What's new

India's fastest growing states

^^^

Still you didn't expected Sikkim to top the list, did you? :D

He's one of the best CMs you can get today.. Not yet at the caliber of Narendra Modi or the late Dorjee Khandu, but still far. far better than others. I'd rate him as the second best preferred CM of the country. :)

How do you feel about your neighborhood CM Mamata Banerjee? :dance3:

Kashmir is growing at 6%....good they are not with Pakistan unless they would be growing at negative 6 % :D

The media makes it look as if the whole state was interested to part, it was only that Geela-ni that ruined Kashmir's tourism industry.

Otherwise Kashmir would be pretty decent now with tourism booming year around (except winters).

^^^

Still you didn't expected Sikkim to top the list, did you? :D

You're right. :)

But we have a very small base currently that is why 20% of our growth is happening. The reason western states fell behind is because they are way ahead already.

We don't intend to match them (due to nature's sensitivity here), but yeah, being rank 1 is sufficient for me..;)

How do you feel about your neighborhood CM Mamata Banerjee? :dance3:

Don't get me started on that crazy, egoistic hag. :lol:

If id have to rate CM's:

1. Narendra Modi
2. Nitish Kumar
3. Parrikar - Goa
4. Chamling - Sikkim
5. Shiela Dikshit - Delhi

Anyway, why split hairs? These are extremely healthy indicators and all concerned, regardless of geographic persuasions, should be happy for India as a whole.

Great, Gujarat is still the fastest growing major economy in country..
Hey, but if I m not wrong then the average of all the states looks higher than 8.5% in last five years.. Then why our current growth is going down to 5.3%..??

loll what happened to modi's claims to be the super dooper gujarat. Just having a few great ports and 10 car manufacturing facilities is not something to be proud. Many states are ahead of gujarat both in growth and development.

Great, Gujarat is still the fastest growing major economy in country..
Hey, but if I m not wrong then the average of all the states looks higher than 8.5% in last five years.. Then why our current growth is going down to 5.3%..??

New delhi with a population of 2 crore is a major economy.

If id have to rate CM's:

1. Narendra Modi
2. Nitish Kumar
3. Parrikar - Goa
4. Chamling - Sikkim

Seriously..there are much better CMs than her,

Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Jayalalitha, Raman Singh to name a few.

loll what happened to modi's claims to be the super dooper gujarat. Just having a few great ports and 10 car manufacturing facilities is not something to be proud. Many states are ahead of gujarat both in growth and development.

Making a bigger, relatively better developed state develop further is much much tough than making a relatively undeveloped state develop.

It goes for not only Gujarat, but also states like MH, TN etc.

And just happens to be NCR. Duhhh

If id have to rate CM's:

1. Narendra Modi
2. Nitish Kumar
3. Parrikar - Goa
4. Chamling - Sikkim

Arrey why did u add Sheila here !! She sucks big time !!...main reason why Delhi is becoming the rape capital !!

Delhi is the capital of our country, and centre allocates more than enough funds to delhi whereas gujarat even after giving more than 60k crores of tax to centre receives very less.. and don't forget the corrupt ministers resides there man, its enough to understand.. And don't forget the CWG games was held..

But in terms of city infrastructure and handling traffic Ahmedabad is way better than Delhi..

Even after crores of allocation for cleaning Yamuna river it still looks like a gutter and there are lakhs of people resides there. Whereas come to the Sabarmati river front in Ahmedabad,Gujarat you will see the difference..

Arrey why did u add Sheila here !! She sucks big time !!...main reason why Delhi is becoming the rape capital !!
Actually she is the reason why Delhi is prospering and is actually quite a decent woman, I happen to have met her once.........The problem is pretty much everyone except her is crooked, including her own son:undecided:

Actually she is the reason why Delhi is prospering and is actually quite a decent woman, I happen to have met her once.........The problem is pretty much everyone except her is crooked, including her own son:undecided:

No she is not the reason why Delhi is prospering !! the potential Delhi have is much higher , being smack in the middle of many states, more central goverment funding and again more central govt funding for higher education institute...............Yet it still is growing a relaxed manner !!

Crime rate is thru the roof . The city is sooo dirty....man the genda naala....uff.....you shud go behind AIIMS hosp, take a few litres of Air freshner too.....and i still remember ...when 5 women got raped the same day....she said its the women's fault as they we walking alone or late !!!!

The only good thing she did is Bringing out the regulation stating the time limit in which each basic amenties liek gas .water electricity should be provided one registered !!

And dont get me started on her Appeasement policy !!

How is the Delhi govt responsible for the Crime situation in Delhi, when the Delhi Police does not come under the authority of Delhi Govt? Delhi Police is under the MHA of Center.

How is Delhi Govt responsible for the dirty areas when it falls under the jurisdiction of MCD which is being run by BJP?
Atleast know what institution is responsible for what in Delhi. There are disadvantages as well in being the Capital, unlike other States, Delhi govt's power in Delhi is quite limited.

Also when talking about the Yamuna, know that Yamuna is polluted majorly by industries in UP. Now Delhi Govt can spend trillions on it but will not make a difference as a major portion and source of pollution is in UP. Ofcourse i do agree that Delhi's efforts were half hearted, but lets look at all facts holistically.

No she is not the reason why Delhi is prospering !! the potential Delhi have is much higher , being smack in the middle of many states, more central goverment funding and again more central govt funding for higher education institute...............Yet it still is growing a relaxed manner !!

Crime rate is thru the roof . The city is sooo dirty....man the genda naala....uff.....you shud go behind AIIMS hosp, take a few litres of Air freshner too.....and i still remember ...when 5 women got raped the same day....she said its the women's fault as they we walking alone or late !!!!

The only good thing she did is Bringing out the regulation stating the time limit in which each basic amenties liek gas .water electricity should be provided one registered !!

And dont get me started on her Appeasement policy !!

that nala is almost totally covered now , and there is a parking and road on top of it ! so i guess that is progress (even though i hate corrupt congress )

that nala is almost totally covered now , and there is a parking and road on top of it ! so i guess that is progress (even though i hate corrupt congress )

arrey that is just one nala............except for south delhi....where ever i go its all naala.....and i hate the dogs and cows !!!

How is the Delhi govt responsible for the Crime situation in Delhi, when the Delhi Police does not come under the authority of Delhi Govt? Delhi Police is under the MHA of Center.

How is Delhi Govt responsible for the dirty areas when it falls under the jurisdiction of MCD which is being run by BJP?
Atleast know what institution is responsible for what in Delhi. There are disadvantages as well in being the Capital, unlike other States, Delhi govt's power in Delhi is quite limited.

Also when talking about the Yamuna, know that Yamuna is polluted majorly by industries in UP. Now Delhi Govt can spend trillions on it but will not make a difference as a major portion and source of pollution is in UP. Ofcourse i do agree that Delhi's efforts were half hearted, but lets look at all facts holistically.

hain !!! then what does the delhi Government do !!!!!

Ok tell me, what IS the Delhi Govt responsible for then ?

Back
Top Bottom