What's new

India's future after US-Taliban deal.

^ Talibanized by a few thousond terrorists?

Pakistan isn't Afghanistan, dude.

^ Talibanized by a few thousond terrorists?

Pakistan isn't Afghanistan, dude.

No, few thousand of terrorists & millions of symphatizers & other like minded educated people who still believes in jihad against hindu kuffers, Gazwa-tul-Hind (whatever that means) etc etc,

Also, if it were only a few thousands, they would have been wiped out by now now after so many years of armed conflicts with the very abled Pakistani Security agencies.

If that happens, we will be at a (slight) disadvantage, mainly due to the fact that Pakistan will be Talibanized almost immediately and we will have to be that much extra cautious for living with a completely radicalized neighbor. The same, as someone above had already pointed out by reference to kuffer, jihad and all those talibanesque terms, is almost a near certainity

Things inside Afghanistan, however, will be little different this time around from the last Taliban regime..

Typically you make quite intelligent posts. Are you trolling on purpose or seriously meaning this? Because if it's the latter, we all just have to facepalm and not bother responding.

No, few thousand of terrorists & millions of symphatizers & other like minded educated people who still believes in jihad against hindu kuffers, Gazwa-tul-Hind (whatever that means) etc etc,

Also, if it were only a few thousands, they would have been wiped out by now now after so many years of armed conflicts with the very abled Pakistani Security agencies.

There are only a few thousand Taliban. They're just so hard to kill because after they strike they go running back to caves. That's why NATO and Pakistan Army are having trouble with them. And that's why drone attacks are never 100% capable of killing militants. And NATO and PA are succeeding in crumbling the Taliban that's why you hear news reports about "Taliban commander shot down" or "Taliban base raided".

Now, about the sympathizers. If someone came in your home and killed your wife, would not you hate them?

I can say the same thing about incompetence to defeat Hindu extremist groups though like you said there are millions of extremists and sympathizers, right?

And about sympathizers, no one in my knowing sympathizes with Taliban, only wants them to die.

Typically you make quite intelligent posts. Are you trolling on purpose or seriously meaning this? Because if it's the latter, we all just have to facepalm and not bother responding.

Sory mate, was just being a little sarcastic (read troll-ish) after going through some of these "jihad against kuffers" sort of remarks.

I withdraw myself from the thread. Carry on people..

I am not sure on what basis you can claim that Taliban has millions of sympathizers. I'll agree that extremist thoughts by those such as Qadri are quite common, but they're nowhere like Taliban ideology.

^^ Yes, even Pathans which are exposed to Taliban ideology dislike Taliban's policies.

I am not sure on what basis you can claim that Taliban has millions of sympathizers. I'll agree that extremist thoughts by those such as Qadri are quite common, but they're nowhere near Taliban ideology.

You are right.

I assumed that people with afinity towards intolerance based on religion (?) have very high potential to own over by taliban(esque) philosophies.

However, as I have already clarified, I don't genuinly be;ieve that Pakistan will be converted to a Taliban regime in the near future. It was just my sarcasm getting better of my logical mind.

Lol Why?We are just helping afghans rebuild their country without militarily involved in anything.On the other hand some major non nato allies should be very much worried-When nato evaquated posts in kunar last year,the area ended up becoming hot ttp regrouping station with no "good taliban" stopping them(even after the area being one which A.T have much influence,with 98% afghan pashtun population)..Now just imagine nato leaving the entire afghanistan!!
you mean Pakistan is worry
we are those who defeat USSR
now Taliban re close to us not Hindus
and Taliban well know about your rebuilding efforts
we are not worry last week isi chief also present in Qatar with Taliban leaders

^ Sir you are ill-informed. Pakistan had help to defeat USSR by the CIA.

last week mullah umer strongly warn Tehrek-e-taliban Pakistan that they will not hit Pakistan army and its citizens
good decision in future prospect

Have u knw wat u talking abt??? they used it for medicinal purpose which means they using its active ingredients (after traditional distillation process not a crude) and they made Ayurvedic tablets. wat I asked ??? tell me where in our vedas/upanishad recommended crude consumption of cow urine like Hadith . And give the exact quotes .
Self Deleted.

I wonder why Pakistanis feel that Americans will have a peace deal with Taliban and leave Afghanistan for Pakistan. Especially with current event Americans are even more aware of the double games that ISI is playing in the region. They will never exit Afghanistan completely. They will setup Afghanistan army and have limited troops in Afghanistan. It will be a joke if you think that Afganistani army will be pro Pakistan. You must be aware the Afghan army is being trained in India.

India have closer links with Iran and India is building a railway track from Kabul to Iranian port where Indians will be able to provide supplies to Afgan army with any role of Pakistan.

Come out of your fantasy dude.

I wonder why Pakistanis feel that Americans will have a peace deal with Taliban and leave Afghanistan for Pakistan. Especially with current event Americans are even more aware of the double games that ISI is playing in the region. They will never exit Afghanistan completely. They will setup Afghanistan army and have limited troops in Afghanistan. It will be a joke if you think that Afganistani army will be pro Pakistan. You must be aware the Afghan army is being trained in India.

India have closer links with Iran and India is building a railway track from Kabul to Iranian port where Indians will be able to provide supplies to Afgan army with any role of Pakistan.

Come out of your fantasy dude.

None of us really know what's going to happen.
I still think even an American reduction in troops in significant numbers--as very likely to happen by 2014--will make the insurgents much more powerful and lethal. They are biding their time!
As to India-Iran role in training the ANA--I don't think, after the Indian vote against Iran in the IAEA, Iranians look at India in the same way. Look here in this forum: It is not surprising to see Indians openly against Iran when Iran-USA disputes are concerned. The more India is seen being close to USA--and the Indian bloggers aplenty show that affinity--the more Iranians are going to look at India suspiciously. This is not the 90's anymore when, briefly, India-Iran were on the same side against the Talibans in Afghanistan. Fact is that Iran and USA are on a collision course and India is America's biggest regional ally. As for Pakistan, I don't think Pakistan has huge problems with Iran; they are brotherly countries and had it not been the Saudi money/influence in Pakistan then you would see much more of Pakistan-Iran friendship; and much probably exists behind the scene that we don't know.

Bottomline: Just like Pakistani influence will go only so far in countering India in Nepal or Sri Lanka the Indian influence in Afghanistan is riding on the coat-tail of American presence in the region. Reduce/draw-down American presence then it will be back to the slaughter of Indians in Afghanistan. I am not wishing death upon anyone but just letting you know!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom