What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

So a "blind man" knows that Pakistanis look like bengalis???????????......only in an indian bollywood fantasy.......lol. Nothing to do with inferiority or superiority. Please explain how a nation that is more than 2500 kms away from Pakistan and has no genetic link to Pakistan either, has people that resemble Pakistanis? You may not be able to tell the difference but Pakistanis can easily tell the difference between us and bengalis/Indians.
In a similar way how nigerians and zimbabweans look similar despite being thousands of kms away from each other ..
Pakistanis and bangladeshis have no genetic link ? Lol ....Both of you are the same effing species:lol:.
There is more differentiation along racial lines between north and south indians or west and north east indians than between pakistanis and bangladeshis .

Idiot where did Sita and Ravan come in here. PakistanForever along with Kaptaan was boasting about rape of Bangladeshi Muslim girls and women in '71. Instead of condemning it, you are trying to argue with me. Have some shame

That's a rumor started by some Hindu to sow discord among Muslims which by the way Hindus are known for.

Are Baluchis "the same race as the REAL Pakistanis"? Or Sindhis? Or Mohajirs?

Yes they are and that race is my friend called

upload_2016-12-14_22-34-25.jpeg
Race

and we are proud of it

That's a rumor started by some Hindu to sow discord among Muslims which by the way Hindus are known for.
Denying a crime doesn't make it go away. Pakistan army in east pakistan raped their own Muslim sisters in '71 and your fellow pakistanis like kaptaan and pakistanforever are boasting about those rapes. Instead of condemning them you are trying to argue with me. Pathetic

Anyways I am out of this thread. Too much perverts. I hope that Pakistanforever and Kaptaan guy are proud of themselves for what they said

Some stupid minister here say something and others starts gaga about this. India has no plans to split Pakistan:mad:.
Even if someone says so, India has other things to do than worrying much about splitting another country.

So a "blind man" knows that Pakistanis look like bengalis???????????......only in an indian bollywood fantasy.......lol. Nothing to do with inferiority or superiority. Please explain how a nation that is more than 2500 kms away from Pakistan and has no genetic link to Pakistan either, has people that resemble Pakistanis? You may not be able to tell the difference but Pakistanis can easily tell the difference between us and bengalis/Indians.

You always into discussing race. How different Pakistani people are. But know this, around 164 million of Pakistani people, North Indians - Central Indians, Bengali (West and Bangladesh) all have similar genetic traits. They are all Indo-Aryans.
Enough said.:enjoy:

In a similar way how nigerians and zimbabweans look similar despite being thousands of kms away from each other ..
Pakistanis and bangladeshis have no genetic link ? Lol ....Both of you are the same effing species:lol:.
There is more differentiation along racial lines between north and south indians or west and north east indians than between pakistanis and bangladeshis .

There isn't. And apart from bluster you are not giving any evidence of your claims. Any reasonable person can see the difference. Explain why your assumption are true?

Balochistan is a shared province between Pakistan and Iran. Much the same way as Punjab is between Pakistan and India. A Pakistani Persian Baloch has more in common with Iran and the Middle East than they would with nations east of us.

Please give any evidence to the contrary.

For the record, we do not hate Indians. We hate hindu oppressive nature over Kashmir and Indian muslims.

In fact it is you bahartis that hate everything about Pakistan. You people have yet to get over the fact that we took a significant chunk of land from the Hindu empire. Indians obviously have a serious inferiority complex since Pakistanis are proven to be better looking. Only delusional Indians will disagree.

Lastly where in the world are you getting your data? TOI?? Haha.. all sources I have seen have India towards the very bottom when it comes to manhood size. LoL

And this coming from an Indian article..

View attachment 360324

HAHA!
Lol another pakistani dick - measurer :haha:.:pakistan:
Dont you guys have anything better to do in your lives other than comparing dick sizes of various nationalities ?

Pakistanis are proven to better looking than Indians? When did that happen ? Perhaps you read it in your pak studies textbook :lol:. Take a free advice - dont believe everything in that book blindly ! Its got some hilarious claims disguised as facts like pakistan winning 65 and 99....lol. :rofl:

Some stupid minister here say something and others starts gaga about this. India has no plans to split Pakistan:mad:.
Even if someone says so, India has other things to do than worrying much about splitting another country.

You always into discussing race. How different Pakistani people are. But know this, around 164 million of Pakistani people, North Indians - Central Indians, Bengali (West and Bangladesh) all have similar genetic traits. They are all Indo-Aryans.
Enough said.:enjoy:

They're not. It what you say is true, than Pakistan, Bangladesh and India would not exist.

For the record, we do not hate Indians. We hate hindu oppressive nature over Kashmir and Indian muslims.

In fact it is you bahartis that hate everything about Pakistan. You people have yet to get over the fact that we took a significant chunk of land from the Hindu empire. Indians obviously have a serious inferiority complex since Pakistanis are proven to be better looking. Only delusional Indians will disagree.

Lastly where in the world are you getting your data? TOI?? Haha.. all sources I have seen have India towards the very bottom when it comes to manhood size. LoL

And this coming from an Indian article..

View attachment 360324

HAHA!

The above is the reason why indian men hate Pakistan so much.

There isn't. And apart from bluster you are not giving any evidence of your claims. Any reasonable person can see the difference. Explain why your assumption are true?

Balochistan is a shared province between Pakistan and Iran. Much the same way as Punjab is between Pakistan and India. A Pakistani Persian Baloch has more in common with Iran and the Middle East than they would with nations east of us.

Please give any evidence to the contrary.
Baloch are like 2℅ of pak population and I never said pakistanis have no link with Iran and afghanistan . I only said that majority of you dont . Only the pathans and baloch , which are iranic people have anything in common with weatern/central asia . More than 80℅ of pakistanis are indic and are more similar to bengalis than afghans/ persians .
Any reasonable person can see that an average pakistani , although slightly fairer skinned , is very similar to an average bangladeshi . You are not being reasonable yourself .

I don't care about the reasons India-Pakistan-Bangladesh all created. Everyone knows it and it is not based on race.

I'm talking about science here. Not some hunch, if you want further details please do some research on Indo-Aryans.
The only different people in majority on the Indian subcontinent are Dravidians.

So please provide the evidence that they are all the same race. Because your assumptions don't hold when you look at all 3 of them in real life.

Baloch are like 2℅ of pak population and I never said pakistanis have no link with Iran and afghanistan . I only said that majority of you dont . Only the pathans and baloch , which are iranic people have anything in common with weatern/central asia . More than 80℅ of pakistanis are indic and are more similar to bengalis than afghans/ persians .
Any reasonable person can see that an average pakistani , although slightly fairer skinned , is very similar to an average bangladeshi . You are not being reasonable yourself .

Punjabis are less than 2.5% of india's population but 60% of Pakistan's. Think you are wrong about the Baloch part. Came back from PAKISTAN a few months ago and the general consensus is that Baloch are between 5-10% of Pakistan's population. I was born and have lived in London all my life. Have been to Pakistan over 20 times. Have seen 1000s of indians and bengalis in london all my life. So I can see for a fact that Pakistanis, indians and bengalis do not resemble one another. I'm not someone sitting in the middle of india that is subjected to bollywood fantasies that is devoid of ground realities.

The looks don't give much of a difference. It's like Germans, Hungarians, Russians, Brits, Serbs are all same race (Caucasians). But they have different facial features, skin tone.
I don't have time to give you the list of the studies conducted. But I hope this will clear something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

EPIC FAIL. The above link is in relation to language similarities and not racial or genetic.

Punjabis are less than 2.5% of india's population but 60% of Pakistan's. Think you are wrong about the Baloch part. Came back from PAKISTAN a few months ago and the general consensus is that Baloch are between 5-10% of Pakistan's population. I was born and have lived in London all my life. Have been to Pakistan over 20 times. Have seen 1000s of indians and bengalis in london all my life. So I can see for a fact that Pakistanis, indians and bengalis do not resemble one another. I'm not someone sitting in the middle of india that is subjected to bollywood fantasies that is devoid of ground realities.

EPIC FAIL. The above link is in relation to language similarities and not racial or genetic.
Perhaps you only thought of just the darker skinned and round faced desis as indians .
You must have seen 1000s of Indians and bangladeshis whom you thought of as afghans or iranians or even arabs . Similarly you may have seen mongoloid north and north east Indians and mistaken them for south east asians .

Majority of Indians , pakistanis and bangladeshis can pass for each other and thats a fact . Though you will still differ

Last edited:
Perhaps you only thought of just the darker skinned and round faced desis as indians .
You must have seen 1000s of Indians and bangladeshis whom you thought of as afghans or iranians . Similarly you may have seen mongoloid north and north east Indians and mistaken them for south east asians .

Majority of Indians , pakistanis and bangladeshis can pass for each other and thats a fact . Though you will still differ

I'm referring to those whom I know DEFINITELY to be Pakistani, bangladeshi, Indian etc. Not those whom I ASSUME to know.

:lol:Read carefully ethnolinguistic group. Not linguistic group. I'm done teaching you genetics I will provide yet another link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_and_archaeogenetics_of_South_Asia
Cherish:angel:

The above link is an overview and confirmation that the variances in ALL different racial groups is as a result of small % differences in genetic make ups. Which is already known. You need something concrete that proves Pakistanis are the same race as indians and bengalis.

The above link is an overview and confirmation that the variances in ALL different racial groups is as a result of small % differences in genetic make ups. Which is already known. You need something concrete that proves Pakistanis are the same race as indians and bengalis.

You mean apart from the same Indo-aryan ethnicity, linguistic similarity and the Y-Chromosome parity?
No, we are all different race. Even every Indian has a different race. And there are around 1.2 billion races in India.
Bye:wave:

Back
Top Bottom