What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

You mean apart from the same Indo-aryan ethnicity, linguistic similarity and the Y-Chromosome parity?
No, we are all different race. Even every Indian has a different race. And there are around 1.2 billion races in India.
Bye:wave:

Still not enough. Your links above do not in any way explain why here in London, Pakistanis look so different to indians and bengalis.

Still not enough. Your links above do not in any way explain why here in London, Pakistanis look so different to indians and bengalis.

Pakistanis look different from the Indians in UK because they are way poorer . In fact Pakistanis are closer to Bangladeshis in this regards . 70 percent of Bangladeshis and 60 percent of Pakistanis in Uk are dole bludgers living on welfare compared to just 30 percent for Indians .
Source: http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Good riddance!
You drove away our only Muslim sister from this forum. She had just come here to participate
Don't bow down to anyone. Least of all physically repulsive vermin.
Thank you for letting us know what you think about us. Plz forgive us for being "physically repulsive vermin" created by Allah swt
Lol........soon to be 46 next year...........lol. I wonder why
You guys are making jokes about the rape of our Muslim sisters. Won't participate in forum where my sisters are being dishonoured. This is my last post here. I'll leave the rest to Allah swt

Dont worry nisar Pakistans version of corrupt democrazy will make Indias dream come true!

But Pakistan's dream of splitting India can be realized, in fact it already has. Where do you think Pakistan came from? :D

That's the best thing happened to the current day India dude :enjoy::D

Pakistanis look different from the Indians in UK because they are way poorer . In fact Pakistanis are closer to Bangladeshis in this regards . 70 percent of Bangladeshis and 60 percent of Pakistanis in Uk are dole bludgers living on welfare compared to just 30 percent for Indians .
Source: http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

Yes but that doesn't explain WHY Pakistanis look so PHYSICALLY different to indians & bangladeshis. It's like saying blacks look different to Russians as they are poorer. Makes no sense.

Relax dude, if America didn't attack Pakistan after 9/11 and Abottabad, there's no way India will ever cross the IB.

You have 180 million people and nuclear weapons, I think you'll be just fine.

You've gotta be able to separate bravado meant to galvanize voters from our strategic constraints. In a worse case scenario, we'd either pay someone to do our dirty work within your border or send in small teams. Neither one of those options poses an existential threat to your nation.

Since you mentioned paying someone to do their dirty work, bharat has been doing that for a while now to "split Pakistan into 10 pieces". A country with nationalistic and jingoistic government is far more likely to start a war or pay someone to do their work than a more pragmatic country. No doubt we need to take their threat seriously, both bharati proxies and via conventional war. I just wanted to make it clear that it's incredibly delusional to say that Bharat does not pose a threat to Pakistan. I don't care about your online analysis about bravado for public consumption. We look at the statements being made your government and it's quite obvious your government is doing what it can to destabilize Pakistan and potentially make it disappear from the map.

There isn't. And apart from bluster you are not giving any evidence of your claims. Any reasonable person can see the difference...Balochistan is a shared province between Pakistan and Iran...A Pakistani Persian Baloch has more in common with Iran...
I find it very odd to be in partial agreement with you.

I'm sure you think of yourself as a Pakistani patriot. Yet you do understand, don't you, that back in 1971 your opinions would have been deemed treasonous anti-Pakistani sedition and if you were in the Pakistani Army you would have been severely disciplined? What do you think of that? Rather humorous, yes?

@Joe Shearer Sir plz look at post #48 by PakistanForever and #39 by so called analyst Kaptaan boasting about the '71 rapes. Disgusting

Don't waste ur time on them bro. Didn't you read their posts, how proud they are of raping their own Muslim sisters in '71. They call that "bravery". Huh

I wish you hadn't tagged me.

What a terrible thread.

I find it very odd to be in partial agreement with you.

I'm sure you think of yourself as a Pakistani patriot. Yet you do understand, don't you, that back in 1971 your opinions would have been deemed treasonous anti-Pakistani sedition and if you were in the Pakistani Army you would have been severely disciplined? What do you think of that? Rather humorous, yes?

Patriotism, treason and semantics aside, isn't the REASON why bangladesh was created was because of those reasons that I stated in the post you replied too?

you should add word "again" at end of the title....because we have Bangladesh already

Since you mentioned paying someone to do their dirty work, bharat has been doing that for a while now to "split Pakistan into 10 pieces".

You're probably right, but its nothing you guys haven't seen (or done) before.

I think you're missing my point. Paying someone to attack a soft target isn't the same as actually ordering the Indian military to cross the border. I'm talking about "proportionate" retaliation, i.e. you guys attack a military post and we pay someone to destroy a naval base.

Pakistan has lost nearly a hundred thousand people so far and suffered countless attacks on vital installations, yet your nation still stands, right? The idea is simply to make asymmetric warfare more "expensive", not destabilize the entire country. Like I said before, a balkanized Pakistan would be far more dangerous and unpredictable. We've learned to live with the status quo, so if it ain't broke why fix it?

Pakistan is not going to split. I don't think Indians even believe such a thing will happen..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom