravery". Huh

primitive tribal society mindsets

Last edited:
@Russell show posts no 48 and 39 to those Bangladeshis who go about supporting their pyare pakistan
Nah, I have most of them on ignore and my response to the 6 ft warrior race bullshit has always been same...

How embarrassing for these He-Men to get their asses handed to them by a bunch of brown, lungi wearing midgets :lol:

90,000 surrendered - they didn't even fight to the death - they quit, they gave up and said...please don't kill us anymore :lol: :lol:

If u did a statistical survey, you would find quite a large number of people that looks like bengalis. They are not a different race. This kind of differentiation is exactly what is divisive. It is these societal fracture that make India's job of breaking us up so easy.

THEY ARE. You can spot it very easily. Saying otherwise is as stupid & retarded as saying Afghans are Russians are racially the same.

Nah, I have most of them on ignore and my response to the 6 ft warrior race bullshit has always been same...

How embarrassing for these He-Men to get their asses handed to them by a bunch of brown, lungi wearing midgets :lol:

90,000 surrendered - they didn't even fight to the death - they quit, they gave up and said...please don't kill us anymore :lol: :lol:
They even act proud of raping their own Muslim sisters in '71- can you imagine how perverted that is? The sooner Bangladeshis realise who their real enemy is, the better

We actually consider pakistanis inferior to us and look down upon your kind :rofl:.
Pakistanis are actually way smaller down there compared to Indians . Perhaps that is the reason why pakistani men hate Indians .:flame:
I can post a source to prove it but then I am not here for dick- measuring and you need to get your head out of the gutter

More retarded indian bollywood fantasies.....lol...from the same indian school of thought that claimed Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...... lol......:rofl::rofl:

It is a proven scientific fact that out of all the races of men, indian men have the smallest weaners. Here is the evidence:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Now prove the above wrong. Pakistanis look nothing like bengalis. They are 2500 kms away from us and bar religion gave nothing in common with Pakistanis. Contrast that to the fact that we border Iran & Afghanistan, which is why Pakistanis look so similar to these peoples.

tell me are you a muslim or a creepy pervert sitting behind a screen celebrating the rape of your own muslim sisters?

I'm not celebrating nothing. I'm making satire of indian and bengali propaganda. That claims 50,000 Pakistani soldiers raped 35 million bengali females in 1 week. It means those Pakistani soldiers would have been dehydrated and fatigued. Which is why they couldn't fight properly.

More retarded indian bollywood fantasies.....lol...from the same indian school of thought that claimed Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...... lol......:rofl::rofl:

It is a proven scientific fact that out of all the races of men, indian men have the smallest weaners. Here is the evidence:

Now prove the above wrong. Pakistanis look nothing like bengalis. They are 2500 kms away from us and bar religion gave nothing in common with Pakistanis. Contrast that to the fact that we border Iran & Afghanistan, which is why Pakistanis look so similar to these peoples.
Lol ... :lol: . Its a proven scientific fact that a vast majority of pakistanis look exactly like bengalis and nothing like afghans ; also that pakistanis have a tiny country , a tiny brain and a tiny hmmm hmmm:rofl::rofl:. If you are really that big , why are you having to scream on internet forums in frustration ? People who are right dont need to prove themselves ; only insecure retards with inferiority complex like you do .:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom